Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
bro.. its all in the past bro.. now i am married .. and i cant fuck anyone bro.. yet i am hard...

she, lav, is my love bro.. lav he is best buddy in my life.. we were more than brothers...

we did many things together in college
i excited i come in ........maam no one invites me in ....i lookign around ...not looking at my cock dangling out
(12-08-2019, 01:48 AM)Any Time Wrote: bro.. its all in the past bro.. now i am married .. and  i cant fuck anyone bro.. yet i am hard...

she, lav, is my love bro.. lav he is best buddy in my life.. we were more than brothers...

we did many things together in college

i take my hand rub sam ass  infront ....if u want u can have her tonight ....i wink at u ....sam looks at me naughtly smiles n looks at u 
i look at lav ..ya lav we did many ....ur husband will give u details about it ...i laugh 
[Image: Samantha+at+Majili+Pre+Release+Event+_19_.JPG]
what really ......dear what did u do with him in coll ........she comes near u holds ur arm .....
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+_5__003.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 01:48 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i excited i come in ........maam no one invites me in ....i lookign around ...not looking at my cock dangling out

aish wants to hold his small dick.. trying her best to resist.. yet she can't control herself..

boy, u were stinking.. when did u take bath ? 
[Image: 5b985bc032fc9bcf73b2487714d93cb5--aishwa...i-goal.jpg]

mom, what is that smell... i feel like puking... whom did u get today ? fucking bitch ( she whispers )..comes out to see
[Image: Haripriya-at-Lifu-Jothe-Ondu-Selfi-press-meet-9.jpg]
i look at her ....bath .....what is that aunty ...i come near her looking at her .....do i stink soo much ....should i go out ....
i look at her ....bath .....what is that aunty ...i come near her looking at her .....do i stink soo much ....should i go out ....
lav, baby, nothing.. u know childish college boys stuff.. we used to share our fantasies.. thats all...

baby, you talk to him.. but bro don't tell her abt that stuff bro.. i whisper in his ears

abhi, doing all that infront is making me go crazy.. bro, can i talk to her privately? i will snitch on u...

want to take her side and talk abiut price and all
(12-08-2019, 01:57 AM)Any Time Wrote: lav, baby, nothing.. u know childish college boys stuff.. we used to share our fantasies.. thats all...

abhi, doing all that infront is making me go crazy.. bro, can i talk to her privately? i will snitch on u...

want to take her side and talk abiut price and all

what really dear ..come on dear i need more detail ....i come near lav ....n talking to her ....
lav come on ur hubby is shy to talk it ...u should ask him at night 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+_2__003.jpg]
sam will take u to corridor ....she moves her pallu lil aside ......what mahi what do want to talk to me about ...u know who i am na 
[Image: Samantha+_1__010.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 01:57 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i look at her ....bath .....what is that aunty ...i come near her looking at her .....do i stink soo much ....should i go out ....

aish feels like puking.. but she is craving to touch his small dick... no no beta... u don't need to go out...

i do bath for u na...picks abhi on her hip... abhi small dick is pressing her waist... ahhhh... betaaaa...
[Image: M_Id_286068_Aishwarya_Rai_Bachchan.jpg]

hari looks at her mom holding some boy... looks like mom got a dwarf.. huh... follows them silently.. she is high
[Image: haripriya_898.jpg]
i sitting on her hip ...what aunty ...really u are soo sweet ...i kiss her cheeks ....i move back ...i am sorry aunty i kissed ....i was just happy ..u are soo nice ...