Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(17-10-2019, 12:03 AM)Any Time Wrote: hmm.. really amma.. you also have the desire to marry me ? I thought you just wanted to have a one time thing with me amma...

u naughty slut.. I slap my amma... i will become your patidev.. only if you throw that stupid mangalsutra... statred dry humping

beggar : not looking at sam.. but looking at a pig behind her... listening her words... i want to fcuk that pig.. err..

anyway mam, you look like u r from a rich family... waht are you doing at this late hour...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh kanna mmm ya mmthat mangalsutra is eyesore na mmmmmm she also dryhumping u huggin u hard mmmmmmm she pulls out her mangalsutra mmm u keep it mmmm mahi ....mmm well yess mahi baby mm iw ill marry mm i will make u more than that bimbo 
[Image: Nayanthara+in+Dora+_1_.jpg]
sam listening to him...what that pig ..she feels angry .....hey u beggar i am standing here and u are looking at that pig ....
maybe mahi is right i just useless ....beggar is that it ....nobody wants me huh ...what is wrong with me ..she pulls her pallu down showing him her body mm
[Image: Samantha+Latest+Photos+_13_.JPG]
i stunned ....i keep staring at her ........oh devi u rwally appeared ......i looking at her ...i forget what i came to ask for ........devi can i ask anything i want .....
(17-10-2019, 12:08 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhh kanna mmm ya mmthat mangalsutra is eyesore na mmmmmm she also dryhumping u huggin u hard mmmmmmm she pulls out her mangalsutra mmm u keep it mmmm mahi ....mmm well yess mahi baby mm iw ill marry mm i will make u more than that bimbo 
sam listening to him...what that pig ..she feels angry .....hey u beggar i am standing here and u are looking at that pig ....
maybe mahi is right i just useless ....beggar is that it ....nobody wants me huh ...what is wrong with me ..she pulls her pallu down showing him her body mm

i take tat mangalsutra and tie it to my dick... ssss amma.. how does it look on me...

I put my wedding ring to nayan.. amma.. I love you.. from today on we are husband and wife...

beggar : madam, this  pig is soo good mam... brings that pig starts fucking it... mam.. u hav such small boobbs.. pig body is better.. starts pressng the oig and moaning
(17-10-2019, 12:10 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i stunned ....i keep staring at her ........oh devi u rwally appeared ......i looking at her ...i forget what i came to ask for ........devi can i ask anything i want .....

yes, my son.. you can have anything in this world... this is my promise to you my son... saying closing her beautiful eyess..

what do you want  ? do u want money  or a king.. tell me what is that u desire ?

[Image: 88f97fcf9b88b06cb30ad7e3a0dd4a12.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 12:13 AM)Any Time Wrote: i take tat mangalsutra and tie it to my dick... ssss amma.. how does it look on me...

I put my wedding ring to nayan.. amma.. I love you.. from today on we are husband and wife...

beggar : madam, this  pig is soo good mam... brings that pig starts fucking it... mam.. u hav such small boobbs.. pig body is better.. starts pressng the oig and moaning

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nayan looking at that ....kanna mm i didnt know u were soo naughty ......she rubbing ur cock mmm as mangalsurts hanging from it mmm mahi baby mmmm i want u to fuck ur amma with this mmmmm mmmmmmm she removes her bottoms mm come lets do our first night mmm
[Image: Nayanthara+in+Vasuki+_2_.jpg]
as sam gets insulted by him also ......she comes n kicks pig away angril mm she grabs his dirty hairs ,mmmmm come here beggar mm i prove to u i am better than that pig mmm she starts kissing him there only mmmmm in front of ur house mmmmm 
[Image: Samantha+in+Oh+Baby+_8_.jpg]
i staring at her mesmerized m.....no devi nothing likje that .....i cant take my eyes off u devi ....i want u .....i bend my head scared as i say that ...
(17-10-2019, 12:17 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nayan looking at that ....kanna mm i didnt know u were soo naughty ......she rubbing ur cock mmm as mangalsurts hanging from it mmm mahi baby mmmm i want u to fuck ur amma with this mmmmm mmmmmmm she removes her bottoms mm come lets do our first night mmm
as sam gets insulted by him also ......she comes n kicks pig away angril mm she grabs his dirty hairs ,mmmmm come here beggar mm i prove to u i am better than that pig mmm she starts kissing him there only mmmmm in front of ur house mmmmm 

u want to get fucked by your own son amma.. you are a shameless slut amma... thu.. spittin on her face.. 

I insert my dick in her pussy... mangalsutra tears her pussy walls a little... amma you have such saggy boobs ammma...

beggar : sss mam,.. what are you doing... aaahhh.., sisss... aahhh... what the fuck bitch... slaps her hard.. and starts fucking sam...

i have fucked trans also.. but u r body is so hard muscled worst than them.. feeling like i am fucking a man...

u fucking cunt... go fuck my kiddo.. u fuck .. i kick her
(17-10-2019, 12:19 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i staring at her mesmerized m.....no devi nothing likje that .....i cant take my eyes off u devi ....i want u .....i bend my head scared as i say that ...

hearing  what abhi asked... shriya goddesss.. eyes have become red... yet she tries to tell abhi calmly...

abhi, you are like my son, I am mother of every living thing... I am even mother of this.. pointing at lying dead body of mehreen..

a son cannot lust for his own mom... please ask for something else...  I will grant you, my baby
[Image: Hot+Shriya+saran+latest+in+traditional+s...2%2529.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 12:21 AM)Any Time Wrote: u want to get fucked by your own son amma.. you are a shameless slut amma... thu.. spittin on her face.. 

I insert my dick in her pussy... mangalsutra tears her pussy walls a little... amma you have such saggy boobs ammma...

beggar : sss mam,.. what are you doing... aaahhh.., sisss... aahhh... what the fuck bitch... slaps her hard.. and starts fucking sam...

i have fucked trans also.. but u r body is so hard muscled worst than them.. feeling like i am fucking a man...

u fucking cunt... go fuck my kiddo.. u fuck .. i kick her

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nayan moanins n screams hard ahhhhhhhhhhh yess  mm mahi mmmmm yess ia m ur slur abby mm she looking at u with ur spit on her face mmshe opening her tongue n asking more mmm yess mm kanna mm fuck ur amma mm what this mmm baby mm she slap her boobs hard mm as u fuck her mmm
[Image: Nayantara+in+Puthiya+Niyamam+_23_.JPG]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ebggar mmm if i do that mm will u marry mmm i dont want my husband mmm i want u mmmm ....she comes  beggar son mm hey kid .....u heard what ur dad said na mmshe comes rubs her boobs to hius face mm u also think so mkmm[Image: Samantha+_9__008.JPG]
i look up at her ........i know ...but but ....my mind ....i cant think of anything else .....i looking at her ...i start rubbing mehreen thighs mmmmm