Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
[Image: Shanivi%2Bshrivatsav%2BHot%2Bin%2BPink%2...2%2529.jpg]
Mehreen is a big devotee of Gods... she visited almost all temples in South India.. 

Abhi is an underachiever.. but he is trying to become richer than anyone in the world.. so, he has a secret plan...

With the plan in his mind, he is searching for suitable women... 

One day, near busiest railway station.. abhi saw cute, beautiful mehreen
[Image: mehreen-pirzada-latest-pics%2B%25284%2529.jpg]
nayan is mahi amma .....shbe is very  happy that her kanna got married ...but always had bit  of jealous for his beautiful .....nayan saying with  newly married couple ...

[Image: Airaa+Heroine+Nayanthara+_5_.jpg]
sam will be in her room ..resting ........mahi out in the hall ......ever since mahi got married...he hasnt had good sex life ....sam is very traditional girl and very shy ....
sam will be sleeping in her room ...nayan comes to hall ...kanna what are u doing ....go to ur room na ..to ur wife 
[Image: Samantha+_4__015.JPG]
(16-10-2019, 11:05 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: nayan is mahi amma .....shbe is very  happy that her kanna got married ...but always had bit  of jealous for his beautiful .....nayan saying with  newly married couple ...
sam will be in her room ..resting ........mahi out in the hall ......ever since mahi got married...he hasnt had good sex life ....sam is very traditional girl and very shy ....
sam will be sleeping in her room ...nayan comes to hall ...kanna what are u doing ....go to ur room na ..to ur wife 
amma.. she is very boring amma.. I hate that bitch amma... why did you marry her to me amma...

she is not even half in your beauty amma.... yet I go into sam roomm..

sam, do you like me ?
i see beautiful traditional girl........i come near her .......hi ...my name is abhi .........i am vsiting temple today ...looks like u are too .. u want to share a cab than this railway
(16-10-2019, 11:07 PM)Any Time Wrote: amma.. she is very boring amma.. I hate that bitch amma... why did you marry her to me amma...

she is not even half in your beauty amma.... yet I go into sam roomm..

sam, do you like me ?

kanna come on ..she is from village na ....dont be mean to her ....she cant be open like ur amma or ur classmates ok ....
come on give her a chance 
[Image: Airaa+Actress+Nayanthara+_1_.jpg]
sam will be sleeping in her room ...as u come .....[Image: Samantha+at++Azent+Overseas+Education+Launch+_4_.JPG]
(16-10-2019, 11:08 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i see beautiful traditional girl........i come near her .......hi ...my name is abhi .........i am vsiting temple today ...looks like u are too .. u want to share a cab than this railway

hmmm.. yeah I am visiting this temple in that remote area... even train left..

i am surprised to know that even you are interested in going to that temple... but you know I am very pious so, if u agree that you won't touch me or anything ..

then we can share the cab... both their shoulders are tocuhing..
[Image: Mehreen%20Pirzada%20Instagram%20Photos_7.jpg]
(16-10-2019, 11:12 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: kanna come on ..she is from village na ....dont be mean to her ....she cant be open like ur amma or ur classmates ok ....
come on give her a chance 
sam will be sleeping in her room ...as u come .....
ok amma... but you know.. she doesn't even know.. what is sex amma..

I even asked her open her blouse to suck her boobies.. but she refused amma... saying i am looking at my mom titiess

amma... did anyone other than dad.. u know.. sucked..
of course maam .........i am not supposed to touch anyone till the puja is over ...... i pretend to be decent .....
we both take cab to temple but i take her lonely temple near the jungle...
(16-10-2019, 11:16 PM)Any Time Wrote: ok amma... but you know.. she doesn't even know.. what is sex amma..

I even asked her open her blouse to suck her boobies.. but she refused amma... saying i am looking at my mom titiess

amma... did anyone other than dad.. u know.. sucked..

nayan smiles .......kanna i just told she is shy ....u asked her just like that .....she rubs ur head ....
she looks at u bit surprised as u ask that .....well mahi yess .....she looks at u ...you mahi ...u used to suck a lot when u were a kid 
[Image: 61317941_2474475519264534_44867028953155...e=5E2033FC]