Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(14-10-2019, 12:38 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i holding her hand ....doctor ...is there anyway to fix that .......
my wife is such sweet women ..i dont want to disappoint her ....cant u fix my problem

doc : there is no way  you can ever satisfy her abhi... she will remain as a girl.. all her life.. she can't become a woman abhi...

yet, there is one way.. but it is too complicated you know.. doc looking at shanvi.. sees her small perky boobs.. cute face.. gets tempted lill
[Image: 54798528_2401734600057063_63087805107976...e=5E39B4A7]
(14-10-2019, 12:38 AM)Any Time Wrote: even with so much at stake... megha takes in her customer dick... yet megha nd sam deliver the baby...

a black, ugly baby is born..

chi she sucking her customer dicks mmmmm geni mmm that kid looks just like her dad
[Image: Megha]
sam takes the chikd n clean it drain watet mmm n give it genio ...her geni ...ur son
[Image: Samantha_At_The_Irumbu_Thirai_Trailer_Launch.jpg]
geni takes baby ......instead of feeding ...she spits in its mouth mmmhere mahi mmmm eat it mmm thats ur name bastard mmmm

[Image: 69705891_2338477742855549_98152566781430...e=5E1908B4]
what doc .....i get heartbroken ...looking at her sadly ...i hear doc....what doc...there is way ....pls tell me na ...i will spent howmuch ever money u want ...
(14-10-2019, 12:42 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: chi she sucking her customer dicks mmmmm geni mmm that kid looks just like her dadsam takes the chikd n clean it drain watet mmm n give it genio ...her geni ...ur son
geni takes baby ......instead of feeding ...she spits in its mouth mmmhere mahi mmmm eat it mmm thats ur name bastard mmmm

sam molests mahi a little right from the moment she gave mahi to geni... sam is little obsessed with small dicks...

mahi grows up a little.. looks just like his dad... he is the one who fights and brings food everyday.. but mah doesn't know past..

amma.. sorry amma today I couldn't find  anything so today.. i got this.. brings a dog..
(14-10-2019, 12:45 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what doc .....i get heartbroken ...looking at her sadly ...i hear doc....what doc...there is way ....pls tell me na ...i will spent howmuch ever money u want ...

hahah... u can't buy everything with money abhi.. i mean.. u can't make shanvi prego.. can u ?

please don't hate me for saying this.. but this is only way...

abhi.. u know.. u can bring in a nice man to satisfy her..

[Image: 54407610_2398704683693388_67162688272455...e=5E3220C4]
(14-10-2019, 12:47 AM)Any Time Wrote: sam molests mahi a little right from the moment she gave mahi to geni... sam is little obsessed with small dicks...

mahi grows up a little.. looks just like his dad... he is the one who fights and brings food everyday.. but mah doesn't know past..

amma.. sorry amma today I couldn't find  anything so today.. i got this.. brings a dog..

sam keeps molesteing mahi from his childhood ...it wouldc have become a routine for her.....
sometimes she makesd her husband n daughters too molest his cock 
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-as-seen-in-a-picture-t...r-2018.jpg]
asu come in ....hearing that geni comes n slaps u .....mahi u are worthless like ur dad ....she lits cig ..starts smoking .....n gives u half .....what will i do with this dog ....huh ..she holds it ..oh its female ...good ...mahi u brought hthis for u fuck
[Image: 67347498_2269323759770948_38342413652695...e=5E16D0D1]
i hearing that feeling bit anger ...what other men ..but i cnat think of anyother way ....doc u are only saying like this ...but she is wife ....how can i do that ...
but i want to keep her happy
(14-10-2019, 12:52 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam keeps molesteing mahi from his childhood ...it wouldc have become a routine for her.....
sometimes she makesd her husband n daughters too molest his cock 
as u come in ....hearing that geni comes n slaps u .....mahi u are worthless like ur dad ....she lits cig ..starts smoking .....n gives u half .....what will i do with this dog ....huh ..she holds it ..oh its female ...good ...mahi u brought hthis for u fuck

I am sorry amma.. I tried my best you know.. but today.. children even pushed me and punched me here.. i show her my penis..

i take the cigartte..but amma u said.. smoking this will make me not to sleep..so i shouldn't do this is na amma...

fuck.. what is fucking amma ??
(14-10-2019, 12:56 AM)Any Time Wrote: I am sorry amma.. I tried my best you know.. but today.. children even pushed me and punched me here.. i show her my penis..

i take the cigartte..but amma u said.. smoking this will make me not to sleep..so i shouldn't do this is na amma...

fuck.. what is fucking amma ??

what thats all ...i thought u learned how to take a beating huh ....she hits ur balls ....comes here i will show ...u will lose ur virginity to this bitch mmm
she holds the dog mmm shows u her ass ...come on put ur cock in that hole ...push it hhard ....well i mixed weed in that also mahi 
[Image: 66494909_2235424229827568_72324526556022...e=5E259B97]
(14-10-2019, 12:54 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i hearing that feeling bit anger ...what other men ..but i cnat think of anyother way ....doc u are only saying like this ...but she is wife ....how can i do that ...
but i want to keep her happy
abhi.. please don't waste my time.. i said what is best and the only way.. now go and decide for yourself

she is a lovely innocent young woman.. who loves you very much...

shanvi.. tears dropping from her eyes.. yeet she acts all good and puts up a smile... its k abhi.. i dnt need other man.. i hav u na baby... she kisses u right there...

while driving back home.. shanvi still trying.. puts her hand on abhi dick and .. rubbing over his pants
[Image: shanvi-srivastava-in-chamee-and-palak-fo...747633.jpg]