Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(01-09-2019, 04:31 PM)Any Time Wrote: haa... yes pallavi... i want to see my aunty jerking my small dick... do hard.. aahhh aunty.. stroke it fast and hard...

seeing pallvi perky boobs juggling. i get more horny..

yeah pallvi.. u smell nice.. i take her sweat soaked blouse and start smelling it..

pallavi jerking u hard .....yes mahi mmm i am ur slut aunty ......i will jerk ur cock anytime u wnat baby 
u can use my fat boobs as u want ..........mmmm yess mahi u want ur aunty to suck ur cock huh mmmmm
mmmmmahi from today i wont even take bath u will get better smell also mmmm pallavi jerking  ur cock hard mmmm
[Image: r0y24cl8jgeg6emn.D.0.Swathi-Reddy-and-Kr...s--68-.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 04:29 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i seeign her fat boobs .........i come n press them hard mmmm n take her nipple in my mouth suddenly mmmmm yess amma i will mmmmmm i will love ur fat boobs mmmmm i didnt know u were such horny slut mmm

madhuri thinks that this is just a dream and encourages...

haa abhi.. ur amma is big whore ra... amma fucked all the servants that worked in the house....

if u love amma boobs.. then have them all the time da...

madhuri puts abhi on her body like a small child and feeds her boobs .... ahhh... sssss...a aaaa dont bite abhi....
[Image: bollywood-replica-madhuri-dixit-olive-gr...0x900a.jpg]

illu just comes in from party and hears the moans... sees her mom getting sucked by small one.. she smirks and leaves to her room..
[Image: Ileana+_1__004.jpg]
yeah aunty... i want to use every part of your body aunty... telling all the dark gore secrets i have on swathi..

i leak 2-3 drops on pallavi boobs... hmm pallavi you are nice...

can you tell me any way to fulfil my fantasy on aunty ? i start pressing her small perky boobs
i oulling her nipple hard in my mouth mm sucking her hard mmmmm yess mmm yess u whore i will mm i bite her nipple mmmmm really all the servants ....i remove my shorts mmm i sucking her boobs mm my big cock on her belly mmmm
(01-09-2019, 04:40 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i oulling her nipple hard in my mouth mm sucking her hard mmmmm yess mmm yess u whore i will mm i bite her nipple mmmmm really all the servants ....i remove my shorts mmm i sucking her boobs mm my big cock on her belly mmmm

I let so many people suck my boobs, abhi.. but no one sucked sooo good... kneads abhi onto her boobs... forcing abhi to suck more...

aahhhh... abhi... you have such big dick... adjusts herself to abhi... hmmm abhi.. baby.. do u want to fuck ur mom, huh//
[Image: My+MILF+(4)..jpg]
(01-09-2019, 04:39 PM)Any Time Wrote: yeah aunty... i want to use every part of your body aunty... telling all the dark gore secrets i have on swathi..

i leak 2-3 drops on pallavi boobs... hmm pallavi you are nice...

can you tell me any way to fulfil my fantasy on aunty ? i start pressing her small perky boobs

mmmmmmmmm mahi come here baby...she holds u ...u know ua re guy right .....ur aunty is also girl ...u can just rape her mahi ....she lets u play with ehr boobs ...mahi u know u should see every girl as ur slut ....dont worry about swathi feeling ok .....thats how guys should be ok ...all girls are ur sex slaves mahi even ur mom ok ......pallavi filling ur head dirty thoughts ...
[Image: fidaa-movie-stills-varun-tej-sai-pallavi-2310133.jpg]
i pressing her boobs mm n bititng her nipple hard mmmm yesss mmm yess i will fuck u mmmmmmmm i will do it daily .....u will be my sex toy amma mmmmm i come n kiss her mmmmm spit in her mouth mmmm
ohh really...

what pallavi saying seems something i can do... then will you help in raping my mom, aunty and her son...

i am getting hard once again..

i sit in pallavi lap.. can i rape you also, i laugh asking her innocnetly
(01-09-2019, 04:50 PM)Any Time Wrote: ohh really...

what pallavi saying seems something i can do... then will you help in raping my mom, aunty and her son...

i am getting hard once again..

i sit in pallavi lap.. can i rape you also, i laugh asking her innocnetly

hmmmm yess mahi i will mmmm u should treat them like piece of shit ok mmmmm
she removes ur dress mmmm what me mmm mahi what did i tell mmmm u dont have to ask mahi u are guy mmmm
[Image: 5sjeesnhhj721.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 04:49 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i pressing her boobs mm n bititng her nipple hard mmmm yesss mmm yess i will fuck u mmmmmmmm i will do it daily .....u will be my sex toy amma mmmmm i come n kiss her mmmmm spit in her mouth mmmm

hmm... abhi you are soo pervert... you want to make your fuck doll.. but promise that don't ever leave your amma...

madhuri spreads her legss... adjust abhi dick onto her pussy... hmm kanna fuck your amma... fuck me mother fucker...

[Image: madhuri1-mos-full_121117011844.jpg]

illu comes bac with a cam.. and starts recording..
[Image: Ileana+at+Skin+Care+Innovations+The+Pond...e+_11_.JPG]