Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(16-10-2019, 11:16 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: of course maam .........i am not supposed to touch anyone till the puja is over ...... i pretend to be decent .....
we both take cab to temple but i take her lonely temple near the jungle...

ayyyoo... you are doing a puja.. I am so sorry.. I misunderstood you..

sitting in the cab.. mehreen's dress knowningly touches abhi a little bit..

ayyo abhi sir.. I am sorry.. I didn't mean to...

why did you bring here ?? is this temple also famous ? still little worried looking the surroundings
[Image: Mehreen%20Pirzada%20Instagram%20Photos_8.jpg]
(16-10-2019, 11:18 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: nayan smiles .......kanna i just told she is shy ....u asked her just like that .....she rubs ur head ....
she looks at u bit surprised as u ask that .....well mahi yess .....she looks at u ...you mahi ...u used to suck a lot when u were a kid 

chii amma... i know i sucked these for a llong time.. bt i never tasted after na...

can i taste the milk again.... I touch nayan boobs
its ok mehreen .......i look at her ...u look soo worried ....dont be ....see we are near temple ....
i taking her to old temple ........
(16-10-2019, 11:24 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: its ok mehreen .......i look at her ...u look soo worried ....dont be ....see we are near temple ....
i taking her to old temple ........

abhi sir.. you say that the temple is very near by but I think we are in the middle of the jungle..

mehreen walking infront of abhi.. swaying her asss

can you atleast tell me what goddess is in that temple ?? 

outside of the temple is filled with dust.. seems like no one visited the temple in agess..
[Image: crop.php?r=9LACUh3EpNIBaaRY_2ItlJULI1c9K...GJlskLgZzX]
(16-10-2019, 11:23 PM)Any Time Wrote:  
chii amma... i know i sucked these for a llong time.. bt i never tasted after na...

can i taste the milk again.... I touch nayan boobs

nayan feels shock go through her body .........kanna stop na ....yess ...that was when u were a kid ..u are not a kid anymore right ....u are man ....u have ur wife ....u have to go n suck hers ....
nayan filled  with lust looking at u and ur hands touching her boobs ...she doesnt remove ur hand ....even though she saying no 
[Image: 72356431_2733020663410017_41234319801445...e=5E27D8AE]
(16-10-2019, 11:28 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: nayan feels shock go through her body .........kanna stop na ....yess ...that was when u were a kid ..u are not a kid anymore right ....u are man ....u have ur wife ....u have to go n suck hers ....
nayan filled  with lust looking at u and ur hands touching her boobs ...she doesnt remove ur hand ....even though she saying no 

amma... in all these years.. i have not asked for anything amma...

please amma.. u look very beautiful amma.... u look soo hot than my bitch wife amma...

i slowly pushing her blouse away.. and pressing her boobs
well mehreen yes .....as u can see this is a ancient temple .......u will see come in ........
mehreen are u virgin .....i am sorry ...i was just asking ...so u could come in temple .....
(16-10-2019, 11:30 PM)Any Time Wrote: amma... in all these years.. i have not asked for anything amma...

please amma.. u look very beautiful amma.... u look soo hot than my bitch wife amma...

i slowly pushing her blouse away.. and pressing her boobs

really mahi ....i always thought u used think ur amma had become too old huh mmmmmm hmmm she moaning slowly as u press her boobs mmm kanna u are soo desperate ....is ur wife soo useless .....huh ..come here my sweet boy ..she pulls u other lap mmm
[Image: Nayanthara+in+Coco+Kokila+_2_.jpg]
(16-10-2019, 11:32 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: well mehreen yes .....as u can see this is a ancient temple .......u will see come in ........
mehreen are u virgin .....i am sorry ...i was just asking ...so u could come in temple .....
mehreen suddenly taken back hearing such a question from pious person like abhi...

praying to God.. coz she going to speak bad words.. apacharam.. papam.. ayyooo.. abhi sir.. i am pure virgin sir

abhi sir.. you know.. i never let touch me anybody.. you know everyday I pray to different gods.. so I can't allow men to touch me..

[Image: IMG_20190104_234349.jpg]
(16-10-2019, 11:36 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: really mahi ....i always thought u used think ur amma had become too old huh mmmmmm hmmm she moaning slowly as u press her boobs mmm kanna u are soo desperate ....is ur wife soo useless .....huh ..come here my sweet boy ..she pulls u other lap mmm

amma... I love old woman like u amma... i like saggy boobs...

I hate sam's small perky boobs.. she is slut amma... useless fuck.. she looks a fucking trans with that chiseled body and muscless...

i love you amma... pressing nayan boobs... I kiss nayan lips...