Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(03-08-2019, 11:50 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha: aaaaaaahhhhssss. .... thappppp... thappppp ..yesss chotuuuu ahhhhhh aaaaahhhhssss aaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk do it more ahhhhssss ahhhh..
Suckkk ahhh (while fuckingg her thighggss chotu now getting hornier n strted bitting her boobs which make scream a lot ..
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2655099328_%20Disha%20Pat...0c953b.JPG]
 [ the force of the thigh fuck was too much as the sound of the thighs slap echoss and she decide to go for fucking now so she stops and hold my dick in hadn adn slowly teasing me for my dick and dvicing not to move and lsowly she was placing my dick in her love hole and as the tip touches she shivers nd moans sexily adn starts to enjoy but she holds my dick so tight taht i shoudl noit move] AUGHHHHHHH didiii i love it aughhhhhhhhhhhh didii aughh its paining aughhhhh don't ughh tighgten ur hand aughhh didii aughhh aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
disha holding your cock straight in her hand strocking ur cock And slowly started to get down on your cock 

And your cock tip on her pink pussy

chotu  monster tearing her small little pink cunt tearing it apart opens her up 
Her pussy was so thight that only her tip entered inside her
Disha: aaahhhhhssss aaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkk ahhhhhhh
Not moveee Aahhhhh it's paining aaaahhhhhhh aaahhhh
Fuckkkkkk uurrr dickkkk tearrr myyy pussyyyy ahhhh aughhh (while she saying to remove it out but not letting her remove
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3974201631_Disha%20Patani...36eedd.JPG]
(04-08-2019, 12:04 AM)Lucifer Wrote: disha holding your cock straight in her hand strocking ur cock And slowly started to get down on your cock 

And your cock tip on her pink pussy

chotu  monster tearing her small little pink cunt tearing it apart opens her up 
Her pussy was so thight that only her tip entered inside her
Disha: aaahhhhhssss aaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkk ahhhhhhh
Not moveee Aahhhhh it's paining aaaahhhhhhh aaahhhh
Fuckkkkkk uurrr dickkkk tearrr myyy pussyyyy ahhhh aughhh (while she saying to remove it out but not letting her remove
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3249739795_Disha%20Patani...1bdb8e.JPG]
 [ but as i felt her pussy enterance rubbing my dick i moved up and 2 inches went in which made her to tight my dickand stop me while both of us are moaning in pleasure and she was cursing and scolding my dick as it was the reason so that she is scolding herlovabel chottu and she was moaning and slowly descending and she was seeing me shiveirng while her body shiveirng and slowly she was getting comfy for the 2 inches but she had 9 more inches to go and that thought was making ehr scareed and horny ] AUGHHHHH didiiiii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not too tight aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didiiiiiiiiii nooo [ i was stretching my leg and trying ot hold my position and she was like issting on me and i was seing her boobeis and body shiveirng before me on my body]\
Chotu shivering in pain screaming n moving which Tearing her pusst more and going deep inside her 
 cock was surrounded by her tight pussy
Disha screaming like mad
Disha : aahhhhhahahhh ahhhsssss aahhh chotuuuu aahhh....aughhhhhhh ahhhssss...fuckkkkkk... itsss painingg...aughhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk..(while she rolled on bed with chotu now chotu on top of her...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2165304874_%20Tiger%20Shr...98df76.JPG]
(04-08-2019, 12:16 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Chotu shivering in pain screaming n moving which Tearing her pusst more and going deep inside her 
 cock was surrounded by her tight pussy
Disha screaming like mad
Disha : aahhhhhahahhh ahhhsssss aahhh chotuuuu aahhh....aughhhhhhh ahhhssss...fuckkkkkk... itsss painingg...aughhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk..(while she rolled on bed with chotu now chotu on top of her...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__127686451_Disha%20Patani%...f3017b.JPG]

aughhhhhhhhhhhh didiii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ as she rolled oevr that movement made me drill her pussy even more and 7 inches was in but she was screaming like she was being raped now... it was so loud but she was cursing my dick like calling it an elephants dick horse dick and scolding my dick while hugging me and hugging me with her legs too ] AUGHHHHHH didiiii aommmm aommmmm [ i took her boobies and started to bite and make her more moaning which she mocked even while scraeming ]
Disha:ahhhhhahhhh chotuuuuuu  aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh
AaaugHHHHHHHHHH stoppppp...chotu...ahhhhh itss.
Paining....aughhhhhhh...ahhhhhh... u gott a dickkk off horse aughhhhh ahhhhhhsssssss itsss painingg a lot aughhhhhhh u fuckkinnggg urrr lovely didi with a horse dickkkk aahhhhhhhhhh ......yessssss...ahhhhh suckkkk...urrrr dididii aahhhssssss ... [she hold chotu with her thighhs to stop her for few sec but chotuu moving in pain n her dickk get more inside disha which make her scream like hell
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1756038184_Disha%20Patani...58f6c7.JPG]
(03-08-2019, 01:14 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Aur agr ye bhabhi aur saath me uski behan bhi ho to kya baaat h....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3034214186_Shilpa%20%26%2...bba8e8.JPG]
tw : iss bhabhi ke upaar to meri kab se buri nazar hain 

pakka bol raha hoon 

kundra ....saab ...black money raid mein bachne ke liye khushi khushi offer kar denge 

ussi bedroom mein unhine ke samne ..jo peloonga na ihein ..dewaar se sata ke bhi raagaad doonga 

[Image: 8f9fb9555b5a98d8d6773ac509903fee.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(04-08-2019, 12:24 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha:ahhhhhahhhh chotuuuuuu  aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh
AaaugHHHHHHHHHH stoppppp...chotu...ahhhhh itss.
Paining....aughhhhhhh...ahhhhhh... u gott a dickkk off horse aughhhhh ahhhhhhsssssss itsss painingg a lot aughhhhhhh u fuckkinnggg urrr lovely didi with a horse dickkkk aahhhhhhhhhh ......yessssss...ahhhhh suckkkk...urrrr dididii aahhhssssss ... [she hold chotu with her thighhs to stop her for few sec but chotuu moving in pain n her dickk get more inside disha which make her scream like hell
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1756038184_Disha%20Patani...58f6c7.JPG]

[ i was not talking as i was busy in suckig her boobies like a kid while my dick was breaking her pussy like she is being fukced by a black bull and i wasmoving more na dmore ] aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aommmm aommmm aughhhhhhhhhhhh didii aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she understood that chottu is just feeling the peleasure and controlling him will not be easy but she tries to stop but i was moving and she was screaming as my dick was drilling her and now she was feeling that my dick was touching he rinner belly and womb as it was 9 inches in but she was seeing few inches out and screaming to god like  how her trip started and now how its going on and she was enjoying and acsreming like 10 members are fucking her  but only she knows its only a kid ]
Chotuu hold her tightly in pain 

Fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach 

Didiiiiii bhaut tight hai  ahhh fach fach fach fach fach fach fach  
Disha:aaaahhhhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH ..aaauuuuHHHHHHHH..CHOTTUUU
stoppp Ahhhhhhhhhhh...AHUGHHHHH u fuckkinnggg me likeee a bullll ahhhhhh yessess fuckkkkk don't bite ahhhhhh ahhhssssss u had a dickkkk of horse tearingg myy pussy apart aaahhssss fuckkkkk ahhhhhhh
[Image: 10Disha-Patani-in-a-pink-bikini-for-Cosmo-India.jpg]
(04-08-2019, 12:37 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Chotuu hold her tightly in pain 

Fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach 

Didiiiiii bhaut tight hai  ahhh fach fach fach fach fach fach fach  
Disha:aaaahhhhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH ..aaauuuuHHHHHHHH..CHOTTUUU
stoppp Ahhhhhhhhhhh...AHUGHHHHH u fuckkinnggg me likeee a bullll ahhhhhh yessess fuckkkkk don't bite ahhhhhh ahhhssssss u had a dickkkk of horse tearingg myy pussy apart aaahhssss fuckkkkk ahhhhhhh
[Image: 10Disha-Patani-in-a-pink-bikini-for-Cosmo-India.jpg]

[ she knew chottu's dick is getting thikr even inside her pussy and she knew chottu will not stop and as she was trying to say i plunged in more and it made my dick plunge in ehr sacred womb and she was feeling the utmost pain and pleasure of life and she was sceraming like whole floor of the hotel hears it and everyone was thinking it as a horny couple making love .. but only she knew it was her and her chottu a kid who is maing a girl scream like her pussy ais torn and that too with a dick of un human size] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh my dick is aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ i was feeling so much pressure as her pussy is tightening adn she was cumming and she was arching and hugged tight while enjoying chottu dick and she was cummming on my dick while praising my dcik whle everyone on the floor heard it ]