Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
i start driving car ...amma u are looking soo beautiful mmm i rub my cock mmmm i want to spoil u soo badly mmmmmm amma who are u talking to u mmm
(08-10-2019, 04:43 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi opening her mouth wide mm letting u fuck her mouth mmm yess mahi sir mm thats it mmmmm now u are a man mmmm come fuck ym mouth hard mmmm
she holds ur cock mmmm n slapping it on her face mmm making pimples bursts mmmmmm mahi mm use ur maid mmmmm 

rubbing my dick all over her face.. dipping it in her puss.. I am making pallavi drink her pus...

i kick on her boobs... bitch become and salute me you fucking slut
(08-10-2019, 04:46 PM)Any Time Wrote: rubbing my dick all over her face.. dipping it in her puss.. I am making pallavi drink her pus...

i kick on her boobs... bitch become and salute me you fucking slut

pallavi  takes ur cock mmm n keeps in her mouth mm sucking her puss mmmmm yess mahi sir mm i am ur slave ur whore mmm ur bitch mm she opens her blouse mmmmm shows u her boobs mmmmm keeps it on her feet mmmm here mahi sir mmm ur bitch is ready to service u 
[Image: 5cede5e47f9d3.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 04:46 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i start driving car ...amma u are looking soo beautiful  mmm i rub my cock mmmm i want to spoil u soo badly mmmmmm amma who are u talking to u mmm

ooooo seeing yr amma like this is making your cock goo hard ? u r saying that you want to smear kajal and lipstic all over your amma face... u naughty boy...

see mahi.. what ur son is saying.. he is saying that i am looking a goddess.. whore says slowly..
[Image: 66700668_2377511035825905_49640423319075...nc_cat=109]
(08-10-2019, 04:48 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi  takes ur cock mmm n keeps in her mouth mm sucking her puss mmmmm yess mahi sir mm i am ur slave ur whore mmm ur bitch mm she opens her blouse mmmmm shows u her boobs mmmmm keeps it on her feet mmmm here mahi sir mmm ur bitch is ready to service u 

u fuckin whore... i kick her on her boobs and stomach... you fuckin bitch.. u r my slave.. u do watever i say...

i take the lighter and put her hair on fire... heheh... lool bitch.. u look like an idiot,,
ahhhhhhhhh yess mmm with this mm i show her my cock mmmmm as i am driving in highway mmm i stop my car on the side .......amma mmmm i want to have on the road ....i wink at her mmm
(08-10-2019, 05:00 PM)Any Time Wrote: u fuckin whore... i kick her on her boobs and stomach... you fuckin bitch.. u r my slave.. u do watever i say...

i take the lighter and put her hair on fire... heheh... lool bitch.. u look like an idiot,,

palllavi screaming in pain mmm mahi sir mmm ahhh u are hurting me soo much mmm u like hurting ur whore huh mmm her hair all burnt up mmm with foot marks on her boobs mmmmm she looking at u mmm mahi sir .....order ur bitch mmmm
[Image: sai-pallavi-hd-pics-for-whatsapp-facebook-69.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 05:06 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhh yess mmm with this mm i show her my cock mmmmm as i am driving in highway mmm i stop my car on the side .......amma mmmm i want to have on the road ....i wink at her mmm

chi.. kanna you  have not just become a big boy who fuck his own mother.. yet you have become so kinkier...

mahi.. dear please wait na.. abhi is asking to something.., I have to help him

smiling naughtily... sneha opens abhi zip... still wet from all the fucking... what kanna u did not cleann..
[Image: 5c46f4a9610542f0ca41b72587de8bfa.jpg]
ahhhhhhhh no amma mmmmmmmm that why u are there na mmmmmm ahhhhh i start leaking piss from my cock mmmmmm amma mm i cant control anymore mmm i want to pee mmmmmmm
(08-10-2019, 05:07 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: palllavi screaming in pain mmm mahi sir mmm ahhh u are hurting me soo much mmm u like hurting ur whore huh mmm her hair all burnt up mmm with foot marks on her boobs mmmmm she looking at u mmm mahi sir .....order ur bitch mmmm

you fcuking bitch... give me that powder you gave na...I want to use it again...

i kiss pallavi on her lips... chii.. thu... u filthy whore... u smeelll so baad... when did u clean ur teeth whore..