Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(08-10-2019, 02:08 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi picks up the broom .......yess mahi sir....i will do anything u want ...just give me orders ...ok ...she starts cleaning room ...u both hear megha and some other guy moaning .......mahi sir is that ur wife ......she seems to be calling u ...she looks at u n smiles a lil .....
hmm pallavi... i can't say anything to her... she made me sign all property on her name.. so i cant say anything...saying really sad..

watching pallavi bend.. i see her waist folds.. and gets hard .... a small tent is visible in my pants..
mmmmmmmmmm i pressing her fat belly mmmmmmm i ksising her hard mmmmmm push my tongue in her mouth mmmm amma u are such a horny slut mmmmm mm me too mmm mm u know mmm i used to cum in food which i used to give u ....mmmmm i pressing her boobs mmm from her blouse mm
(08-10-2019, 02:14 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmm i pressing her fat belly mmmmmmm i ksising her hard mmmmmm push my tongue in her mouth mmmm amma u are such a horny slut mmmmm mm me too mmm mm u know mmm i used to cum in food which i used to give u ....mmmmm i pressing her boobs mmm from her blouse mm

sneha removes her sareee... like an expert slut... aaaahh... shhhh...mmmm.. preess those tits kanna... u drank milk from those tits only... now molest the,,

hmm i know kanna that u used to put cum in my coffee and in my dinner...still i ate it... 

u wanna fuck ur amma... ahhh tell me, motherfucker...
[Image: main-qimg-f433fb8dcc120081f52d653598d07092]
(08-10-2019, 02:12 PM)Any Time Wrote: hmm pallavi... i can't say anything to her... she made me sign all property on her name.. so i cant say anything...saying really sad..

watching pallavi bend.. i see her waist folds.. and gets hard .... a small tent is visible in my pants..

hmm pallavi doesnt say anything as u press her waist ..she looks at u ...what mahi sir ......wife is soo mean sir .....she manupliated such a innocent kid ..but sir what can i do ...i am just a maid ....u shouldnt touch me ..she moves ur hand ....u both hearing loud fucking noises
[Image: Sai-Pallavi-NGK-Pre-3.JPG]
i presisng her boobs hard mmmm i come down n sucking them mmmmm amma mm yess mmmmmmm mm really mmmm then from today i wil lonly give u my special food mmmm mmmm yess amma mm..lets go to ur room ....i want to fuck on ur bed mmm
(08-10-2019, 02:18 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmm pallavi doesnt say anything as u press her waist ..she looks at u ...what mahi sir ......wife is soo mean sir .....she manupliated such a innocent kid ..but sir what can i do ...i am just a maid ....u shouldnt touch me ..she moves ur hand ....u both hearing loud fucking noises

hmmm... see even u r not allowing me to touch u... i feel sad and wacthes a man smoking outside...

yet I am sooo horny... please pallvi.. can you atleast cover your waist... 

now she bends i see her big boobs...hanging down
(08-10-2019, 02:21 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i presisng her boobs hard mmmm i come down n sucking them mmmmm amma mm yess mmmmmmm mm really mmmm then from today i wil lonly give u my special food mmmm mmmm yess amma mm..lets go to ur room ....i want to fuck on ur bed mmm

haaa... kanna.. make your amma eat your spl food... looking at your dickk... u were small baby, but nw u r going to give me better food aahh... talking to abhi dick...

kanna... i will take you to my room... sneha picks abhi on her waist.. feeling his hot hard dick between her waist folds...ssssssssssss

[Image: sneha38.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 02:23 PM)Any Time Wrote: hmmm... see even u r not allowing me to touch u... i feel sad and wacthes a man smoking outside...

yet I am sooo horny... please pallvi.. can you atleast cover your waist... 

now she bends i see her big boobs...hanging down

pallavi moves her pallu more to the side ...revealling her waist n bedning .....mahi sir i am workign mmm stop distrubing me .....she sees man ...she comes near window ...hey u smoking ...can u come inside ....mahi sir i will get him for u 
[Image: sai-pallavi-kota-saree-mca-pre-release-event.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 02:28 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi moves her pallu more to the side ...revealling her waist n bedning .....mahi sir i am workign mmm stop distrubing me .....she sees man ...she comes near window ...hey u smoking ...can u come inside ....mahi sir i will get him for u 
pallavi... please show me your boobs na... i will fap for themm...please tell me what should i do to touch u pallavi..

seeing why pallavi calling that man.. i am wondering.. why are you calling him pllavi... megha wont  agree calling someone like this
i sitting on her waist mmmmi pressing my cock b.w her hips folds mmmmmmmmmmmm of course i will feed my slut amma daily mmmmm i start fuckign her hips mmmmm amma mmmmm ur fat belly is soo good mmmm