Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
so you are saying that this is the biggest weapon pointing at my dick...

i slap pallavi face.. punch her hard... seeing that she is not saying anything...

I go to swathi aunty room... she is sleeping.. I get naked and stand next to swathi aunty and starts waking her up
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess i take my cock n ram it in her pussy hard mmmmm yess amma mmm but u are my slut from today i will fuck when ever i want n where i want ok amma mmmmm i fucking her hard mmm
(01-09-2019, 04:56 PM)Any Time Wrote: so you are saying that this is the biggest weapon pointing at my dick...

i slap pallavi face.. punch her hard... seeing that she is not saying anything...

I go to swathi aunty room... she is sleeping.. I get naked and stand next to swathi aunty and starts waking her up

swathi waking up slowly ....she looks at u .......mahi what is this why are u naked baby .....what happened to your clothes .....she sees pallavi come behind u ....she looking at pallavi with her boobs hanign out ...hey what did u do to him 
[Image: 1f6915546b19fc183d65bdd29b5f82f6.jpg]
pallavi walks in behind u ....what mam me ...i didnt do anything ......i think u should be more worried of ur nephew she laughs 
[Image: saipallavi-3.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 04:56 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess i take my cock n ram it in her pussy hard mmmmm yess amma mmm but u are my slut from today i will fuck when ever i want n where i want ok amma mmmmm i fucking her hard mmm

haaa.... aahhhh....sss... ahahhh... fuuuukkkkkkk... so biggggg... she feels like she is deflowering again...

haa abhi.. i will be your bitch... your slave... i wil do anything you say... 

but please don't  take this boy from her..says looking at abhi dick...
[Image: 73c7c61c72f698b4bfcaf5f3dca2911c.jpg]

illu cant belive the size of abhi dick.. just by looking at it.. jucies are oozing in her pussy.. 
[Image: Ileana+at+Lakme+Fashion+Week+Winter+Fest...16+_7_.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesss madhuri mmm u will mmmmm i fucking her hard mmmmi slap her hard with my li lhand what about ur husband amma mmm what will u do with him mmmm
(01-09-2019, 05:01 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: swathi waking up slowly ....she looks at u .......mahi what is this why are u naked baby .....what happened to your clothes .....she sees pallavi come behind u ....she looking at pallavi with her boobs hanign out ...hey what did u do to him 
pallavi walks in behind u ....what mam me ...i didnt do anything ......i think u should be more worried of ur nephew she laughs 

sawthi aunty you look soo sexy.. i have lusted your big boobs since i was 5 years... starts pressing swathi big boobs.... 

aunty pallvi told me that all the women are my slaves.. nd i can fuck them all i want.. remove ur dress aunty..i wiil fuck u .. starts lickig swathi boobs over her dress

pallvi.. you said you have something to calm down aunty...
(01-09-2019, 05:08 PM)Any Time Wrote: sawthi aunty you look soo sexy.. i have lusted your big boobs since i was 5 years... starts pressing swathi big boobs.... 

aunty pallvi told me that all the women are my slaves.. nd i can fuck them all i want.. remove ur dress aunty..i wiil fuck u .. starts lickig swathi boobs over her dress

pallvi.. you said you have something to calm down aunty...

swathi shocked ....trying to move u ..w.hat mahi stop ...what pervert things she teaching ...as swathi tryin to push pallavi comes pushes needle into swati ......swathi losing strength but not conscious .......mahi no stop u shouldnt do this ..she cant even stop powerless falls down looking at u 
[Image: crop.php?r=4PHvP3RdyqMTdjpkVJE_VYW80tEwK...KrZJiiC-F4]
pallavi comes near u ....mahi see ur slut is all already for u ....use her as u want mahi ..she opene swathi dress for u
[Image: sai-pallavi-july-2019-still-2.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 05:06 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesss madhuri mmm u will mmmmm i fucking her hard mmmmi slap her hard with my li lhand  what about ur husband amma mmm what will u do with him mmmm

sss... hit me..hit me hard kanna... puts on abhi hand slaps her face... her white face turns red

what do u want to do with him abhi..u have spl plans for him or what...

i will make him suck your dick, abhi.. he is gay pig...
[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-Black--White-Dress-Photosh...-Image.jpg]

illu starts masturbating.. imaging her father sucking dick..
[Image: Ileana+at+Retail+Jeweller+India+Award+2016+_7_.jpg]
i will also fuck his precious wife infront of him mmmmm i spiting on her mmmmm mmmm what amma reallymmmmmmm then what about daughters amma ....
sawthi can hear and see but just can't move any part of her body....

i climb on to swathi.. rubs my dick on her face.. forcefully opens her mouth and rubs on her teeth...

ssss... aunty i always fantsized you... i want to fuck this dimple of yours...

pallavi u aslo shw ur smell to swathi