Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(13-10-2019, 11:32 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i on bed with shanvi ....well dear .....ii know ..i am sorry ......i thought i had control .......

no problem, baby... ummmaa kisses on your cheek... 

baby.. .  if you see them, you might hard again... smiles naughtily..drops her pallu... small perky boobs are visible..
[Image: 50615113_297482434250785_737859425868905...g?tr=w-600]
(13-10-2019, 11:33 PM)Any Time Wrote: I am high on drugss, which increased my hornyness..in the mood to fuck even a pig or dog...

seeing geni.. my dick goes 90 degress.. 

madam, thank you..but,  I will also give you something.. please try this madam...

I give some drugs that look like stamps.. please try this madam

geni takes stamps that beggar handed over ....beggar ..thanks but what are these ......what should i do with them ...
beggar looking at her .....welll maam u take one n eat it ...
geni looks at him ...well beggar i am sure about ....it looks weird 
[Image: 72255051_2398473236855999_58077298837443...e=5E1F15C6]
ahhhhhhhh i looking at her boobs mmmmm baby mmu are soo hot now ..i smile at her ...i comen kiss her cleavage .....my cock gets hard mmmmm but i getting more excited as i kiss her cleavagemmm
(13-10-2019, 11:36 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: geni takes stamps that beggar handed over ....beggar ..thanks but what are these ......what should i do with them ...
beggar looking at her .....welll maam u take one n eat it ...
geni looks at him ...well beggar i am sure about ....it looks weird 

trust me madam... I see that you are 1st rank student... I am sure eating this will make you memorize more stuff...

additionally, you can become more beautiful and white.. your small boo.. errr you will become lill fat also mam..

trust me and try it.. mam..

we walking down.. slowly taking her to my house in gutter
(13-10-2019, 11:39 PM)Any Time Wrote: trust me madam... I see that you are 1st rank student... I am sure eating this will make you memorize more stuff...

additionally, you can become more beautiful and white.. your small boo.. errr you will become lill fat also mam..

trust me and try it.. mam..

we walking down.. slowly taking her to my house in gutter

what really ....so if i take this ....i will be able to more marks huh .......she curiously take on strip n eats it ....
as u walking to her gutter ...ebggar where are u taking .....i think i should be going home 
as she walking ...drugs starts to kick in slowly 
[Image: 71502772_2395080100528646_74769495401472...e=5E36AADD]
(13-10-2019, 11:38 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhh i looking at her boobs mmmmm baby mmu are soo hot now ..i smile at her ...i comen kiss her cleavage .....my cock gets hard mmmmm but i getting more excited as i kiss her cleavagemmm

mmmm baby.. i know you love only small ones na... u naughty dear... me small nd my boobs also small.. so tell me .. whom do u love more baby..

kneading abhi head more... takes abhi dick out.. and grips tightly
[Image: shanvi-srivastava-6a.jpg]
(13-10-2019, 11:41 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what really ....so if i take this ....i will be able to more marks huh .......she curiously take on strip n eats it ....
as u walking to her gutter ...ebggar where are u taking .....i think i should be going home 
as she walking ...drugs starts to kick in slowly 

madam, you know.. sometimes.. this drugs wil have side affects.. like you may feel nausea.. or u feel horny...

so u can take rest in my home madam untill then... come naa..

on the way we see 2 dogs fucking.. look at that mam.. isn't that nicee...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hug my face hard on her boobs mmmmm baby mmmm mmmmmmm i love u soo much mmmm yess mmm my cock mmm as she grips my cock mmmmmmmm i moaning hard mm cock starts throbbing hard mm
(13-10-2019, 11:44 PM)Any Time Wrote: madam, you know.. sometimes.. this drugs wil have side affects.. like you may feel nausea.. or u feel horny...

so u can take rest in my home madam untill then... come naa..

on the way we see 2 dogs fucking.. look at that mam.. isn't that nicee...

geni looking at dogs ....drugs taking effect on her mind ...she smiles ..well yes ....beggar ....are they on drugs too ...
she lookng at dogs ...come on harder .....she says laughinh ..she walking with u ..to ur home ....it smells so bad around here beggar
[Image: 71731242_2385950898108233_20134652837919...e=5E3038ED]
(13-10-2019, 11:44 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hug my face hard on her boobs mmmmm baby mmmm mmmmmmm i love u soo much mmmm yess mmm my cock mmm as she grips my cock mmmmmmmm i moaning hard mm cock starts throbbing hard mm

hmmm... i know u say that u love me... but u always looked at my boobs only na abhi... u pervert baby... now eat them huney...

starts slowly jerking abhi throbbing dick... ssss dear you have such hard dickk...

wanna fuck u r wife, now.. do u want to fuck ur lnewly wed wife, baby... 
[Image: 70493572_2527433580820497_35682386431705...e=5E26EE4D]