Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(20-10-2019, 11:26 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmm i hearing that mmm i looking at my amma mmm mmm mm i take cock inmy lil mouth mm sucking mmmmmm uncle really mmm ok mm i start sucking mm as she rubibng it b.w her boobs mmm

mahi : fucking aish boobs... while abhi also sucking mahi dick... abhi, beta how is uncle dick taste.. beta..

slut.. he is sucking much better than you.. ssss... i cum on aish boobs.. and a lille in abhi mouth...

throw money on aish face... 

aish wouldn't even clean.. but still gives her boobs gives to feed abhi...
[Image: aishwarya-rai-hot-unseen-photos16.jpg]
mmmmmmmmm uncle it was nice mmmmm thanks mmm i get as gives mone ymmmmmmm
as he leaves mmmm i lciking her boobs mmmm mmm n his cumm mmmamma....u amde soo much money mmm
(20-10-2019, 11:39 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: prani smiling mahi  why what happened u wanted to fuck na mmmm ha ha ......i jerkinh ur cock mmmm ......ok ok i send her ....but dont forget to tell her about u also mmm huh ...as i leave i hug prani ...we both go to our room ...i give prani phone ...come on baby take some pics na 
as u come back ...u and trisha also go to ur room .........after some time in bed ......trisha hugging mm dear mm dont lie to me .....u are hiding something with me .....ur friend abhi ......how does know u have small cock mm huh ...he knows soo much personal about u mm

sorry prani.. u r like my sister..(saying this because mahi thinking  abhi as his hubby ).. so I can't fuck u sister... saying yet i am drooling over her big boobs

i come to room.. find trisha with full bridal make up.. but still not hard...

u know dear.. its a little secret.. if i tell you, thn we may get issues baby,... ur opinion will change abt me
(21-10-2019, 12:14 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmm uncle it was nice mmmmm thanks mmm i get as gives mone ymmmmmmm
as he leaves mmmm i lciking her boobs mmmm mmm n his cumm mmmamma....u amde soo much money mmm

mahi comes to aish house... 

slut... i want to fuck... tasting his sucking... i can't get enough of you... comes nd pounces on aish

mahi : abhi, beta.. you have nice future.. you will become so much better.. if you stay with me.. will u stay here and learn business...

aish : mahi.. this will cost so much extra... all she thinks is abt money.. she doesn't care anything else...

abhi kanna.. seems like uncle wants u to stay and learn, u like that kanna... if u do then.. i will buy biscuits kanna... 
[Image: 03a4c46da50c5351a918acb336010c79.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 12:15 AM)Any Time Wrote: sorry prani.. u r like my sister..(saying this because mahi thinking  abhi as his hubby ).. so I can't fuck u sister... saying yet i am drooling over her big boobs

i come to room.. find trisha with full bridal make up.. but still not hard...

u know dear.. its a little secret.. if i tell you, thn we may get issues baby,... ur opinion will change abt me

trisha comes near u n kisses ur cheeks mm dear  i am ur wife na mm iw ill understand mm tell me mm i dont care what it is mm she holds ur face ing her hand mmm lookig atu mmm
[Image: imgbin-trisha-krishnan-thoonga-vanam-act...wbpYYC.jpg]
prani holding my cock mmm she taking pics of it mmmm sends it to trisha mmmmmmm she jerking my occkm mm come down n takes it in her mouyth mmmm baby mmm as ur friend to fuck me mmm 
ahhhh baby mmmmm its my not my fault mmm he kind of faithful to my cock mm i alugh mm
[Image: MV5BMjdmZDI0OWEtNTQwYy00NjFjLThkMWUtMjdl...@._V1_.jpg]
i watching him on my amma .....what amma mm really i will mmmm
i seeing him asking her mmm uncle mm u can buy my amma also mmmmmm she is for sale ....ym amma wil ldo anything for money mm
(21-10-2019, 12:19 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: trisha comes near u n kisses ur cheeks mm dear  i am ur wife na mm iw ill understand mm tell me mm i dont care what it is mm she holds ur face ing her hand mmm lookig atu mmm
prani holding my cock mmm she taking pics of it mmmm sends it to trisha mmmmmmm she jerking my occkm mm come down n takes it in her mouyth mmmm baby mmm as ur friend to fuck me mmm 
ahhhh baby mmmmm its my not my fault mmm he kind of faithful to my cock mm i alugh m

u knw baby.. in college days, abhi used to have a lover.. i was the one who broke them up u know..

i broke them because.. i loved him baby.. after that, u r hubby was abhi lover...
(21-10-2019, 12:23 AM)Any Time Wrote: u knw baby.. in college days, abhi used to have a lover.. i was the one who broke them up u know..

i broke them because.. i loved him baby.. after that, u r hubby was abhi lover...

trisha disgusted at first what mmm chi mahi u are gay mmm ..she moves back a bit ...as she msg ...she opens n sees my cock pics .....
mahi lover ...u mean u had sex wiht him ...she beocmes intertested comes near u mmmmm
[Image: crop.php?r=ykNK0H-6mvCCwPHlPARtgDE-TQN9p...Et7jn1W4LK]
hmmmmmmmmm prani sucking my cockmmmmmm dmmmm well i will make unfaithfull then mmmmm
mmmmmm what dear u want his small cock huh mm i hold prani head startfucking her mouth mmmm mmm trisha mmmm i moaning ur wife name mmm[Image: pranitha-subhash-pics-at-comio-smartphon...ence-6.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 12:21 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i watching him on my amma .....what amma mm really i will mmmm
i seeing him asking her mmm uncle mm u can buy my amma also mmmmmm she is for sale ....ym amma wil ldo anything for money mm

haha... aish whore.. you will sell him ?? 

mahi fucking aish and bargaining for abhi..

aish : yeah mahi.. aaahhhh../ssssss.. with himmmm gghhh around.. my market isn't goingggggg...sssss... well u know.. if u give me 5 lak .. take him nd do watever u want...aaaahhh...

fuck me.. fffffff.....kkkkk....

showing abhi how to masturbate...while fcuking aish... do u want to press amma boobs beta ??

ask your son to press ur boobs, thu.... slut..i throw 2000 note on her
[Image: aishwarya-rai-in-manish-malhotra-outfit.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i come n pressing her boobs mmmm what amma mmmm ua re selling me also mmm amma mm what will i do with him mmmmm ....i jerknin my cock mmmm