Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
In dono ko saath me lena chaiye ......
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4106052142_Shilpa%20%26%2...97563a.JPG]
Bdi to bdi choti bhi km nhi hai bro....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__25310515_Shilpa%20Shetty%...07a941.JPG]
Regina was my naughty cousin didi.. who taught me the naughtiest stuff and even became more like lovers... but it was a secret for every one and only we knew.. after a week we met in her friends marriage . but my feelsing was ore and it ended up in a horny wedding ..

i was sitting in the rows and i was getting a feeling of someone is watching .. and to my surprise it was her regii didi...
Regina watching chotuu not bride she just focusing on 
Chotuu n thinkingg offf her fuckkk night ...
Regina : heyyy chotuuuu....(Decided to enjoy chotuu
Going near chotu)
[Image: regina100718_7.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 10:26 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina watching chotuu not bride she just focusing on 
Chotuu n thinkingg offf her fuckkk night ...
Regina : heyyy chotuuuu....(Decided to enjoy chotuu
Going near chotuu)
[Image: regina130519_1.jpg]

[it was regi didi... my sexy horny regi..]] heyy didii... u are here ... [ she was so hot adn smiling at me and winking while trying to come and sit near me .. it was almost a week before she taught me all and i was cumming so much in her .. all those things came to my mind and i was like shying and alos loving her ] didi...... [ i was just looking at her fully and she was walking close to me and sat near me ]
Regina : yeah m here it's my best friend wedding....n 
Why r uu here...(sitting close to her n giving her a naughty smile)

[Image: heroine-regina3.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 10:36 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina : yeah m here it's my best friend wedding....n 
Why r uu here...(sitting close to her n giving her a naughty smile)

[Image: heroine-regina3.jpg]

[For first two minutes i was not talking and when she laid her hands on my thighs when she sat i gasped ] ohhh didi... am here.. as ... as... its my friends sister marriage didi... [ i was already ogling at her like i wanna eat her.. i was attracted to her.. and she knows it too but still playing with me ] didi... u .. u .. look so ... beaugtiful didi.... [ i was saying without my knowledge and she knew why i was stamemring a lot as last week it a fun filled two days with her.. adn she drained me a lot as to teachme ]
Regina : beatiful don't lie chotu ur frnd sister looking 
Featiful nt me n today she get her rewand in night...(
Indicating her to bride wedding night .....

[Image: regina-nakshatram-audio4.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 10:45 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina : beatiful don't lie chotu ur frnd sister looking 
Featiful nt me n today she get her rewand in night...(
Indicating her to bride wedding night .....

[Image: regina-nakshatram-audio4.jpg]

didi... no didi... [ i was turning to her looking at her face ] u are the beautiful one here didi... [ she was having her hands on my thighss and i was already having a erection but it was kept hidden with the pants and boxer..] what reward didi... we already had that nah... [ i tried to touch her thighs oevr her dress but she didn't let me as people was watching  but she was playing with me as she knew the first night room of her friend is just in the first floor.. ]
Regina : yeah we had bt nt like ur frnd sis ...she can
Have her baby also bt i ....(making fake sad face n 
Drop her pallu n show tht it drop accidentally.....while 
Chotuu done these before he catching the opportunity to
Give her baby n he want these now...
[Image: reginacassandra-freedom-refined-sunflower-oil24.jpg]