Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(03-08-2019, 10:58 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha : ahhhhhh aaahhhhsss aaahhhhhh yesssss chotuu
Suckkk urrr didiii boobs.  Ahhhhsssss chotuu showw urr 
Dickk to urrr didi ahhhssss showw ur effiel tower to urrr diidii ahhhhhhh ahhhhsssss opennn urrr shortss ahhhhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3652324588_Disha%20Patani...30d669.JPG]

[ i was horny too without knowing that it is the horny feeling ] aughhh aommmmm didiii aommmm but .. but.. am shy didii... [ she mocked me and laughed while she made me stand in bed before her while i slowly removed my boxer and out came my cobra and it slapped her cheeks gently but she was hell shocked aas it was like a balck thick banana and half erect.. she thought it was my full size and she was in fear and also lust but she was hesistnt to couh it as she was not believing her innocent chottu has such dick ] aughhhh didi.... is this .. ok didi... [ i tried to hide my dick with both hands but it was long and was hanging down and my ahdns was able to cover only half of its length]
Disha : aaaahhhhhhssssss aahhhh ooooohhhh ahhsss thisss iss so biggg chotuuu ahhhhh ahhh why r u trying to 
Hide thiss urrr hand was not able to hide this effiel tower ahhhsss ahhhhh (while she touched her dick her n chotu feel extreme pleasure..
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2571890922_Disha%20Patani...360f74.jpg]
(03-08-2019, 11:08 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha : aaaahhhhhhssssss aahhhh ooooohhhh ahhsss thisss iss so biggg chotuuu ahhhhh ahhh why r u trying to 
Hide thiss urrr hand was not able to hide this effiel tower ahhhsss ahhhhh (while she touched her dick her n chotu feel extreme pleasure..
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2571890922_Disha%20Patani...360f74.jpg]
 aughhhh didiiiiii [ she made me show my dick and she was sitting before me top;less and when she touched my dick i was shivering my dick was shivering adn my balls are shaking too and she ws seeing it like a big balls of stored her love juice] aughhhh didiiii aughhhhhhh [ she was seeing my dick was getting hard slowly and she was laughing at admiring it while internaly she was feeling how her pussy will be after and slowly stroking her chottu's dick and she was looking at my eyes while she was saying it like she is measuring my dick and she was slowly starting from 3 and it was going till 9 and she was incresing her tone for every inch]
Disha : aahsss ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh ur love for urr didii was increased too muchh chotuuuu ahhhssss this will let urrr didiii have our best trip ahhhsssss ahhhh 
Love uuuu ahhhh (while she touching her dick n playing with chotu like she measuring her divk size but in mind 
She scared of taking it in her pussyy but her lust for her chotu more than her scare....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__770522184_Disha%20Patani%...9b80a0.JPG]
(03-08-2019, 11:19 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha : aahsss ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh ur love for urr didii was increased too muchh chotuuuu ahhhssss this will let urrr didiii have our best trip ahhhsssss ahhhh 
Love uuuu ahhhh (while she touching her dick n playing with chotu like she measuring her divk size but in mind 
She scared of taking it in her pussyy but her lust for her chotu more than her scare....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__826753605_Disha%20Patani%...400ed0.JPG]
[ the girth and thickness was making her hold it in two hands and she was mocking me for horse and bull's dick and she was enjoying and i was monaing and watching her thighss and pussy area.. and she understood that chottu also wnats to see her love area..] didi..... am ... am.. nude nah... but... u ... [ i was shy adn satmemring and moaning while she was holding my dick like iron rod with two hands and stroking it andmaking it harder and she was mmocking and she winked after undertsnaidng my intention and slowly trying to make me lie and get off the bed to stand ]
Disha now holding tighter her  dick squeezing it in her hand
Fuuchh guchh ffuchhh 
Dick moving up down up down in her soft hands
Disha : ahhhhssss u wantt ti seee urrr didi nude aahhhhs..
Ahhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhssssss u gottt dickkkkk of horse
For ur dididii ahhhhhssss u wnnnna seee urrrr dididii love
Holeeeee ahhhhh myyyyy chotuuu wasss hornyyy to seee her didii nudeeee yessss.........

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2517554634_Disha%20Patani...35d5cb.JPG]
(03-08-2019, 11:29 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha now holding tighter her  dick squeezing it in her hand
Fuuchh guchh ffuchhh 
Dick moving up down up down in her soft hands
Disha : ahhhhssss u wantt ti seee urrr didi nude aahhhhs..
Ahhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhssssss u gottt dickkkkk of horse
For ur dididii ahhhhhssss u wnnnna seee urrrr dididii love
Holeeeee ahhhhh myyyyy chotuuu wasss hornyyy to seee her didii nudeeee yessss.........

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1467711565_Disha%20patani...ce3780.JPG]
[ she sexily walked out of bed and slowly removing her panty down and she was seieng my dick reacting and getting more and more hard and she was schoked as she thought i was fully hard but it wasn;t the case/... she was mcoking even more and after getting nude.. she came to bed and lay on me while adjusting her legs on me while kising my forehad so that i can have her boobeis and she ws adjusting ehr thighss to surround my dick ] aughhhh didiiii ... yes... didi..... u .. u... [ my stammering was making her laugh but her hunger for chottu dick increased and she was on me covering me in bed]
Disha : aahss chotuuu Aahumm aaahhhhhh..aughhhhhh
Yesssss suckkkk urrr didi boobs ahhhh...muahhhhhhh
Ummmmmmuuuaghhhhh....yesssss..ahhhhhsssss
Ur dickkkk was getting to harddd seeing urr didiuii lovee holee ahhhssss uuurrrr diccckkkk wassss too gooddd ahhhh (while she holding her thick dick in her thighssss n moving up n dowwnnn n makee chotuuu fuckkk herr thighsss 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3710187910_Disha%20Patani...9b58c2.JPG]
(03-08-2019, 11:41 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha : aahss chotuuu Aahumm aaahhhhhh..aughhhhhh
Yesssss suckkkk urrr didi boobs ahhhh...muahhhhhhh
Ummmmmmuuuaghhhhh....yesssss..ahhhhhsssss
Ur dickkkk was getting to harddd seeing urr didiuii lovee holee ahhhssss uuurrrr diccckkkk wassss too gooddd ahhhh (while she holding her thick dick in her thighssss n moving up n dowwnnn n makee chotuuu fuckkk herr thighsss 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3710187910_Disha%20Patani...9b58c2.JPG]

[ after a while she was feeling i was moving my hips up and down and the sounds thaaapp thappp was echoing making her fear more now so she began to advice me to follow her ]AUGHHHHH didiii aommmm aommmm its aoommm so nice oammmm aommmm [ he was able to see my dick towering between ehr thighss and appearing over her ass everytime and the lust of black dick was making he rhorny more]
Disha: aaaaaaahhhhssss. .... thappppp... thappppp ..yesss chotuuuu ahhhhhh aaaaahhhhssss aaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk do it more ahhhhssss ahhhh..
Suckkk ahhh (while fuckingg her thighggss chotu now getting hornier n strted bitting her boobs which make scream a lot ..
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2407841511_Disha%20Patani...ecfe2d.jpg]