Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(16-06-2019, 10:54 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina : yeah we had bt nt like ur frnd sis ...she can
Have her baby also bt i ....(making fake sad face n 
Drop her pallu n show tht it drop accidentally.....while 
Chotuu done these before he catching the opportunity to
Give her baby n he want these now...
[Image: reginacassandra-freedom-refined-sunflower-oil24.jpg]

[ in order to catch her pallu i tried but it eventually landed on her right boob like i was holding her pallu and pressing her right boob at the same time.. luckily everyone was looking at the bride and groom and no one was seeing us ] didi.... ur... ur.. am sorry didi.... but... but.... u can have one too nah didi.. [ she was seeing wth a sad face .. ] didii...  please lets do like last week now.. i want didi... [ i was talking all these while holdin her boobies and she was smiling like playing as i was saying the exact words she wanted.. and she een knew the first night room was ready as she arranged it ] didi.. lets go home.. didi.... come nah plss... [ but she had an idea of haing fun while her frined gets married ]
Regina : how can i have chotu i m not married na..
Home no no i have attend my best frnd wedding 
(She also wnt as soon in her pussyy bt making 
Chotuu more curious abt to fuck her even now give 
Her baby
(While she arranged her pallu n put her hand on her hardon n acted like she touched accidentally n focusing on wedding..
[Image: regina-cassandra-jayadevi-pre-release3.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 11:04 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina : how can i have chotu i m not married na..
Home no no i have attend my best frnd wedding 
(She also wnt as soon in her pussyy bt making 
Chotuu more curious abt to fuck her even now give 
Her baby
(While she arranged her pallu n put her hand on her hardon n acted like she touched accidentally n focusing on wedding..
[Image: regina-cassandra-jayadevi-pre-release3.jpg]

didii... aughhhhhhh [ i felt her hands but it was like lightly pressing as how she started last week ad i understood her feelings too but i was not sure..] didii... then lets ... lets go to roof fdidi... no one would come nah.. i will marry u didi... [ this shocked her to the core but also happy to see her chottu saying big words for her] didi... come nah.. [ i tried to stand up but she knew my hardon will be visible if i stand now so she made me sit agaoin while she acted like she know a room up and she can let my erection problem go away.. but she was playing me ]
Regina : hahhaa u married ur didi ...chotuu marry 
Me to give me a baby how cute u are ....(while now indicating to her hardon n thse was hard for urr didi 
Ur frnd sis chotuu ...n giving her horny smile 
[Image: regina-vivaha-bojanambu-restaurant3.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 11:14 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina : hahhaa u married ur didi ...chotuu marry 
Me to give me a baby how cute u are ....(while now indicating to her hardon n thse was hard for urr didi 
Ur frnd sis chotuu ...n giving her horny smile 
[Image: regina-vivaha-bojanambu-restaurant3.jpg]

didi... why not auufffffff [ she pressed little hard and she knew i was already having an erection nad its growing .. so she pointedoout the room on the floor and she walked to the stirs and winked me as a signal to come up and i stood up when every one was not looking and ran to the stairs but she was already in the room ] didi... didi... where are u didi.... [ she was waiting in the room by hiding bedhind the door and grabbed me as i went near the door and locked it like she is horny as hell.. she was wearing a saree but she wore  naughty hotty lingerie inside ... which i didn;'t know.. she was locking and sexily looking at me as i was looking at the room full of decorations and flowers] didi... waht is this room didi... why it is decorated... [ she wanted to play it so she was playing along while shyinglike hornily]
Regina : muahhhh these is bride first night room chotu
Where groom fuck her ..n u said u marry me then ur 
My groom n ur didi r ur bride n today u fuck me like
It was aur first night chotu 
[Image: regina-shravan-kummar2009.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 11:25 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina : muahhhh these is bride first night room chotu
Where groom fuck her ..n u said u marry me then ur 
My groom n ur didi r ur bride n today u fuck me like
It was aur first night chotu 
[Image: regina-shravan-kummar2009.jpg]

[ without warning she kissed me in lips ] ummmmmmmmm didi.... is this real.. didi... [ when i was released from lip lock i was already on bed and she was on me like a sex hungry lady and she was looking so horny and she was kissing me while trying to remove my shirt and her blouse too and i had a sneak on her black bar which was so small and sexy which was enough to cover her nipples alone.. she was bold .. but i never thought she is this bold to wear this with saree] didi.... [ i was gasping and she was laughing while sat on my tummy while removing her tops and showing her naughty bra ] didi... u .. u .. planned all this before fdidi... [ am i ur.. groom... but... but.. [ i knew her intentions but she was serious and i was in bliss but also shocked  and my hardon was making a tent which poked her ass from behind as she knew chottu's monster is trying to get up in pants ]
Regina : muah ahhhhh muaahhhhh yesss i plnned these
When i seen u in these wedding n u staring at frnd sis (she lying abt her frnd sis she want hear that hear chotu 
Lovess only her reggiii didi..
{While shaking her ass on chotu dick
[Image: regina-cassandra-sahasam-swasaga-sagipo9.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 11:38 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina : muah ahhhhh muaahhhhh yesss i plnned these
When i seen u in these wedding n u staring at frnd sis (she lying abt her frnd sis she want hear that hear chotu 
Lovess only her reggiii didi..
{While shaking her ass on chotu dick
[Image: regina-cassandra-sahasam-swasaga-sagipo9.jpg]

ummahh ummamhh didi... i auummmnever looked at uuammm her didi... i was ... uummh here only for u didi uammmhhh aauummmmmmmm [ i was telling the truth as i knew she would come here so i can talk and be with her.. but my luck was so high as am with her in a wedding bed that too her friends first night and she on me having my dick tent right between her ass cheeks and she was holding her boobies sitting on top of me as the small bras was about to fall as her breathing was heavy and her boobies are getting bigger ] uammmhh aummmhh i love u didii uammmhhhhh [ she was kowing am telling truth as my dick was throbbing inside my pants and on her ass cheeks as i said i loved her and she was testing me and she knew i love her thighss and boobies much .. so she was trying to tease me with her boobies first while slowly unbuckling my pants and her saee off to know her naughty panty she had]
Regi : muahhhhhhhh ...muahhhhh ur didi lovess u too chotuuu ahhhh muahhhhhhh tell ur didi what u love more 
In urrr (take her hand on boob 1st these or shake her ass on her her dickk 
[Image: regina-cassandra8.jpg]