Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
hmmmmmmi also get naked n come nhug her mmm my cokc rubibng her fat belly mmm yess amma mmmlets go to beach tomo i will get u bikini to wear also mmmmmm what do u say amma mmmm
wat mam.. what r u doing ? u r giving more imp to this fithy thing than ur own baby...

u should not even touch it mam...u r talking to it as if u talk to ur baby...

anyway, thanks mam.. but for now.. can u give me another underwear of jith sir...
(28-07-2019, 06:08 PM)Any Time Wrote: wat mam.. what r u doing ? u r giving more imp to this fithy thing than ur own baby...

u should not even touch it mam...u r talking to it  as if u talk to ur baby...

anyway, thanks mam.. but for now.. can u give me another underwear of jith sir...
yes mahi u have problem with that .......i want to adopt him also .......if u want my hubby u can take him 
she takes u to her bedroom ...she takes her jits used underwear n throws here u gay bastard she comes near ur rubbing mmm hey baby mmmm
[Image: Lavanya%20Tripathi%20at%20Maayavan%20aud...%20(2).jpg]
(28-07-2019, 06:07 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmi also get naked n come nhug her mmm my cokc rubibng her fat belly mmm yess amma mmmlets go to beach tomo i will get u bikini to wear also mmmmmm what do u say amma mmmm

vidya getting excited hearing how her own son... wants her to roam like a teenage gir in a beach..

what dear.. from where are you getting these ideas of turning ur own amma into modern girl...

its all because of that stupid neighbour only...vidya coming towards her son and pressing her fat navel onto abhi cock...

do u feel it dear... now point it in my navel button.. nd start fucking it dears.. ahhhaaa ... hmmm

[Image: Vidya-Balan-Showing-Hot-Navel-Pics-425x600.jpg]
hmmmmmmmm yess amma mm i pressing my cock on her belly mmmm mmm amma i want to fuck ur fat belly and navel like this all time mmm yes smmm amma yess but i dont want her ...i want u like that na mmm
wat ? u want to adopt .. u r saying as if u would all things that u do to ur baby like rub him with baby powder, oil.. all that...

lol.. mam u r so nice.. i take jith underwear and wear it.. hmm mam thank u... mam have u tasted jith cum..?
(28-07-2019, 06:16 PM)Any Time Wrote: wat ? u want to adopt .. u r saying as if u would all things that u do to ur baby like rub him with baby powder, oil.. all that...

lol.. mam  u r so nice.. i take jith underwear and wear it.. hmm mam thank u... mam have u tasted jith cum..?

she rubbing ur cock ....she bring sbaby oil mm n pours on it mmm massagin it mmmmmm 
yess mahi sometimes ..when i suck his cock ...stop distrubing me ...cant u see i am busy takign care of ur lil one here she pinches ur thighs 
[Image: L163_original.jpg?1530102870]
(28-07-2019, 06:14 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmm yess amma mm i pressing my cock on her belly mmmm mmm amma i want to fuck ur fat belly and navel like this all time mmm yes smmm amma yess but i dont want her ...i want u like that na mmm

vidya getting in ryth with her own son fucking her navel... hmm beta common hit the sweet spot of ur amma....hmmma ahhh... ahhhh

vidya takes her phone and shows the pic of the neighbour girl for comparision... see this is how u want to see ur amma like.
[Image: 10039e8a8568aecfbb581137426484d5.jpg]

u wwant to amma to wear such skimpy clothes.. all my fat parts will ooze out beta....
[Image: launch-of-lazy-lad-song-from-ghanchakkar...31_600.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmmm i fucking her navel mmmmmm yess ammam mmm i take my cock mm push in her pussy hard mmmmm ammam mm yesss amma like taht slut mm see u will look soo hot mmmmmmm
mam.. u r so lucky to taste cum mam.. can u please kiss me.. i will taste his cum

mam.. what is ur lil one saying ?? is he saying that he wants to spurt something... i am laughing....

meanwhile lav own son starts crying....