Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(08-10-2019, 12:26 PM)Any Time Wrote: you are poor... chiii... I don't like people who dont have money... 

I try to step back.. when she is touching me here and there... 

hey pallavi.. dont pull me.. i will fall on you...

pallavi looking at u ...what really ...but u know ...all rich people steal from poor people .......so u also have lot of money right ....see its ur fault na i am like this ..she looks at u sadly ....shwoing her dirty clothes .....
[Image: fidaa-movie-stills-varun-tej-sai-pallavi-2310133.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 12:24 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i watching her act like a whore .......i seeing her suck his cock ........i getting hardon inmy pants ...but feeling guilty and horny at same ...i keep watching them

hhmm sirr... u like to fuck my old pussy... come feel it na...

sneha removes all her saree and starts jumping on jith dick... her white boobs are moving vigoursly..

aahhhh... sshshh... fuck me... fuck me... sir.. use me like whore... this whore is ur treat sir...

[Image: sneha-comfort-pure-launch36.jpg]
i watching her getting fucked like a cheap whore .....jit fucking her like slut .....he cums inside her pussy ......n gets dressed n leaves ...my mom happy she got the deal .....i come from side ...amma chi i cant believe u would do such things ..i saying that go back to my rom angrily
(08-10-2019, 12:34 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi looking at u ...what really ...but u know ...all rich people steal from poor people .......so u also have lot of money right ....see its ur fault na i am like this ..she looks at u sadly ....shwoing her dirty clothes .....

seeing her torn clothes.. my dick gets hard..

trying to cover my hardon.. i fall on pallvi's boobs..

same time my mom comes out..
(08-10-2019, 12:58 PM)Any Time Wrote: seeing her torn clothes.. my dick gets hard..

trying to cover my hardon.. i fall on pallvi's boobs..

same time my mom comes out..
as u falls on pallavi she holds u to her boobs mmm ur face getting dirty from her.............kid do u want to frnds wiht me ....u never had a poor frnd na .....come on what do u say ....i will let u play with me all the time huh pallavi seeing ur mom coming ....see ur amma is coming .......do u want to meet with me agian huh 
[Image: Sai+Pallavi+at+Maari+2+Movie+Press+Meet+_3_.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 12:38 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i watching her getting fucked like a cheap whore .....jit fucking her like slut .....he cums inside her pussy ......n gets dressed n leaves ...my mom happy she got the deal .....i come from side ...amma chi i cant believe u would do such things ..i saying that go back to my rom angrily

ayyooo.. kanna.. wait ra... ayyo its not what you think... kanna 

sneha follows abhi to her room... 

sits next to abhi... shoulders touching... kanna you know na.. ur dad is drunkard...

if mom doesn't do like this.. then how can i secure ur life...
[Image: sneha_yellow_saree_hot_photos_01.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 01:04 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: as u falls on pallavi she holds u to her boobs mmm ur face getting dirty from her.............kid do u want to frnds wiht me ....u never had a poor frnd na .....come on what do u say ....i will let u play with me all the time huh pallavi seeing ur mom coming ....see ur amma is coming .......do u want to meet with me agian huh 
whatt u want me to be friends with u.... 

chii... yuk.. you smell bad.. i can't even stand next to you.. bitch..

meanwhile wife comes and sees me in the arms of pallavi... and gets angry
i sitting on bed.....but amma ....u are behaving soo badly .........and and ..what if dad finds out huh .......i cant believe u would such nasty things ...
(08-10-2019, 01:08 PM)Any Time Wrote: whatt u want me to be friends with u.... 

chii... yuk.. you smell bad.. i can't even stand next to you.. bitch..

meanwhile wife comes and sees me in the arms of pallavi... and gets angry

megah seeing that come n kicks pallavi  awya ......hey what are u doing with my hubby mmmstay away from such dirty people mahi dear ..she comes n picks u up on hips ....come dear go home 
[Image: Megha-Akash-New-Images1.jpg]
pallavi fallen down on ground as megha kicks her .....she looking at u as megha is carrying ...she winks at u ..she shows u her boobs opening her blouse as u are leaving ..smiling at u
[Image: sai-pallavi_12.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 01:09 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i sitting on bed.....but amma ....u are behaving soo badly .........and and ..what if dad finds out huh .......i cant believe u would such nasty things ...

sneha puts her arms around abhi... boobs touching abhi.. but sneha doesn't mind..

kanna you know dad..  he is an idiot...starts abusing him..

what nasty things kanna... blushing.. it's just adult things thats all... u college going u know na...

sneha feet touches a small piece of something lying under abhi's bed looks like a bra...
[Image: Sneha+at+V+Care+Multispeciality+Clinic+Launch+_2_.jpg]