Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(17-08-2019, 11:58 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shilpa :mmmm ...muuuahhhhh....ahhhhh...chotuu...these was first night love ur bhabhi teaching u practically.....if don't to learn i can stop.....ahhhh(feeling her dick on her tummy she knew her chotu was hard for her now so saying like that to make her more horny like chotu himself ask bhabhi i wnnna have u .....

[Image: hpse_fullsize__520690430_Shilpa%20Shetty...2b0c2b.JPG]
no bhabhii no bhabhiii [ i was moving so much that my dick tent was going in her navel hole and making her moan and laugh] i wanna learn bhabhii form u ...[ after hearing she was so happy but also started tpo play naughtily by loosening her robes at top and exposing ehr bra and she was asking em to touch feel and remove tham.. but i was struggling to remove it and i was pinching and pressing it hard ] aughhh bhabhiii its so soft and... aughhh its not coming bhabhii [ she knew chotu will not be abel to remove so she wa laughing dn moaning by my press while later she decide to help]
Shilpa: aaahhhh......ahhhhss.. ahhhhh...try chotu try to remove it
These is a part of lesson remove......u liking these naa then remove n have these.....okkkkk i will help u
(While she know he can't able remove it so he lift her bra little n show to boob to her devar n helping her to open....while saking her body n enjoying her dick in navel hole.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__934099784_Shilpa%20Shetty...cb0519.JPG]
(18-08-2019, 12:09 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shilpa: aaahhhh......ahhhhss.. ahhhhh...try chotu try to remove it
These is a part of lesson remove......u liking these naa then remove n have these.....okkkkk i will help u
(While she know he can't able remove it so he lift her bra little n show to boob to her devar n helping her to open....while saking her body n enjoying her dick in navel hole.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__934099784_Shilpa%20Shetty...cb0519.JPG]
 [ as she removed and i was seeing her boobeis for the first tim ena di was opening my mouth in shock] bhabhii... its... its... [ she knew as it was my first tie.. she slowly made me get close and lie on her hwile placing he rboobei sin my moutha dn she was moaning while slowly adjusiting my shorts and pulling down so that am only with boxer but the poking on her tummy grew even more while she was maoning more adn she was giggling and she was feeling how i was sucking her boobeis] aomommmmmmm bhabhiii aommmm aommm its so soft bhabhii aommmmm aommmmmmmmm aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she was wearing only panties in bottom and robe on top so she was slowly wideing her legs so that she can have me in her legs so she was trying to underess me and letting me have her boobies]
Shilpa : aaahhhhhh....aaaahhH...yesss... chotu uuu...ahhhssss....aahhh...u learning good aaahhsss....
U liking these na chotuuuu....(while pressing chotu head on her boobs n other side removed chotu short n he was in boxer but her boxer was not enough to control her dick her touched her pussy over panty while her full body got shivered by felling her inncoent devar dick on her love hole......she hold chotu more tightly..
[Image: hpse_fullsize__191507393_Shilpa%20Shetty...6d8614.JPG]
(18-08-2019, 12:24 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shilpa : aaahhhhhh....aaaahhH...[Image: hpse_fullsize__191507393_Shilpa%20Shetty...6d8614.JPG]yesss... chotu uuu...ahhhssss....aahhh...u learning good aaahhsss....
U liking these na chotuuuu....(while pressing chotu head on her boobs n other side removed chotu short n he was in boxer but her boxer was not enough to control her dick her touched her pussy over panty while her full body got shivered by felling her inncoent devar dick on her love hole......she hold chotu more tightly..

[ven with the boxer my tent was huge enough to go between her thighss and she was moaning much and mocking my dick now without knowing and she as not looking at me while slowly rmeoved my boxer with her legs and hands while i was on her and she was seeing me sucking her boobeis like i want her milk] aoommmm aommmmmm aommmmmmm aommmmmmmmmmmmm aaoommm [ she felt something was brushing her pussy over panty and she honestly thought it was my leg as it was thick and hard but she was massaging with her huge thighss and mcoking while she relaised my legs was on either side of her hip and she was astonished and slowly she ws moving eh rhtighss to measure and while moaning she was counting up and she was starting from 4 inches an every time she incresed she was shocked and it gone till 10 icnhes and she was shells hcoked but she was holding it in thigh and asking em cshockingly while moaning ]
Shilpa: ahhhhhhh....aughhhhhh....aahhhh...yesssss...chotuuuuuuu.....ahhhhhh... suckkkk...urrrr...bhabhiiii..ahhhhh...ahhh..
Chotuuu...u these was bigger chotuuu...ahhhhssss...why
Did u hiddenn these fromm bhabhi ahhhahhhh...it was was so huge if know these i have already teached u theseee.....(while n she sliding her panty down n felling her chotu dick which was thicker than her hubby n was fuckkinnggg her bhabhi thighggss she enjoying thesee...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1882568304_Shilpa%20Shett...252273.jpg]
(18-08-2019, 12:35 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shilpa: ahhhhhhh....aughhhhhh....aahhhh...yesssss...chotuuuuuuu.....ahhhhhh... suckkkk...urrrr...bhabhiiii..ahhhhh...ahhh..
Chotuuu...u these was bigger chotuuu...ahhhhssss...why
Did u hiddenn these fromm bhabhi ahhhahhhh...it was was so huge if know these i have already teached u theseee.....(while n she sliding her panty down n felling her chotu dick which was thicker than her hubby n was fuckkinnggg her bhabhi thighggss she enjoying thesee...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1882568304_Shilpa%20Shett...252273.jpg]
[ i was not leaveing ehr boobies nad sucking them like my life is on it ] aommmm aommm bhabhiii i ... i aoommmm aommmm [ i was not answering adn she removed her smallpanty and now she rubbed her thighss with my dick in middle which mad eher realise that chottu's dick is not small as she expectd.. it was way bigger than she thoughta dn she screamed a bit when she tightedned as my dick was between ehr thighs nad hitting below and she was shockingly asking me while moaning ] aommmmmmm aughhhh abhbhiiii aommm ur thighss aommmmm aughhhh aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Shilpa : ahhhhhhh.....aaahhhhhsssss...chotuuuuuu...yesss..
Aaahhhhhssss...suckkkkkk...ahhhhhhHhhhhh....u got big
One for urr bhabhi ahhhhsss urrr myyyy favvv ahhhssss........(while now she were happy by her dick size n she were full horny n don't wnna wait more she hold her dick n place near her pussy n hold her with her thighggss n  strted kissing her lip she knew it chotu have abnormal huge dick n he fell alot of pain as these enter her pusyyy.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4286615931_Shilpa%20Shett...b9e0c4.JPG]
(18-08-2019, 12:44 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shilpa : ahhhhhhh.....aaahhhhhsssss...chotuuuuuu...yesss..
Aaahhhhhssss...suckkkkkk...ahhhhhhHhhhhh....u got big
One for urr bhabhi ahhhhsss urrr myyyy favvv ahhhssss........(while now she were happy by her dick size n she were full horny n don't wnna wait more she hold her dick n place near her pussy n hold her with her thighggss n  strted kissing her lip she knew it chotu have abnormal huge dick n he fell alot of pain as these enter her pusyyy.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4286615931_Shilpa%20Shett...b9e0c4.JPG]
[ she with ehr thighss held my dick correctly in her pussy enteerance and when she pulled me up to lip lock my dick plunged in like 3 inches stretching ehr cute pussy and she screamed so loud as my 3 inch thick dick was penetrating ehr and she was not abel to lip lock instead she wa ssceraming in loeva nd pain while mocking my dick and she was now thinking my dick tear her pussyy so much and tries to slow down but i was alreadty moving in pleasure ] aughhhhhhhhh bhabhiiiiii my dick aughhhhhh its beinga ughhh crushed bhabhiiiii [ her small pussy was cruhsing my dick but she was in pain adn seeing ehr chottu plunging his dick for the first time in a women that is her]
Shilpa :aaaahhhhhhhhhh....aahhhhhh....aughhHHHHHH
AhhhHhh chotuuuuu ...yessss...aahhhh...fuckkkkkk..augh
Ahhsss....slowlyyyy...these was big aughhhhh..removee..
These will tear myy pusyyyyy...aughhhhhhh....ahhhhsss..
(While chotu moving in pain n he plunged 2 inch more in her while shilpa screaming in pain n chotu now hold shilpa boobs n strted sucking in pain.....

[Image: hpse_fullsize__849130732_Shilpa%20Shetty...23c219.JPG]