Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
[It was new year's eve and everyone was busy in celebrating and preparing crackers to burst .. but i was walking to tammu didi's home for tuition.. i thought it was na holiday but she asked to come .. everyone was laughing as they were said as leave but am going to tuition .. so with sadness came to her home but she was in a horny mood and decided to have a feast after knowing i have crush on her even being so young than her .. it started and her naughty talks and horny experssion body makes me so hot and we are nude already kissinga nd enjoying while tammu didi was making me walk up to the stairs to reach roof top while holding my 11 inch cock like my hand and walking with naughty talks ]
Tamannah: muahahhhh...ummm...muaahhhh ...happyy..neww..year chotuu...muahhhhh....ahhhhh
Thnkssss...forrr cominggggg...today chotuuu(saying thanks while chotu come home today also
For tution as it was holiday today for all
[Image: Tamannaah-bhatia-photo-shoot-march-2019-11.jpg]
(29-12-2019, 12:19 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Tamannah: muahahhhh...ummm...muaahhhh ...happyy..neww..year chotuu...muahhhhh....ahhhhh
Thnkssss...forrr cominggggg...today chotuuu(saying thanks while chotu come home today also
For tution as it was holiday today for all
[Image: Tamannaah-bhatia-photo-shoot-march-2019-11.jpg]

[ even though she was pulling me in staiirs with her soft hands on my balck cock she turned and kissing me and making me even more horny ] aughhh didiiii for u ... ii auummm will come daily didii uuammmm [ we reached the roof top andher house was the tallest and in remote area so the neighbours will not be able to see her clearly up so she was kinky ly planning for fun there as we walked in roof with anked body and her bodyw as shining like gold and her naughty thighss was jiggling while she slowly walkd to the ladder to the water tank and laid on it while calling me sexily and she was trying to make me climb the ladder while my cock grazed her thighss]
Tamaanah: haaa...ahhhhh...muuuahhhhhh...ummm....for me ....orr tooo do theseee[Image: tamanna-bhatia-Stills-2012-%2860%296877.jpg]
(While smiling naughtily  n her naked boob hangingggg..
(29-12-2019, 12:34 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Tamaanah: haaa...ahhhhh...muuuahhhhhh...ummm....for me ....orr tooo do theseee[Image: tamanna-bhatia-Stills-2012-%2860%296877.jpg]
(While smiling naughtily  n her naked boob hangingggg..

[ as she laid i slowly climmbed the ladder while my cock grazed her thighss and i stopped as soon as i reached her boobies and gave a naughty bite and started to suck them wild while my dick was plunging in her thighss and she was keeping it tight while mocking my dick and enjoying the midnight cold and how she was enjoying and it was dark but the roof lights was making her hornya dn she was mocking like am her small lover giving her gift in new year] aoommmm didiii akkkkkkkk ur boobies and body aoommmmmm i want it all time didii aommmmm uuammhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Tammnah: ahhhhhh....ummmm...muahhhhh...ahhhhh....chotuuu...wnttt..mee...daillyyy...
Wnnt urr didi daily aaaahhhh muaahhhhh ...yessss...urrrr myyyy chotuuu loverr ahh
Who wnnna love her didiii dailyyy yessss ashhhhh (while she don't  wnna waste more time n wnna get fuckedf soon
[Image: Tamanna-Bhatia-at-Captain-Marvel-Movie-P...eet-13.jpg]
(29-12-2019, 12:42 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Tammnah: ahhhhhh....ummmm...muahhhhh...ahhhhh....chotuuu...wnttt..mee...daillyyy...
Wnnt urr didi daily aaaahhhh muaahhhhh ...yessss...urrrr myyyy chotuuu loverr ahh
Who wnnna love her didiii dailyyy yessss ashhhhh (while she don't  wnna waste more time n wnna get fuckedf soon
[Image: Tamanna-Bhatia-at-Captain-Marvel-Movie-P...eet-13.jpg]

[ even the ladder was shaking bad as she was making me hump her thighss and makeing my 11 inch cocok go in between her thighss and it was coking out on her other side and she was slolwy massaging my balls with on hand while holding me with other nad she was naughtyily talking and makeing me come up a little as my cock was grazuing her naughty pussya dn she was acting like a innocent didi but she was holding me so that my cock head was straight to ehr pussy] aughhhh didiii ur thighsss aughhhhh didiii auummmm aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ the time was 1130 and half hour to midnight and she wa splanning for a hot midnight]
Tamanna: ahhhhhh....ummmm...muahhhhh...ahhhhh...chotuuuu ...ahhhsss...chotuuu..
Urrr..soo..bad..u wnna fuckkk urrr didi...ahhhh...yessss...(while masagging her dickk n kissing her ...[Image: Tamana-at-SuchirIndia-IVY-Greens-Project-Launch-17.jpg]
(29-12-2019, 12:51 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Tamanna: ahhhhhh....ummmm...muahhhhh...ahhhhh...chotuuuu ...ahhhsss...chotuuu..
Urrr..soo..bad..u wnna fuckkk urrr didi...ahhhh...yessss...(while masagging her dickk n kissing her ...[Image: Tamana-at-SuchirIndia-IVY-Greens-Project-Launch-17.jpg]

[ i was saying no with her boobies in mouth while she was kisisng my forehead and mocking while i plunged without knoinwg ] nodaoommm diiii aommm no i i aommm [ as i plunged my dick was going through hr hand nd went in her pussy making her jerk and scream a bit as 4 inches was in and my thickness was beyond her imagination and she gasped and started to mock my dick ] aughhhhh didiiiii aoommmm aoommm [ her boobies was having my bite marka nd she was enjoying and she was feeling my dick getting deep in her evry second and she was enjoying ]
Tamanna: aaaahhhhhhhhh.....aughhh..ahhhhhh....ummmm...yesss chotuuu....ahhhhh..
Noooo...then...ahhhh whttt rr u  ...aahhhh chotuuuu trying to fuckkkk...
Urrr didiii pink pusyyyy...ahhhhhh....aughhhhh(making chotu more horny by her talk.. n innocent  expressions..
[Image: tamanna-bhatia-at-b-new-mobile-store-launch-8.jpg]