Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(01-03-2019, 10:27 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : haaan that's my Tiger....................You don't worry about your Brother John............I have arranged every thing.................I am yours for continuous three nights and three days..................please don't disappoint me da

[Image: Ileana%2B%25282%2529.jpg]

[ as i heard she is for me for 3 whole days my dick was ultra hard and made a huge tent like the shorts gonan tear and i hugged her as my afce was in her boobies and even my tent was enough to go between her thighss and appear on the other side ] reallyy bhabhiii..... then then.... can i have u ... like we played before ll day bhabhiii [ aoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ i was hugginga nd holding her masive ass cheeks amking her to stand in sip toe while she was feeling my huge monster in her meaty thighss and realised she is gonna be feasted all night by the horse dick of a small boy ]
(01-03-2019, 10:24 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : mari navvaka pote ??? haan ???

[Image: tamanna-in-humshakals4.jpg]

hey vadinaenti idii nanu atta patisthunava antu huging her
(01-03-2019, 10:03 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: regiii akkaa... teach ur chottu how to conquer u akka

My Wife Sunitha : Then you have to special fee for that John.................what say ??? hmmm

[Image: Regina-Photos-at-Shankara-Audio-Launch-23.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 10:30 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Then you have to special fee for that John.................what say ??? hmmm

[Image: Regina-Photos-at-Shankara-Audio-Launch-23.jpg]

[ as she turned i was having my chin on her navel ] sure regii akka anyting for u akka... [ she was holding my cheeks like how a elder didi plays with her brother and she was smiling bright but her eyes was full of lust ]
(01-03-2019, 10:29 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha to Jack : Woow Amazing Jack

[Image: Ileana-latest-hot-photoshoot%2B%25283%2529.jpg]

jack: you makeing me mad  sunitha e madnesslo ninu hurt chesthanu emo ani bhayyamga undi antu  ne pellam pukulo na vellu petti funguering chesthu ne pellam vepu ne nakuthu i wanasmash your ass sunitha
(01-03-2019, 10:04 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: ama you no wt ninu chusthu unta nena control chesuko lekapothuna ani amaa lip ne kiss chesi na lip tho amaa lip ne rub chesthu na friends tempt ayyi neto miss behave chestha emi anukoku amaaan

My Wife Sunitha : Ummmm Vicky .................em jaragabotondo hint icchav kada.....................emi anukonu le antu kissing 
our Son Vicky

[Image: 370269-shruti-haasan-ram-charan.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 10:04 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: akkkk akkkk akkaaa aughhhhh i want u akkaa akkkkkk noww akkaa [ i was biting her ass cheeks hard while placing my finge rin her anvel hole amking her maon in her own home ] aughh akkaaa whay are u angry akka on me akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

My Wife Sunitha Moaning : Ummm to get this horny treatment from you chotu aaaaa

[Image: Regina_Cassandra_Latest_Hot_in_Black_sar...tos(5).jpg]
(01-03-2019, 10:34 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha Moaning : Ummm to get this horny treatment from you chotu aaaaa

[Image: Regina_Cassandra_Latest_Hot_in_Black_sar...tos(5).jpg]

aughhhh akkaaaa aughhh aoommmm u told nah to come ot u when my dick is aughhhh hard see akkaaaa [ i was hugging her tight to kiss and bite her ass cheeks while she was feeling my dick tent was poking in her thighss and appearing on her front below her skirt as it was so small skirt ] aughh akkaaaa u told nah augghhhh plss regiii akkaaa
(01-03-2019, 10:33 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Ummmm Vicky .................em jaragabotondo hint icchav kada.....................emi anukonu le antu kissing 
our Son Vicky

[Image: 370269-shruti-haasan-ram-charan.jpg]

Thank you  amaa inka chupistha nenu ante ento ani amaa ne friends rolm ki tissune velli amaa vellu na friends muna john abhi jacky ani amaa ki introduce chesthu a
(01-03-2019, 10:06 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: kajuuu akaa ummammhhh what will u do if i want to have u even though ur hubby is uummm right outside akka ummmmmmm [ waas hugging her and kising her cheeks while my morning wood was poking her meaty thighss]

My Wife Sunitha : My Hubby is very co operative da................and I take full advantage of that................I will get fucked by you or I will fuck you da John

[Image: Kajal%2525252BAgarwal%2525252BIn%2525252...52B(6).jpg]