Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(21-10-2019, 12:26 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: trisha disgusted at first what mmm chi mahi u are gay mmm ..she moves back a bit ...as she msg ...she opens n sees my cock pics .....
mahi lover ...u mean u had sex wiht him ...she beocmes intertested comes near u mmmmm
hmmmmmmmmm prani sucking my cockmmmmmm dmmmm well i will make unfaithfull then mmmmm
mmmmmm what dear u want his small cock huh mm i hold prani head startfucking her mouth mmmm mmm trisha mmmm i moaning ur wife name

looking at abhi dick in the pic after sooo long time.. i get soo hard... i did not even get hard even once after marriage...

yeah dear.. i was his lover.. he used to fuck me whenever he got in mood.. he even fcuked me thinking some other girls... for him i was fuck toy..

look dear how good it is...
(21-10-2019, 12:28 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmm i come n pressing her boobs mmmm what amma mmmm ua re selling me also mmm amma mm what will i do with him mmmmm ....i jerknin my cock mmmm

aish pulls over abhi... kanna come now press my boobs kanna... aish herself takes abhi small hands and makes him press her huge boobs...

is this what u wanted to see mahi ??

mahi : chi.. randi... u slut.. u can stoop to any level bitch... I will take him... 

abhi beta.. i will make u man.. beta come with me na...

aish : abhi kanna.. go with mahi uncle na.. he will teach all things.. in return he will give ur amma lot of money... don't u want ur amma to be happy...
[Image: Actress-Aishwariya-Rai-hot-in-Cannes-201...ctures.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 12:30 AM)Any Time Wrote: looking at abhi dick in the pic after sooo long time.. i get soo hard... i did not even get hard even once after marriage...

yeah dear.. i was his lover.. he used to fuck me whenever he got in mood.. he even fcuked me thinking some other girls... for him i was fuck toy..

look dear how good it is...

mmmmmmm dear how could u lie to me and get married huh mmmm she listening to u getting horny mm she pulls ur cock out of ur pants mmmjerking mmm mm mahi u are soo hard mmmm mmm u know i have request mmm mmmi want to see it mahi ....gay sex mmm
[Image: MV5BZjE3MjEwOTQtY2VkNy00NWIzLWI2NTgtZTQ5...65_AL_.jpg]
prani letting me fuck her mouth mmmm yess mm abhi fuck ur friends wife mouth mmm hard mm yess mmm
i fucking her mouth hard mmmmmm yess mmmm trisha mmm mmm ahhhh mmmi cum in her mouth mmm
[Image: actress-pranitha-hot-navel.jpg]
waht ammam mm i pressing her bobos mm as mahi fucks mmmmmm yess uncle mm i will come ......yess amma i will go with him
mahi cums in her pussy mmm i leave with mahi
(21-10-2019, 12:36 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmm dear how could u lie to me and get married huh mmmm she listening to u getting horny mm she pulls ur cock out of ur pants mmmjerking mmm mm mahi u are soo hard mmmm mmm u know i have request mmm mmmi want to see it mahi ....gay sex mmm
prani letting me fuck her mouth mmmm yess mm abhi fuck ur friends wife mouth mmm hard mm yess mmm
i fucking her mouth hard mmmmmm yess mmmm trisha mmm mmm ahhhh mmmi cum in her mouth mmm
what dear you want to see gay sex... i thought u don't like it... but it seems other wise.. r u getting horny hearning that ur hubby sucked abhi cock... pointing the pic 

prani : please don't fuck me.. just cum for me baby.. this is all reserved u know
(21-10-2019, 12:38 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: waht ammam mm i pressing her bobos mm as mahi fucks mmmmmm yess uncle mm i will come ......yess amma i will go with him
mahi cums in her pussy mmm i leave with mahi

I take abhi along with him.. we live in gutter.. I used to bring beggars and some one else's wifes and sisters...

and I taught to abhi how to fuck each age woman.. he fucked all ages of woman except a pure milf with saggy boobs..

one day, as usual aish stands in the bus stop.. with more skin show... waiting and calling for customerss..

aish sees abhi and drops her pallu and says rate... doesn't recognizze abhi, her son
[Image: 12ash1.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 12:40 AM)Any Time Wrote: what dear you want to see gay sex... i thought u don't like it... but it seems other wise.. r u getting horny hearning that ur hubby sucked abhi cock... pointing the pic 

prani : please don't fuck me.. just cum for me baby.. this is all reserved u know

mmmmm trsiha starts strokign ur cock mmmmm mahi mm yess mmi want to see my hubby mm suck his big cock ...she takes pic makes ur kiss the screen mmm here call him n ammmmm
[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-Hot-Photos-2.jpg]
mmmmm prani mm make sure he fucks u gud mmmmmmm he is not strong mmm when i used to fuck him ......but i wan tu to make for it ok ...
i get call .....prani see ...i told u na ...he will do it ...we both come near room n knock 
[Image: Pranitha-subhash-navel-show-from-Rabhasa...C720&ssl=1][Image: pranitha-subhash-unseen-photos_1455875987140.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 12:45 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmm trsiha starts strokign ur cock mmmmm mahi mm yess mmi want to see my hubby mm suck his big cock ...she takes pic makes ur kiss the screen mmm here call him n ammmmm
mmmmm prani mm make sure he fucks u gud mmmmmmm he is not strong mmm when i used to fuck him ......but i wan tu to make for it ok ...
i get call .....prani see ...i told u na ...he will do it ...we both come near room n knock 

i am kissing the screen like a horny doggo..at the same time.. bell rings..

i go open the door.. as soon as i see abhi.. i can't hold any longer... 

i go hug him and touch his cock over his shorts.. and starts talking to his dick.. like an old lover re union..

i dont even mind.. others looking at me
i smiling as she doesnt recognize me ....i come nea rher mmm hold her hips mmmmm mm u slut mm u are looking good mm tell ur rate slut mmmm mm i spit in her mouth mmmmmm
(21-10-2019, 12:48 AM)Any Time Wrote: i am kissing the screen like a horny doggo..at the same time.. bell rings..

i go open the door.. as soon as i see abhi.. i can't hold any longer... 

i go hug him and touch his cock over his shorts.. and starts talking to his dick.. like an old lover re union..

i dont even mind.. others looking at me

mmmmmmmmmm mahi what are doing mmmm u missed my cock soo much huh mmmm mm ....
trisha seeing that ..she gets excited ..she takes her phone n starts recordin mmmmmmmm
[Image: 30856399_1353023958133191_1295505386517823488_n.jpg]
what trisha mmmm cant u control ur hubby huh mmmm she comes n presses trisha boobs from behind mm as she taking video mmmm 
u know gave him my boobs mm but he wanted his cockcm mmm
[Image: pranitha-subhash-HD-mobile-wallpapers-4.jpg]