Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(12-08-2019, 08:03 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: amma i am not new to gutter mmm i helped uncle rape his daughter first mm i held her down amma mmm uncle be easy on that slut ...uncle if u get my amma is always here mmm i pressing her boobs infront of him mmm uncle u can come n use her as uwant mmm i sitting on her hips start pissing on her mmmmmm hari coming back home

aish getting all proud about abhi.. ummma gives a deep lip lcok.... i know kanna..u can't live without helping others.. good boy,..

aish removes her blouse.. flashes it to the old neighbour.. u can come and use them sir.. ayyyoo.. i told u na.. ur amma is your personal toilet...

u should not waste your piss.. even if the drainage is flowing right next to you... seee.. how u made my whole saree wet.. she removes and throws such expensive sare.. sitting naked 
[Image: robo_027.jpg]

hari finally comes back to abhi... hari comes and falls on abhi feet.. dear, i have finished the task you have asked... i have fucked beggars, lorry drivers, all low class labours... this is how you wanted ur wife to be na... 
[Image: Hari-Priya-in-Galatta-movie-%282%291195.JPG]
lav, dear.. can i fuck like usual after this ?? or u would get turned on only by gay action or wat ?? i am on lav feet.. licking..

sam..please shag me.. telling me which u liked... u getting fucked by ur hubby or u getting fucked acting like me...

there is another dildo.. abhi just brought in
hmmm yess ammma mm i know mmmm as she is sitting i come n pissing on her mmmmamma when u fuck that old nieghbour let him cum in u amma i want fuck u when u are pregnant mmmm
akka u are back mmm i see her fully dirty mmmm yesss hari u are my wife now i take needle poke her nipple her is ur dose dear i rub my cock on her dirty pussy mmmm yess now u are my gutter wife mm
(12-08-2019, 08:15 AM)Any Time Wrote: lav, dear.. can i fuck like usual after this ?? or u would get turned on only by gay action or wat ?? i am on lav feet.. licking..

sam..please shag me.. telling me which u liked... u getting fucked by ur hubby or u getting fucked acting like me...

there is another dildo.. abhi just brought in

hmmmmmmmmmmmm what dear u said u love abhi na mmmm i cant love u anymoremmmm i can only be ur wife ..thats just for name mmm i pushign ym cock fucking her from behind mm i give dildo sam mmmm sam he is all yours mmm
[Image: Lavanya-Tripathi-Actress-Photo-Gallery-1.jpg]
mahi u know i let my hubby do anything ...but he gives me something in return mm i jerking ur cock mmmmm mahi see ur wife already leaking mmm do u also want to leak she rubs dildo on ur cock 
[Image: Actress-Samantha-Akkineni-Latest-stills-...om=1&ssl=1]
(12-08-2019, 08:19 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmm yess ammma mm i know mmmm as she is sitting i come n pissing on her mmmmamma when u fuck that old nieghbour let him cum in u amma i want fuck u when u are pregnant mmmm
akka u are back mmm i see her fully dirty mmmm yesss hari u are my wife now i take needle poke her nipple  her is ur dose dear i rub my cock on her dirty pussy mmmm yess now u are my gutter wife mm

yeah kanna.. i will become pregnant with his child.. but u have to fuck right until my delivery... and then only you have to take the virginity of that child... 

aish brings that old neighbour.. kneels infront of him.. starts taking his cock.. pretending that aish is the sis of young daughter of that old man... hmm.. old man.. 

fuck ur elder daughter pussy... give me child old man.. my kanna asked me to bear a child... make me preggo old man..
[Image: 1be03027dc902a9296b5517da40fb637.jpg]

hari deprived of the doses... pushes the needle deep inside.. sssss... ahh abhi.. i craved for this dose... ahhh... hari looks like gutter woman correct match to abi

hari gets real high taking dose after long time....slowly loosing consious...hmm i am ur gutter wife.. fuck me abhi.. cum in me.. give me a child to this whore dear.. 
[Image: Hari-Priya-at-Moondram-Paarvai-Movie-Lau...297715.jpg]
but dear i want to fuck you.. imaging that you are abhi.. just once baby... i am trying to press her boobs...

sam. from today i think of u as abhi.. u can fuck me anytime..
(12-08-2019, 08:31 AM)Any Time Wrote: but dear i want to fuck you.. imaging that you are abhi.. just once baby... i am trying to press her boobs...

sam. from today i think of u as abhi.. u can fuck me anytime..

hmmmmmmmmmm lav what mmm mahi no mmmm she grbas ur cock hard mm as i start fucking her hard from i bend n kiss u mmmmm what mahi u wna tt fuck me mmmm i fucking lav hard mmmmm lav in pain squeezes ur cock hard mmmtwuisting as she twists ur hard cock breaks mmmmmmm abhi easy mmmm mm[Image: lavanya-tripathi-beautiful-hd-photos-mob...0p-7tj.jpg]
swathi is mahi's  aunty ........he would have been visiting her during his school vacations .....mahi has a crush on swathi ....but doesnt know how to express 
[Image: 5d75a79fc0c8a5bf943f486adbcdbdf8.jpg]
pallavi is greedy maid who will be working in swathi house ........as mahi keeps visiting swathi .....pallavi knows u are rich ....so she has interest in you ....
as usual pallavi will be cleaning room ......while swathi will be in hall 
[Image: sai-pallavi-stills-photos-pictures-01.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 02:35 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: swathi is mahi's  aunty ........he would have been visiting her during his school vacations .....mahi has a crush on swathi ....but doesnt know how to express 
pallavi is greedy maid who will be working in swathi house ........as mahi keeps visiting swathi .....pallavi knows u are rich ....so she has interest in you ....
as usual pallavi will be cleaning room ......while swathi will be in hall 

as soon as swathi opens the door.. I come hug her.. auntyyy...and kiss her cheeks... and sits on swathi waist...

hey, pallavi.. how are you.. seems like you have at all changed... you still look sooo pooorr... hahah...

pallavi can see my hard on...
(01-09-2019, 03:40 PM)Any Time Wrote: as soon as swathi opens the door.. I come hug her.. auntyyy...and kiss her cheeks... and sits on swathi waist...

hey, pallavi.. how are you.. seems like you have at all changed... you still look sooo pooorr... hahah...

pallavi can see my hard on...

swathi also hugs u ....hi mahi baby how are u sweety ...she also kisses ur cheeks hard ...she hugging u making u sit on hips ......swathi laughs ....mahi u shouldnt tease poor people like that ok ....
[Image: 40417667_1816302688406168_6572243477000617984_o.jpg]
pallavi doesnt say anything ...her eyes on ur hard on ........its ok maam ....he is just a kid .....can i cook something mahi 
[Image: Sai_Pallavi_Photos_At_Kanam_Movie_Pre_Re...nt_(8).jpg]