Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yess ammma mmm i know mm thats why ur pussy is soo good mmmmm i take my ockc rubbing on her pussy mmmmmm i push ym cock hard in her pussy fucking her hard mmmm i slap her boobs mm as i am fucking her hard mmmm amma that investor jit came soo muchi n ur pussy mmmmm i love fucking ur cum filled pussy mmmmm slut mm i spit on her mm
(08-10-2019, 04:08 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi picks u upon her waist mmm yess mahi u are looking more like a man now ......she taking smoke in her face ..she shows her cleavage here mahi put ashes here .......after u are done ....snub cig on my neck ok mahi ....most guys do that ...ok .....so if u be more bad ...more man u become ok

aaaaa... looking at her cleavege and face with pimples up closee... i get hard... my small hard cock is poking her... can I touch ur facee ?

but snubbing it on ur neck will marks na... nd megha may find out...

so pallavi.. i will 10k.. please eat my cigartte..
(08-10-2019, 04:13 PM)Any Time Wrote: aaaaa... looking at her cleavege and face with pimples up closee... i get hard... my small hard cock is poking her... can I touch ur facee ?

but snubbing it on ur neck will marks na... nd megha may find out...

so pallavi.. i will 10k.. please eat my cigartte..

pallavi holding u on her waist mmmm making ur small cock press harder mmmmmmm well yess mahi u can touch my face .....
what really 10 k .....she opens her tongue n shows it to u mmm
u know ....next to should have alcohol ok ...
[Image: sai%20pallavi%205_0.jpg?itok=oIaLNXkm]
(08-10-2019, 04:13 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yess ammma mmm i know mm thats why ur pussy is soo good mmmmm i take my ockc rubbing on her pussy mmmmmm i push ym cock hard in her pussy fucking her hard mmmm i slap her boobs mm as i am fucking her hard mmmm amma that investor jit came soo muchi n ur pussy mmmmm i love fucking ur cum filled pussy mmmmm slut mm i spit on her mm

aahhhh... kanna.. you like to be cuck,... ssss.. even u r dad mahi is also a cuck.. 

ahhhjjjkk... asas...ssss.s.. suuuuuffff... mmm.. fuck me kanna.. fuck me.. ahrddd...

motherfucker... u r fucking ur own mother.. u motherfucker....sssss boobs become redd... should i make u my bitchc. then u can eat my cum filled pussy also kanna... 

wanna taste ur mom pussssyyyyy/y//
[Image: tamil-actress-sneha-hot.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhh amma mmmm mm yess mmmmmm mmm u know u work soo hard for moneymmmmmm i can help u like that also mmmmmm ur son will clean ur slut pussy mmmmmmi fucking madly mmmmmmm amma mmm i also want make ur pussy dirty mmm yess mmmi kiss her hard mmmm
(08-10-2019, 04:16 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi holding u on her waist mmmm making ur small cock press harder mmmmmmm well yess mahi u can touch my face .....
what really 10 k .....she opens her tongue n shows it to u mmm
u know ....next to should have alcohol ok ...
pallavi... u also smoke na.. i have seen u smoking something in the temple...  

touching her face... these pimples.. are these really real pimpless ?? touching her face... i am slowly trying to put my dick into her waist foldss.

and i heard beggar peeople like u also have lot of bad habits na... what habits do u have ?
(08-10-2019, 04:23 PM)Any Time Wrote: pallavi... u also smoke na.. i have seen u smoking something in the temple...  

touching her face... these pimples.. are these really real pimpless ?? touching her face... i am slowly trying to put my dick into her waist foldss.

and i heard beggar peeople like u also have lot of bad habits na... what habits do u have ?

pallavi takes cig n smoking n blowing smoke on ur face mmmm she holds ur mmm pushing ur cock in her wasit mmmmmm well yes mahi of course they are real ...here ..she holds her pimple n brusts it ...see now ...
yes mahi we do have lot of bad habits ..she takes packet from her blouse ..u know these are drugs ..do u want to be more bad mahi 
[Image: 186-Sai-Pallavi-New-Latest-HD-Photos-Her...Images.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 04:22 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhh amma mmmm mm yess mmmmmm  mmm u know u work soo hard for moneymmmmmm i can help u like that also mmmmmm ur son will clean ur slut pussy mmmmmmi fucking madly mmmmmmm amma mmm i also want make ur pussy dirty mmm yess mmmi kiss her hard mmmm

yes kanna... after every fuck i will come to you...instead of cleaning... u fuck me and clean my pussy like a bitch...

then the one in line will come next and will fuck me kanna...ssssss  u r dick is soo big kanna... it is touching my stomach...ss ahhha... ammamaaa hhhmmmmm

will u fuck ur dad mahi or my mom kanna given chance.. dont be shy motherfcuker.. tell mee..
[Image: MG_5948-400x600.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh amma mm yess mm i fucking her hard mmmm yess mmmmmmmm ufck mmmmmm i cum in her pussy mmmmmm kissing her mmmm
amma mmmmm what mmm really mm well mmmm i dont know mm amma mmmm i will fuck mahi mm ur amma is too old na mm i will kill mmm i bite her lips mm
(08-10-2019, 04:25 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi takes cig n smoking n blowing smoke on ur face mmmm she holds ur mmm pushing ur cock in her wasit mmmmmm well yes mahi of course they are real ...here ..she holds her pimple n brusts it ...see now ...
yes mahi we do have lot of bad habits ..she takes packet from her blouse ..u know these are drugs ..do u want to be more bad mahi 
chiii yukkk... puss flowing on  her face... instead of cleaning it.. i clean it by licking...sss pallavi this tastes sooo nice with cig...

what are drugs pallavi ?? show me..