Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(17-08-2019, 11:07 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shilpa : that's nothing chotu she just loving her .......leave 
Chotu go n fresh n take some rest chotu bhabhi have to 
Finish some work ...(while chotu innocently asked her bhabhi for her love like in movie.....while shilpa trying to change the topic because she this type of thinking was not good for kid
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2921640374_Shilpa%20Shett...0e6754.jpg]

[ as she said i was little sad as i thought she was angry with me so i went up and go tin bed and waited and at 9 pm i was hearing her foot steps ] bhabhii... is that you bhabhii.... [ i thought she came for advicing or scolding me but she was in her night robe like fully covered.. but inside she was wearing naughty clothes but she was not going to reveal it soon so she was at door and talking in phone to he rhubby whilehe was saying he will not come ]
While she coming to her room talking to her hubby n he is not coming home going out for some urgent trip while she today she was in mood to get fucked by her chotu naughty talk but her hubby not coming home ....
She were going to chotu room to teach him tht these type of thought was not good for kid ...

Shilpa : yes these me chotu wht r u doing completd ur homework......(she were in hot dress as she were planning getting fucked by her bubby but he not coming home...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2097984877_Shilpa%20Shett...f37dce.JPG]
(17-08-2019, 11:20 PM)Lucifer Wrote: While she coming to her room talking to her hubby n he is not coming home going out for some urgent trip while she today she was in mood to get fucked by her chotu naughty talk but her hubby not coming home ....
She were going to chotu room to teach him tht these type of thought was not good for kid ...

Shilpa : yes these me chotu wht r u doing completd ur homework......(she were in hot dress as she were planning getting fucked by her bubby but he not coming home...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2097984877_Shilpa%20Shett...f37dce.JPG]
[ i was shy and also scared to look at her so i was not looking at her face] yes bhabhii.. i completyed... and.. and .. going to sleep bhabhii [ she understood from my tone that i was scred and also hvaing fear .. she loved it so much and she slowly locked the door as she knew she will stay with me tonight in my room .. but she locked so silently and slowly walked to me while talking to me ]
Shilpa : today ur bhaiya is nt coming can u share room with ur bhabhi .....(trying to make her chotu like she saying that u can have ur bhabhi i will today in these room...
She doing these to make her devar Happy as he was kid n she love her so much n she can't see him sad... coming near chotuu with a glass of milk for her chotu...n today she wnt any dick at any cost so decided her inncoent devar as her devar asked for these in her Innocence in the evening
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4098569640_Shilpa%20Shett...1e30a1.JPG]
(17-08-2019, 11:30 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shilpa : today ur bhaiya is nt coming can u share room with ur bhabhi .....(trying to make her chotu like she saying that u can have ur bhabhi i will today in these room...
She doing these to make her devar Happy as he was kid n she love her so much n she can't see him sad... coming near chotuu with a glass of milk for her chotu...n today she wnt any dick at any cost so decided her inncoent devar as her devar asked for these in her Innocence in the evening
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4098569640_Shilpa%20Shett...1e30a1.JPG]
 ok bhabhii.. sure bhabhii u sleep in bed bhabhii i will sleep here bhabhii [ i tried to throw my pillow down but she hugged me by bending down and kissed on my cheeks while picking me up and she fell on bed with me while she laughed and lsowly telling about the question i asked but she was syaing indirectly while she slowly trying to remove my shirt]
Shilpa : umm...muahhhh...why down don't u wnt to sleep with ur bhabhi ....... Today ur bhabhi were going to teach u some important lesson as u aksed ur bhabhi in the evening n these lesson were not been teached in eveing these was for teached in night ........(while chotu not getting wht she was saying bt he know tdy was something special while he also seen a door were closed..
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3970378718_Shilpa%20Shett...16e2ac.JPG]
(17-08-2019, 11:38 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shilpa : umm...muahhhh...why down don't u wnt to sleep with ur bhabhi ....... Today ur bhabhi were going to teach u some important lesson as u aksed ur bhabhi in the evening n these lesson were not been teached in eveing these was for teached in night ........(while chotu not getting wht she was saying bt he know tdy was something special while he also seen a door were closed..
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3970378718_Shilpa%20Shett...16e2ac.JPG]

aaaughhh bhabhiii leave me nah.... bhabhii [ i was feleing her hands all over my body and she was kissing my cheeks] what are u saying bhabhii... [ i looked at door ] bhabhii why the door is lcoked bhabhiii ... [ after i hear her saying she is gonna teach] what are u gonna teach bhabhii.. i have completed the home work nah... [ when she mentioned the movie] bhabhii... what ... waht bhabhii i didn't get u bhabhii [ she bagan to laugh looking at my innocence while her robes are getting loose little and i was able to see her balck small bra .. i was not abel to see fully but a little cleavge and she noticed it too ] while removing my shirt ] aughh why are u removing these bhabhii
Shilpa: muahhhhhhhhh.... ummmm...mmuahhhh..
Door closed these were secret lesson ....... removing cloth these lesson need to be teached without cloth as were eager to know abt movie n i teaching u wht were going there u wnt to learn these from morning naa.....(while chotu now getting horny for her bhabhi 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1905292780_Shilpa%20Shett...004fa0.JPG]
(17-08-2019, 11:48 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shilpa: muahhhhhhhhh.... ummmm...mmuahhhh..
Door closed these were secret lesson ....... removing cloth these lesson need to be teached without cloth as were eager to know abt movie n i teaching u wht were going there u wnt to learn these from morning naa.....(while chotu now getting horny for her bhabhi 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1905292780_Shilpa%20Shett...004fa0.JPG]

bhabhii yes bhabiii but... but... [ she was removing my shirt while smiling at me and i was staring at her face while looking at her clevage and she lughed as she caught me looking at her boobies and slowly she hugged me to make my face bury in her boobeis while she was slowly making me lie on her body so that she can loosen my shorts too so she was doing but she was able to feelsomething poking at her tummy .. she never expected to be my dick.. so without knowing she was aking and playing wth me while telling about boobies and in indirect way while she was saing that its the firts night she will be teaching in practice]
Shilpa :mmmm ...muuuahhhhh....ahhhhh...chotuu...these was first night love ur bhabhi teaching u practically.....if don't to learn i can stop.....ahhhh(feeling her dick on her tummy she knew her chotu was hard for her now so saying like that to make her more horny like chotu himself ask bhabhi i wnnna have u .....

[Image: hpse_fullsize__520690430_Shilpa%20Shetty...2b0c2b.JPG]