Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(07-10-2019, 10:33 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi is beggar who sits on steps of temple ......with ehr torn saree n blouse ....she will covered in dirt ......
as usual she will be sitting on steps of temple .........she sees a kid coming with his mom ...
she looking at kid ...she asks for money 
i feel sad looking at pallavi... i go to her.. she smeels bad... bad breath..

what is your name ?? why are wearing this type of torn clothess ? is this new fashion I ask her innocently...
(07-10-2019, 10:47 PM)Any Time Wrote: i feel sad looking at pallavi... i go to her.. she smeels bad... bad breath..

what is your name ?? why are wearing this type of torn clothess ? is this new fashion I ask her innocently...

pallavi lookin atu .....what fashion no kid ....i dont have moneyfor new clothes ....she looks up at u .....can u get me some from  ur mommy there ..she puts her hand .....her blouse is torn and from her torn blouse one of her nipple will be hanign out 
[Image: 67920758_2332670386787774_88050039626557...e=5E3BB99B]
(07-10-2019, 10:43 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i will in my home .........i will jerking thinking about my mom .........thnking of doing nasty thing with her .....

sneha enters into abhi mom body... abhi mom boobs gets bigger and heavier...

enters abhi room... abhi abhii.. what are you doing kanna ??

[Image: 234-2349809_tamil-actress-sweaty-armpits.jpg]
i hearing my moms voice ....amma i was just studying ..as she was coming in ...i pulls my shorts .....i looking at her as comes in ....i see her boobs seems bigger ..
(07-10-2019, 10:49 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi lookin atu .....what fashion no kid ....i dont have moneyfor new clothes ....she looks up at u .....can u get me some from  ur mommy there ..she puts her hand .....her blouse is torn and from her torn blouse one of her nipple will be hanign out 

chi... yukkk.. your breath is very bad.. when did you last brush your teeth ??

show me.. show me your teeth... goes and sits in pallavi lap... starts playing doctor doctor game with pallavi...

mom sees me and comes back angrily thinking.. pallavi only made me sit in her lap
(07-10-2019, 10:52 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i hearing my moms voice ....amma i was just studying ..as she was coming in ...i pulls my shorts .....i looking at her as comes in ....i see her boobs seems bigger ..

aww kanna.. how much you wil study..

looking at your shorts down.. oohh kanna seems like you are not just studying books, but something else, huh...smiles naughtily

bends down.. showing her cleavege...  finish fast and come down to play with balls
[Image: d4049dd725efeae7f52658f6c25664f1.jpg]
(07-10-2019, 10:53 PM)Any Time Wrote: chi... yukkk.. your breath is very bad.. when did you last brush your teeth ??

show me.. show me your teeth... goes and sits in pallavi lap... starts playing doctor doctor game with pallavi...

mom sees me and comes back angrily thinking.. pallavi only made me sit in her lap

pallavi looks at u ....well kid ...i dont brush ..we dont have such things ...whats ur name ...u are sucha  sweet child baby mmmm pallavi also palying with u m
[Image: 66692325_2285180128203467_33874405345565...e=5E3B4B2C]
genelia ur  mom seeing that ..she comes n slaps pallavi hard ...chi u dirty bitch dont touch my baby ok ......she pulls u back
[Image: genelia_4915_51.jpg]
i looking at her cleavage ...what amma what are u saying ....i staring at her boobs ....balls yess amma i want to play with them
(07-10-2019, 10:57 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi looks at u ....well kid ...i dont brush ..we dont have such things ...whats ur name ...u are sucha  sweet child baby mmmm pallavi also palying with u m
genelia ur  mom seeing that ..she comes n slaps pallavi hard ...chi u dirty bitch dont touch my baby ok ......she pulls u back

aunty all your teeth have turned yellow and black.. yuk... 

i see a dark nipple thru her torn blouse... hmm aunty.. this is soo nice.. i kiss it..

mom please dont hit her.. I give 2000 from my pocket... i will come later ok..
(07-10-2019, 11:02 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i looking at her cleavage ...what amma what are u saying ....i staring at her boobs ....balls yess amma i want to play with them

you have become big boy... looking at the size of your dick hanging outside... smiles naughtily..

big boys dont just say words... they play with them.. may be i am wrong...

finds her bra.. filled with cum spots...is this mine ?? 
[Image: Sneha+at+Ryde+App+Launch+_4_.jpg]