Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
ahhhh ne pellam ne lepi lepi denguthu ne pellam ne bed meda paadsi ne pelam ne kuka ne denginatu dengutha ne pellam pukulo ksrchina cum.ne ama chetha clean chepistha
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

[Image: Anushka_Shetty2.jpg]
[Image: D0kfWPfX0AAdqxJ.jpg]

Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
[Image: naanga_1368085915.jpg][Image: XVt44.jpg]

[Image: spicy-scenes_1400838098120.jpg][Image: naanga_1368085985.jpg]

(02-03-2019, 01:25 PM)anonymous Wrote: [Image: naanga_1368085915.jpg][Image: XVt44.jpg]

[Image: spicy-scenes_1400838098120.jpg][Image: naanga_1368085985.jpg]

goof work jai nani amaa geetha tho na surgarane adbuthamga chupinchav
(02-03-2019, 01:50 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: goof work jai nani amaa geetha tho na surgarane adbuthamga chupinchav

[Image: snk-283x300.jpg?itok=Impgjeeu][Image: tabu_1525239964.png][Image: 0.jpg]

(02-03-2019, 02:45 PM)anonymous Wrote: [Image: snk-283x300.jpg?itok=Impgjeeu][Image: tabu_1525239964.png][Image: 0.jpg]
Idi nenu geetha usman kashmir vellinappudu jargina chithrallu
[Image: gbkgmjg.jpg]
(02-03-2019, 02:48 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: Idi nenu geetha usman kashmir vellinappudu jargina chithrallu

chitralu tesinanduku inka dabau muutaledhu vicky infact gethatho gadipina oka night matram fulla maa ichindhi

(01-03-2019, 10:46 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: hey vasu nenu idi anta chesthunadi ne pina prema tho and na love ki limts levu ani prove chesthanu i had miss you so much vasu mana old outing ki velldam mana fucking gang reunion peditha ela untundi antu ne pellam bra strap lagasi orey nani e bra nuvv vesuko ra ahh vasu sallvidemuddalla unda ne sally ippudu suniundalla unayi antu tounge tho thana cleavage lick chesthuna

My Wife Vasu : Ohhh I love you too Vicky................ummmm

[Image: don-t-want-to-get-comfortable-in-one-gen...-01-24.jpg]

I wore bra as my Wife's Ex BF Vicky Ordered

My Wife Vasu getting her boobs sucked by Ex BF : ummm Vicky champestunnav ra reunion plan and nee Sucking tho.............we are going to rock it...........haaa

[Image: kriti-sanon-31a.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 10:48 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ i was really happy and quickly sohve my hand in her skirt and held her ass while removing her panty and she was standing before me tall and having only her skirt to cover her pussy and i was grabbing her ass while my zipper was being opened by her horny soft hand while she was moaning about what naughty stuff bhabhii is gonna do to chottu and chottu dick ] aughhh bhabhiii then... aughhh am ur chotta hubby nah bhabhii from now auummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ as she tried to say i held her tight and kissed he rlips like sucking her life out while grabbing her as like a ball]

My Wife Sunitha was totally enjoying John's Domination : ummmm

[Image: 15000407835968ce4fd6301.jpeg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???