Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(21-09-2019, 02:07 AM)Any Time Wrote: i wouldn't even stop sucking even if sam hits me... i even licked her spit nd sucked cock... and with sam shirt i am wearing.. i tried cleaning beggar cock...

i see sam doing the same thing my mom does with the servant... 

sam, this beggar is not coperating properly... please can you bring anyone else ?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh chi dear u should be ashamed wearing my clothes mmmm she pulls her top mm pushes her nipple into servants mouth jerking his cock mmm seduce him na dear mmm
ahhh maam no mm pls mmm i dont like guys ...pls le tme have u ...i dont want him 
[Image: samantha-akkineni-at-an-app-launch-photos-0008.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 02:04 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ammam mm leave mmm u are my pig who i fuck anytime i want mmmmm sya it amma mmm spread ur legs slut mmmmm i spit on her mmm i come n licking her wound on her boobs mmmm n sucking her nipple hard mmm

ahhha... my king.. you are my king from today.. i am your slave... i am your pig.. my worth is less tha your shit my king....

preeti spreads her legs wife.. making abhi to fuck her easily... aahhh king fuck me.. fuk ur amma.. fuck ur sbmissive bitch amma 

licking nd sucking.. making preeti nipple starts tearing more.. her boob is tearing off from her body... aahhhhh abh.. you will completely tear my boob...
[Image: a02b3b2dffd56ba7eca00e3e6b5050a9.jpg][Image: preity-zinta-6c78b116-2e09-4cb4-8bf2-800...e-750.jpeg]
(21-09-2019, 02:10 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh chi dear u should be ashamed wearing my clothes mmmm she pulls her top mm pushes her nipple into servants mouth jerking his cock mmm seduce him na dear mmm
ahhh maam no mm pls mmm i dont like guys ...pls le tme have u ...i dont want him 

i start sucking beggar nipples and press his ballss..... now i didn't care his smell... all i want is this dick fucking my ass....

beggar please fuck me... 

aaahhh dear.. thank you so much for getting me this cock...  i like cocks.. i like dicks...

dear.. press that servants balls he will get horny... i am giving tips...
Maise was huge TV star, but she lost everything as she became a drug addict. Now, she still is a drug addict with no money. So, Maise moves into a small gutter... there she finds abhi..
[Image: got-Arya-Stark-actress-maisie-williams-h...C813&ssl=1]
samantha and mahi are newly married couple ......today night will their first night ...samantha getting ready ...she comes into ur room ..blushing .....
[Image: Samantha+at++Azent+Overseas+Education+Launch+_14_.JPG]
swathi and her hsuband would have been attending ur marriage ...would have stayed for the night .....her hsuabd is close friend of urs 
[Image: Swathi+Reddy+_9_.JPG]
i will be dirty drug dealer in the gutter ..........i will be in my hut as maisie come there ....i see her ....who are u bitch u must be new here huh
(23-09-2019, 11:32 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: samantha and mahi are newly married couple ......today night will their first night ...samantha getting ready ...she comes into ur room ..blushing .....
swathi and her hsuband would have been attending ur marriage ...would have stayed for the night .....her hsuabd is close friend of urs 
swathi's husband, abhi and I are very good friends. He knows everything about me. He knows that I am gay crossdresser, while he is a playboy in college times...  I don't know how to tell sam all this...

Seeing Sam coming, I turn to other side.. hmm sam.. you know..  lets not do anything today..

we can go on a honeymoon trip.. even my friends are also coming... 

meanwhile door opens.. I see abhi nd swathi coming in..
(23-09-2019, 11:33 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i will be dirty drug dealer in the gutter ..........i will be in my hut as maisie come there ....i see her ....who are u bitch u must be new here huh

maise.. already in the mood to get her dose... but she couldn't find anyone nor does she has any money...

I am Maise williams, a huge tv star.. haven't you saw me in TV ??  still showing her attitude
[Image: 351546c5e304598548b411b939f84564.jpg]
(23-09-2019, 11:36 PM)Any Time Wrote: swathi's husband, abhi and I are very good friends. He knows everything about me. He knows that I am gay crossdresser, while he is a playboy in college times...  I don't know how to tell sam all this...

Seeing Sam coming, I turn to other side.. hmm sam.. you know..  lets not do anything today..

we can go on a honeymoon trip.. even my friends are also coming... 

meanwhile door opens.. I see abhi nd swathi coming in..

sam hearing that ....what dear. ....but today is our first night na ....its ok u dont have to be shy ...we are married now ..she rubs ur hands ...as door opens she looks at me and swathi .....dear he is friend right 
[Image: Samantha+at+Evaru+Teaser+Launch+_6_.jpg]
i come in ..hey bro ......i know i shouldnt be disturbing but i know i wont be disturbing anything so i came bro .......bro have u told her yet ??
swathi rubs my hand ..dear they is ok give him time ...he just got married ...but he is right mahi wife should everything about u na 
[Image: Swathi+Reddy+at+London+Babulu+Teaser+Launch+_5_.JPG]
really huh ...i come near her n slap her ass ......u think we have tv in gutter .....u stupid whore ...what are u doing in this gutter if u are big star huh ....i take some coke n sniff it in front of her...