Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
ahhhhhhhhhhh i lying on the bed mm thank soo much mmmm baby mmmmm i feeling happy ..
but as i look at her ...disppointed ....baby mm i dont know wat so say ..i come n wipe her face ...dear lets get u cleaned up ..
i start feeling terrible ...as shanvi still being loving to be ..
(14-10-2019, 12:17 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what geni crying mm she looks at her spoiled dirty pussymmmm she in anger ..sees the knife ...she takes the knife so this live huh .,...she holds ur cock mm slices it off in anger ....blood spraying all over her 
she looking like goddess durga.. being angry and blood on her face...

looking at her.. i get heart attack and die there...

geni can't live in outside world like normal life again.. everyone saw her acts.. her life is ruined 

she will be preggo from the beggar seed...

her prostitute neighbour comes.. geni u know.. if u want i can take u a doc.. i know.. he can do abortion
(14-10-2019, 12:19 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhh i lying on the bed mm thank soo much mmmm baby mmmmm i feeling happy ..
but as i look at her ...disppointed ....baby mm i dont know wat so say ..i come n wipe her face ...dear lets get u cleaned up ..
i start feeling terrible ...as shanvi still being loving to be ..

hmmm.. dear.. u know.. I have tried all I know.. 

looking abhi cleaning his cum.. shanvi jokingly rubs abhi cum on her lips and kisses him...

but you know.. I still love you da.. kisses abhi... baby, can u consult a doc.. u know.. i also hav some needs na
[Image: 56780985_2412479125649277_32405477739504...e=5E23CA0A]
(14-10-2019, 12:20 AM)Any Time Wrote: she looking like goddess durga.. being angry and blood on her face...

looking at her.. i get heart attack and die there...

geni can't live in outside world like normal life again.. everyone saw her acts.. her life is ruined 

she will be preggo from the beggar seed...

her prostitute neighbour comes.. geni u know.. if u want i can take u a doc.. i know.. he can do abortion

geni started living in gutter .,....she rubbing her belly ...well megha no ..its fine ..i want his child to born ..i want to make his seed suffer too ...she pinches her own belly hard mmm
[Image: 69899745_2333369633366360_52203859849605...e=5E2D14CF]
megha comes near geni .....geni mmm u know if it is a girl mmm let me buy her mmmmmm u know ...she can also work with me ....if its a boy ..well i have no use for it .......geni doesnt ur kid also have aids like his dad
[Image: Megha-Akash-New-Images1.jpg]
i hug her kiss her mmmmmmm of course dear i know mmmm i kissing her lips mmm clean my cum mmm shall we do together now n consult ...i want to keep u happy all the time .....
(14-10-2019, 12:25 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: geni started living in gutter .,....she rubbing her belly ...well megha no ..its fine ..i want his child to born ..i want to make his seed suffer too ...she pinches her own belly hard mmm
megha comes near geni .....geni mmm u know if it is a girl mmm let me buy her mmmmmm u know ...she can also work with me ....if its a boy ..well i have no use for it .......geni doesnt ur kid also have aids like his dad
geni : no problem megha... if i get a boy.. i will make him a gay.. then also u can take him with u... ahahha...

after 9 months, geni doesn't go to any hospital.. afraid that the doc might rape her,  if he finds out who she is.. 

so megha and sam help her in delivery..
(14-10-2019, 12:28 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i hug her kiss her mmmmmmm of course dear i know mmmm i kissing her lips mmm clean my cum mmm shall we do together now n consult ...i want to keep  u happy all the time .....
awww... i know baby.... will u always love me like this only... ummmaa kisses abhi deeply...

shanvi starts dressing slutty in home.. purposefully drops pallu.. wears only bra without blouse... to seduce abhi more...

okie baby.. lets meet doc na.. doc says that abhi has premature ejaculation problem..

hearning that shanvi is greatly disapointed.. its ok baby.. it not u r fault na.. its some genes na... i still love u baby...
[Image: DyLN4SLU0AESGAc.jpg]
(14-10-2019, 12:28 AM)Any Time Wrote: geni : no problem megha... if i get a boy.. i will make him a gay.. then also u can take him with u... ahahha...

after 9 months, geni doesn't go to any hospital.. afraid that the doc might rape her,  if he finds out who she is.. 

so megha and sam help her in delivery..

geni screaming in pain .,.,..lyingh in her house ....bleeding b.w her legs mmm megha it hurts soo mcuh mmm fuck ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmm she delvering her abby 
[Image: 69644076_2338476239522366_89424929954463...e=5E184252]
megha helping her mmmm pulling her child ot mmmmmm geni yes that irt mm u are oding soo gud .....megha delivrs the baby ...here geni ..its a by ....congrats abby

[Image: EELRxekUcAEtjKT.jpg]
i holding her hand ....doctor ...is there anyway to fix that .......
my wife is such sweet women ..i dont want to disappoint her ....cant u fix my problem
(14-10-2019, 12:35 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: geni screaming in pain .,.,..lyingh in her house ....bleeding b.w her legs mmm megha it hurts soo mcuh mmm fuck ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmm she delvering her abby 
megha helping her mmmm pulling her child ot mmmmmm geni yes that irt mm u are oding soo gud .....suddenly megha one of coustomers come in ...bitch her u are i have been looking for u ..he comes n pushes his cock in her mouth mmm here bitch mmm stop that take care of em first ..he throws money on her 

even with so much at stake... megha takes in her customer dick... yet megha nd sam deliver the baby...

a black, ugly baby is born..