Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(03-08-2019, 10:04 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha: muahhhhhhh...ummmmmmn......muahhhhhhh
Mmmmummmmm...ahhhhhh...why chotu u love didi na then don't say to leave love ur didi ahhhhhh...muahhhhh
Didi wnna love u since didi seen her bigger chotu masturbating in bathroom so didi planned to have trip with her chotu in hotel room n love her cute chotu n her bigger tool (while she holding her growing dick with her thighsss n moving it up n down n kissing her inncoent chotu which becoming hard for her didi
[Image: dishapatani151118_29.jpg]
 [ i was starting to feel her thighss on my cock and even i was surprised as my dick was getting harder .. itwas a different feeling and when she said that ] aughhhhhh didiiii aughhh mastaubating ??? what is that didii aughhhhhhhhh [ i was seeing her face surprised with wide eyes as she saw me jerking and spalashing a huge load in the wall like it was like pouring a galss of milk on wall but am saying like i didn't know.. she understoofd chottu her innocent bro did it even without knowing but the amount and size was making her suprised and shocked and she was hugging and pulling me up and saying while in end she was lip locking and she was trying to hold my bulge in betwen her thighss correctly ]
Disha : aaaahhhhh mmmmuahhhhhh....muahhhhhhh...yess my cute chotu don't know about mastubration ohhhhh. Myyy remember that when u shaking ur dick n cumming those are mastubration which are not good for health u nead a love hole for urr dickkk tell urr didi abt whom u thinking of that day chotuuu tell mee (while she feeling her dick was so huge on her thighggss n chotu pushing her head on her boob in lust...
[Image: 12Disha-Patani-is-the-bikini-diva-all-gi...-to-be.jpg]
(03-08-2019, 10:17 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha : aaaahhhhh mmmmuahhhhhh....muahhhhhhh...yess my cute chotu don't know about mastubration ohhhhh. Myyy remember that when u shaking ur dick n cumming those are mastubration which are not good for health u nead a love hole for urr dickkk tell urr didi abt whom u thinking of that day chotuuu tell mee (while she feeling her dick was so huge on her thighggss n chotu pushing her head on her boob in lust...
[Image: 12Disha-Patani-is-the-bikini-diva-all-gi...-to-be.jpg]

[ i was really not understanding her questoin as i was not remembering it and also never did it in intentional] aughhh aommm didiii i aughhh don't know didi... i aughhhhh didn't do it didi.. aughhh i don't know didi... [ she understands how younga dn innocnet her chottu is..a dn she was laughing while ksissing my forehead and she conforts me like she will be mine ..she was saying it indirectly but i was seeing it like she is saying it as a moral support from didi ] is it bad didii aughhhh i .. i . didii [ she was horny on her chottu as her innocent small bro had a dick like no one but he is not kowing on what to do.. she will b the one for it and thinking it was making her horny and she was pulling me up while she was feeling my bulge grazing her inner thighs and touched her pussy area.. even though she wore a shorts she was abel to feel my dick weigh and it was like half hard in my boxer]
Disha: Aahhhhh muahhhhhhh ahhhhhh yessss this is bad 
Chotuuu sperm was not to waste ur sperm was for ur didi
Love hole ahhhsss ahhhhhhh fuckkk howj huge u got chotuu ahhhsss (while she shivering feeling her dick on her pussy over shorts while she doesn't wnna waste more  time she kept chotu mouth on her boob n pushing it n her boob now coming out of her bro by press

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4223005880_Disha%20Patani...b789f9.JPG]
(03-08-2019, 10:30 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha: Aahhhhh muahhhhhhh ahhhhhh yessss this is bad 
Chotuuu sperm was not to waste ur sperm was for ur didi
Love hole ahhhsss ahhhhhhh fuckkk howj huge u got chotuu ahhhsss (while she shivering feeling her dick on her pussy over shorts while she doesn't wnna waste more  time she kept chotu mouth on her boob n pushing it n her boob now coming out of her bro by press

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4223005880_Disha%20Patani...b789f9.JPG]

[ she was noticing me i was shivering when she moved her thighss and she understood i love boobies and thighss so much.. so eh was trying to move in that way by seducing with thosee and she was leeting me hold her boobies like a kid and she was mocking while she was positioning her self like sitting in bed while i was on her lap and she was kissing my forhed and then giving her boobies nad she was aksing to slowly suck her boobies while her hands was roaming on my body like she wa strying to make me nude.. and she was seeing a huge tnet on my shorts and she wasmocking while stammering by my boobies suck alike comparing and trying to measure it and saying it to me ] aommmmm aughhh didiii aommmm aommmmmmmm  aaommmmmmmmm is it didi... aommm am sorry didii aommmmm i will not waste them didi anymore.. aoughh but aughhh i didn;t know didiiaa  aommmmmmm
Disha :Aahmmss 
Aahss ayyaasss suck aaoosshhhhh chotuuu
Take itt ahhhhmmssss suckkk urr didi boob live ur didi ahhhhsss ahhh u got very big thing for ur didi .didi will
Give her all love to u  ahhhhhsssss muahhhhhh (while chotu now having her boob like babies n she shaking her body in lust on bed now hold her dick over shorts.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1647423848_Disha%20Patani...b22034.JPG]
(03-08-2019, 10:41 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha :Aahmmss 
Aahss ayyaasss suck aaoosshhhhh chotuuu
Take itt ahhhhmmssss suckkk urr didi boob live ur didi ahhhhsss ahhh u got very big thing for ur didi .didi will
Give her all love to u  ahhhhhsssss muahhhhhh (while chotu now having her boob like babies n she shaking her body in lust on bed now hold her dick over shorts.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1647423848_Disha%20Patani...b22034.JPG]
[ she was rolling on bed with me while making me lie on her side and sh was eeing mesucking her boobis from side while she was holding my boxer now over my semi erect cock and she was feleing her chottu has grown hardfully but she was in for a surprise as iwas only semi hard and she was holding it with boxer and moving up and down while mocking and comparing it wiith effirel tower as she loved to tease me ] aommmmm didii aughhhh its so soft aommmm aommm aommm [as she touched i was shiveringa dn she laughed and she was moaning when i sucked hard ] aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aughhhhhh didii aommmmm aommmmmmmmmmmmmmm]
Disha ahhhhssss aahhhhhahahhh....ahhhhh...yesss suckkkkk urrr didii chotuuuuu lovee urrr didiii ahsssss..
U got an effiel tower for urrr didi in urrr shortss showww urr didid his effiel towerr yesss ahhhhhs.  Suckkkkk urrr dididiii have ur tripp enjoy ur dididi in hotel ahhhssss
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2711391927_Disha%20Patani...c3d29d.JPG]
(03-08-2019, 10:49 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha ahhhhssss aahhhhhahahhh....ahhhhh...yesss suckkkkk urrr didii chotuuuuu lovee urrr didiii ahsssss..
U got an effiel tower for urrr didi in urrr shortss showww urr didid his effiel towerr yesss ahhhhhs.  Suckkkkk urrr dididiii have ur tripp enjoy ur dididi in hotel ahhhssss
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1787648322_Disha%20Patani...121a2a.JPG]

[ every time she stroked i was feleing it more and was trying to bite but not doing it so hard adn she even sees it and enjoying how her chottu sucking without making her in pain adn she was enjoying while slowly trying to remove my boxer but i was blushing ] aughhh didii aommmm aughh ur touch aughhh its aughhhhhhhhh aoommmmmmmmmmmm aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she was moaing up and down and she was trying to pull my boxer but my bulge was making it hard and she was asking to me like hornily to show her ]
Disha : ahhhhhh aaahhhhsss aaahhhhhh yesssss chotuu
Suckkk urrr didiii boobs.  Ahhhhsssss chotuu showw urr 
Dickk to urrr didi ahhhssss showw ur effiel tower to urrr diidii ahhhhhhh ahhhhsssss opennn urrr shortss ahhhhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3652324588_Disha%20Patani...30d669.JPG]