Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(01-03-2019, 10:12 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
ahhhh yes yes madam.nenu korukuntu nadi me nudi idda plssssss meru ela dominate chesthu unta naku double energy vasthundi antu panti tho na boob ne biye chesthu hand tho thana g spot ne touch chesthuna 

Paleru:mama kodallu eroju kotha atta modallu petti nattu unaru elanti kodallu naku undi untana

My Wife Sunitha : Auch aaa ummm Good Bastard.............now massage my thighs

[Image: 54562f211627836aa888f732bb648d83.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 10:36 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : My Hubby is very co operative da................and I take full advantage of that................I will get fucked by you or I will fuck you da John

[Image: Kajal%2525252BAgarwal%2525252BIn%2525252...52B(6).jpg]

reallyyy akkaaaa [ i was too late as she already had her ahnds on my shorts adn she pulled down while my hard morning wood was resting on her thigss and she washorny and shcoked as it was too big like her hand even though i was so young than her in age ] aughhh akkaaa then.... can ... i [ as i asked she was mocking me for my huge horse meat and she was stroking it and rubbing with her thighss while removing her tops ]
(01-03-2019, 10:15 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: akka...... [ before even i could say she hugged me like making my face buried on her silky white navell while enjoying her chottus lips on her navel whiel closing door behind me as its going to a long night as tammu knew about my monster as she planned it after realising it way before.. but now she is determined to ahve it all night deep in her ] aughhha kka aommmm i can't breathe eoammmmm aughhhhhhh akkaaaaa

My Wife Sunitha : Ummm Suck your Didi's Milky Bondas to respirate John............haaa

[Image: Tamannaah-Bhatia-in-Bengal-Tiger-tamanna...37-819.png]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 10:39 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Auch aaa ummm Good Bastard.............now massage my thighs

[Image: 54562f211627836aa888f732bb648d83.jpg]
naku eppudu adi kavalli ante adi chesa na kodallu ippudu nanu dominate cheyadam thana ki kavalsindi adigi cheyinchukovadam naku kothaga okay madam antu na kodali langa vepi oli tho thodallu massage chesthuna 
Subbu babayi:enti anyaa idi nuvv ela e village ka monagadive nuvv ela em chesava kodalla pia me mama ne motha neki ma ana ne vasaparchukunava antu buga kiss chesthu anaya bite chedina ne pellam sanu nimruthuna
(01-03-2019, 10:23 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: 0 i was expecting this from you vasu me ayyana paruv e societylo povalli ante em cheyali antav vadu ne medalo katina  tali ne tissi na modds ki kati me husbend ninu naku kanya danam la ninu na lanja chedtha ela untundi antu ne pellam top chimpesthu ne pellam medalo nuvv kstina tali mudii viputhu thana hair kiss chesthuna

My Wife Vasu : Awesome Idea Vicky

[Image: manma-emotion-jaage-dilwale-varun-dhawan...mbnail.jpg]
(01-03-2019, 10:41 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Ummm Suck your Didi's Milky Bondas to respirate John............haaa

[Image: Tamannaah-Bhatia-in-Bengal-Tiger-tamanna...37-819.png]

tammu akka was forcing my face on her boobeis by bedning and and i wassucking adn biting it like a child as my instinct kicked in and i was doing without realising but she was happy that her chottu is growing to be a fine man with a horse dick only for her and she was hugging me and moaning all the while pulling to her martial bed which will be our bed tonight to bang her] aommm akkk akkaa oammm aommm aommm [ she was mocking me as i was biting it without removing her tops]
(22-02-2019, 11:22 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
john:good one suni seduce him ninu screnlo chusthu unta naka ninu gattiga hug chesukovalli ani undi poor men vadiki ela undo marinthaga rechagotu 

Ragav: madam madi alanti shop kadu  meru vellavachu bussinesslo vachi ma bussiness chedahota kandi plss vellandi antuna john sir oders valla silentga thana andallu chusthu sollu karchukuntuna

Regina last reply
regi akka too jijuu
(01-03-2019, 10:28 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: i  can see it in your eyes sunitha ne eye na pi kanipincha abhimanam ne eyeslo kanipincha lush itss giveing me ludhfull thougth sunitha intha varaku ne beautie ne evaru vada ledu nenu frist person ayyinadu i am happyyyyty ahhhhh sunitha  rolll your tounge and lips all over my cock sunithaahhhhaassa

My Wife Sunitha sucking your Dick : slurp slurp slurp

[Image: ileana-dcruz-close-up-face-and-red-lips-hd-wallpaper]
(01-03-2019, 10:29 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ as i heard she is for me for 3 whole days my dick was ultra hard and made a huge tent like the shorts gonan tear and i hugged her as my afce was in her boobies and even my tent was enough to go between her thighss and appear on the other side ] reallyy bhabhiii..... then then.... can i have u ... like we played before ll day bhabhiii [ aoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ i was hugginga nd holding her masive ass cheeks amking her to stand in sip toe while she was feeling my huge monster in her meaty thighss and realised she is gonna be feasted all night by the horse dick of a small boy ]

My Wife Sunitha : Yes MY BOY................every nasty way you want

[Image: Ileana-DCruz-red-dress-red-lips-nasty.jpg]