Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess u whore mmm i fucking her hard mmmmmmmmm mmm i take shit in hand mmm i push it in her mouth n shove my dirty hand in her mouth while fucking mmmmmm u drug whore mmmmmmm i can get lot of money for rich whore like u
(24-09-2019, 12:39 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess u whore mmm i fucking her hard mmmmmmmmm mmm i take shit in hand mmm i push it in her mouth n shove my dirty hand in her mouth while fucking mmmmmm u drug whore mmmmmmm i can get lot of money for rich whore like u

feels like puking.. yet fearing that the pill would come out... maise starts eating the shit  with a smile... glukkk... gluckkk.. swallowing smoothly... even licking abhi fingerss...

hmmm, yes dear i will sell off my body and make you rich...  I will be your whore dear... but please dear give me my doses daily...

[Image: Maisie-Williams-MOrning-Walk.jpg?fit=1470%2C2205&ssl=1]
(24-09-2019, 12:38 AM)Any Time Wrote: Didi.. how can i fuck u .. u r like my own didi...please don't say like that na didi... please take her away from your husband didi..

dear.. why are you hugging him ?? you know... I am not even gay.. seeing abhi hard on.. I get turned on slightly...

even swathi is observing how am i getting turned looking ta her husband tent

sam hugging me mm as i kiss her mmm she falls for me mmm hugs me hard mm kissing me mmmmmm abhi mmm her hand touches my cocck mmm mm abhi u are not like my hubby huh ...she blushes mmi....i holding her mm sam ya i will amke sure ur first night goes well ...i pull her pallu
[Image: Samantha+at+Oh+Baby+Pre+Release+Event+_9_.jpg]
swathi looking atu ....she smiles n comes n rubs ur cock mmmm mahi is that for ur wife or my hubby huh ...
[Image: Swathi+Reddy+in+Yaakkai+_5_.jpg]
i fucking her hard mmmm yesss mmmmmmm i cum in her pussy mmmmmm yess mm bitch mmmmmmm i will dont worry mmmmm....mmm i are tv star na mmm u might sell even for better price ...
(24-09-2019, 12:43 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam hugging me mm as i kiss her mmm she falls for me mmm hugs me hard mm kissing me mmmmmm abhi mmm her hand touches my cocck mmm mm abhi u are not like my hubby huh ...she blushes mmi....i holding her mm sam ya i will amke sure ur first night goes well ...i pull her pallu
swathi looking atu ....she smiles n comes n rubs ur cock mmmm mahi is that for ur wife or my hubby huh ...

sam dear.. he is like your bro sam.. please don't touch his dick sam.. i am getting jealous... i cann sam perky small boobs.. yet I am not interested in her...

didi.. u know na... how much i love his cock.. err i mean wanted to suck her boobs.,. please help me to  get ur husband away from sam didi
(24-09-2019, 12:45 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i fucking her hard mmmm yesss mmmmmmm i cum in her pussy mmmmmm yess mm bitch mmmmmmm i will dont worry mmmmm....mmm i are tv star na mmm u might sell even for better price ...

hot warm liquid filled maise pussy... feels disgusted thinking what she did.. yet agian she pulls u in...

hmm... baby.. i am all yours now na.., do as your feel right... 

btw, i loved your house... and your first breakfast to me amazing... heheh... dozing off slowly
[Image: 5cb0cc511f000053017f1af6.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]
(24-09-2019, 12:47 AM)Any Time Wrote: sam dear.. he is like your bro sam.. please don't touch his dick sam.. i am getting jealous... i cann sam perky small boobs.. yet I am not interested in her...

didi.. u know na... how much i love his cock.. err i mean wanted to suck her boobs.,. please help me to  get ur husband away from sam didi

i hold sam mm i pressing her boobs in blouse mmmmmmmmm open her blouse mmmi pressing her perky boobs mmm ur mangalsutra b/w her boobs mmm i push it aside start sucking her boobs mm sam hugs my head hard to her boobs mmm maoning hard mmmmmyess abhi mmm mmmmmm chi mahi nommm he is my lover mmm 
[Image: Samantha+at+Oh+Baby+Pre+Release+Event+_35_.jpg]
swathi what really ....then come on why dont u suck my boobs huh ..she shows u her boobs ...as u look u wont be excited .....u can always ask ur friend na 
[Image: Swathi+Reddy+at+Yaakkai+Audio+Launch+_1_.jpg]
(24-09-2019, 12:52 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i hold sam mm i pressing her boobs in blouse mmmmmmmmm open her blouse mmmi pressing her perky boobs mmm ur mangalsutra b/w her boobs mmm i push it aside start sucking her boobs mm sam hugs my head hard to her boobs mmm maoning hard mmmmmyess abhi mmm mmmmmm chi mahi nommm he is my lover mmm 
swathi what really ....then come on why dont u suck my boobs huh ..she shows u her boobs ...as u look u wont be excited .....u can always ask ur friend na 
dear.. please don't say like that... he will be your brother only baby... i have fucked him many times in college.. but i am over him now anyway.. sam

didi... your boobs are very huge.. chii... look at sam boobs how good they are.. your boobs are good for nothing... i go bite her boobs so hardly... blood starts coming little
even i doze off on her mmmmm after i get up .....i see maise sleeping .....i bring my dirty cock near her face mm n slapping on her face with my cock mm wake up bitch mmm i got an offer for u mmmmm...
(24-09-2019, 12:56 AM)Any Time Wrote: dear.. please don't say like that... he will be your brother only baby... i have fucked him many times in college.. but i am over him now anyway.. sam

didi... your boobs are very huge.. chii... look at sam boobs how good they are.. your boobs are good for nothing... i go bite her boobs so hardly... blood starts coming little

ahhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm what mahi mmmm she opens my pants n takes my cock out mmmmmm n jerking it mm m,mmmmm rubs her hand on my head as i am sucking her boobs mmm mahi dont u mean he fucked u mmmmm i bite sam nipple mmmmm
[Image: Samantha+_3__012.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mahi mmm what are u doing mmmmmm mmmmmmmy boobs mmm she hits ur balls hard in pain ahhh mmm but u dont suck them ..see hubby has her now ...she teasing u even more
[Image: Swathi+Reddy+at+Thiri+Audio+Launch+_6_.jpg]