Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(11-03-2020, 11:03 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yssss she is sucking my fingers.. i can feel ur warmth of ur mouth... on my fingers...

and neeche me seedha mere moo ko uski choot me round up karke lock karthe huye... took my hand out of ur mouth and dono haathonko there hips and under ur butts lagaake... lifted it up.. little bit ki muje aur asaan hojaaye theri choot khaane me...   started to eat ur pussy like a hungry animal... slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup amnnn amnn amnnn haa yss slurp slrup.. 

Ur legs are locked on my neck.. still.. and i m eating ur  pussy slurp slrup slurp slirp slirp slirp lifting ur lower body in the air

[Image: ccf500c40a90bf66401b56c35ed78b5e.jpg]
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-at-Oh-Baby-Movie-Pre-R...ent-25.jpg]
(,Samantha toh jannat me thi. she locked her legs more tight so that Hardick muh na hata paaye. waving her body like a sea wave, her tits shining in the lights.. lies on the table... holding the edges) aaahhhhhh meri choot aaaahh khaaa jaaao Hardick aaaahhhhhhhh mmmm (moves pussy up n down to make u bite on her lip locked pussy lips) aaoummmm...

Samantha: aaaaaaHhhhh (looking at ur head) aaaahhhhh oummmmmm
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
Ahh yess. i m sucking her pussy without giving a gap.. slurp slurp slurp s slurp slurp sslurp holding her hips from both hands... lifting it up on the air.. and out of the table...  Sam ki half body table pe leaned her.. and she is moaning loudly... by the way i m eating her pussy slurp slrup slurp slrup slurp slsurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slru slrup slrup and finally i bited her pussy lips... and slowly use kheenchathe huye chodtha hu... and then suddenly i leaved her hips and her legs fell down on floor..... 

and thabhi me fatak se uski hair pakadke.. kheenchkar.. use table se neeche utaarke..and her panty also fell on the floor.... and uski skirt firse neeche aajatha he... but immediately... i opened the button of her skirt... and made it also fell down... and made her naked at bottom...and thabhi use khada karkar..  again locked her lips amn amnn amn amn locking her mouth.... with full manly force... holding her back head with hair... tightly with my right hand... not allowing her to take her head back.. to take breath for a sec..

and thabhi left hand se neeche mere khada huva lund ko uski choot pe ragadne laga.... not pushing inside.. just rubbing it... on cunt....

[Image: actress_samantha_bikini_pictures_05.jpg]
(11-03-2020, 11:32 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yess. i m sucking her pussy without giving a gap.. slurp slurp slurp s slurp slurp sslurp holding her hips from both hands... lifting it up on the air.. and out of the table...  Sam ki half body table pe leaned her.. and she is moaning loudly... by the way i m eating her pussy slurp slrup slurp slrup slurp slsurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slru slrup slrup and finally i bited her pussy lips... and slowly use kheenchathe huye chodtha hu... and then suddenly i leaved her hips and her legs fell down on floor..... 

and thabhi me fatak se uski hair pakadke.. kheenchkar.. use table se neeche utaarke..and her panty also fell on the floor.... and uski skirt firse neeche aajatha he... but immediately... i opened the button of her skirt... and made it also fell down... and made her naked at bottom...and thabhi use khada karkar..  again locked her lips amn amnn amn amn locking her mouth.... with full manly force... holding her back head with hair... tightly with my right hand... not allowing her to take her head back.. to take breath for a sec..

and thabhi left hand se neeche mere khada huva lund ko uski choot pe ragadne laga.... not pushing inside.. just rubbing it... on cunt....

[Image: actress_samantha_bikini_pictures_05.jpg]

[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-at-Oh-Baby-Movie-Pre-R...ent-24.jpg]
(,Samantha starts cooperating with u.. she was standing on heels, skirt at feet on floor .. ) loummmmm moummmmm
(sucking ur lips in response, moving her waist to n fro rubbing pussy cut line on ur cock length more. ) loummmmmmm mmmm aaahmm (getting more horny feeling the rub.. it passed current from pussy lips to her nipples

Sam: loummmmmnn Hardick oumm (holds ur shoulders and lifts up left leg up in air .. , rubbing pussy vigorously) loummmmm mmm ragad lo loummmmm (, scratching ur shoulders with nails) loummmmnn
sex YL
Ah yss ummma umma umm aumma umma ummaaaaa kissing ur lips amn amn amn amnnnn aamnnn

and uski uthaayi huyi legs ko mere ek haath se uska thighs pakadthe huye... suddenly i lifted her and turned with a force and pushed her on the walll... but didn;t leaved the leg which is lifted up...

HD : ahh ysssss Samanthaaa.... ab dekhogi... gaav ki launde ka thakath....!! tayyar hojaavo... kehthe huye... i came more near and mere lund ko uski choot pe fix karke.. thodasa andar push kartha hu till my dick head enters widening her pussy more... ki uski moo khul jaatha he... wide in pain.. ki itna thick dick head....enters widening her tight pussy..

HD : ahh ysssss itna tight.. uff.. samantha.. uff... mazaa aane waal ahe aaj.. kehthe huye suddenly i pushed my dick deep inside her pussy... and started to bang in that standing pose.. holding ur one leg lifting up... thapak thapak thaak tahpak tahpak tahpa tahpa thapak thapak

[Image: 55516270_811270999224386_573625418046557...jpg?w=1180]
(11-03-2020, 11:58 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ah yss ummma umma umm aumma umma ummaaaaa kissing ur lips amn amn amn amnnnn aamnnn

and uski uthaayi huyi legs ko mere ek haath se uska thighs pakadthe huye... suddenly i lifted her and turned with a force and pushed her on the walll... but didn;t leaved the leg which is lifted up...

HD : ahh ysssss Samanthaaa.... ab dekhogi... gaav ki launde ka thakath....!! tayyar hojaavo... kehthe huye... i came more near and mere lund ko uski choot pe fix karke.. thodasa andar push kartha hu till my dick head enters widening her pussy more... ki uski moo khul jaatha he... wide in pain.. ki itna thick dick head....enters widening her tight pussy..

HD : ahh ysssss itna tight.. uff.. samantha.. uff... mazaa aane waal ahe aaj.. kehthe huye suddenly i pushed my dick deep inside her pussy... and started to bang in that standing pose.. holding ur one leg lifting up... thapak thapak thaak tahpak tahpak tahpa tahpa thapak thapak

[Image: 55516270_811270999224386_573625418046557...jpg?w=1180]
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-at-Oh-Baby-Movie-Pre-R...ent-23.jpg]
(Samantha's eyes widened, she holds u tightly on ur shoulders, scratching with nails..) aaaaahhhh aaaahhhhh aaahhh Hardick kitn bada aaahh 

Samantha: (her other leg in heels leaving the ground and raising up with each stroke in her pussy against the wall) aaaahhhhh meri choot aaaahh gaaon ka ladka aaahhhh sehri Samantha ki chut maarega aaaHhhhhh aaahhh kabhi socha nhi tha (looking at u sluttily) aaahhh meri choot aaahhh fat jayegi aaahh hardick aaahh itni hawas? aaaahhhh i need u daily hardick aaahhhhhhh

(,her legs trembling)
sex YL
HD : ah ys sthapak thapak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak karke full force se.. neeche se choot faad raha thaa.. looking hat her painy expression face.. which is making me more wild... ah ys thapka thapa thapak thapak.. ah yssssss abhi dekhi kya ho.. gaav ki launde ka thakath.... Samanta.. ye tho abhi shuruwaath hena... aage aage dekhogi... ki theri kya akya fategi....

kehthe huye suddenly me uski doosre leg ki thighs ko bhi pakadke... use bhi upar utaadiyaa... and she don't have any contact with the ground now.. just leaning on wall... by support of my both hands on ur meaty thighs....

And i started to fuck her pussy with more speed and force.. now ki thapak thapak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tapak thapak thaak thapak.. that wooden Cabin wall... is started to making sound  dhap dhap dhap dhap./.. 

[Image: xRphr5ZIJaKphX35u97QQqeW4A6mSYoNJY42q5Fk...MxsjPiR5MA]

[Image: 683x860]
(11-03-2020, 12:11 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ah ys sthapak thapak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak karke full force se.. neeche se choot faad raha thaa.. looking hat her painy expression face.. which is making me more wild... ah ys thapka thapa thapak thapak.. ah yssssss abhi dekhi kya ho.. gaav ki launde ka thakath.... Samanta.. ye tho abhi shuruwaath hena... aage aage dekhogi... ki theri kya akya fategi....

kehthe huye suddenly me uski doosre leg ki thighs ko bhi pakadke... use bhi upar utaadiyaa... and she don't have any contact with the ground now.. just leaning on wall... by support of my both hands on ur meaty thighs....

And i started to fuck her pussy with more speed and force.. now ki thapak thapak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tapak thapak thaak thapak.. that wooden Cabin wall... is started to making sound  dhap dhap dhap dhap./.. 

[Image: xRphr5ZIJaKphX35u97QQqeW4A6mSYoNJY42q5Fk...MxsjPiR5MA]

[Image: Samantha%2BHot%2BHD%2BPhotos%2B%252821%2529.jpg]
(Samantha's pleasure and pain is clear on her cute face and luscious lips )

Samantha: aaaahhhh aaaahhhh ahhhhhh meri choot aaaaahh Hardick aaaashhhhhh club jaake bf se aahhhh aaaahh chudwana chahti thi aaahhhhh lekin pata nhi tha aaahhhh (eyes half closed. holds ur backhead running fingers through ur hair) aaaahh koi anjan aaaahh dumdaar mard aaahhh wohi bhi gaaon ka aaaahh meri choot mein dhakke maarke meri jawani istemaal karega aaaahhhhh ouuuwww aaaahhhhaaah Haaardick aaahhh (heels shaking with ur strokes) aaahhhhh
sex YL
Ahh yss uski dono heels loose holke hilne lagi... but i m not leaving her ponding her from bottom thapka thapak thapka thapak thapka thapka thapka thapka thapak thapak.... sam moaning loudly on every hard push... thapak thapka thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak..

AHh yssss Samantha.. tho BF se naa mil paane ki Dukh ho raha he ya mujse chudne ki khushi...? bolo thapak thaak thapa thapak thapak kehthe huye... suddenly i pushed my dick deep inside her pussy... and kept it righ there.... and holding u like that still on the air.. by support of the wall i moved more near and kissed ur lips.. umma umma uma ah ys bolo sam... u want more or not... baby...?

[Image: 4Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-is-bringing-the-he...oshoot.jpg]
(11-03-2020, 12:34 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss uski dono heels loose holke hilne lagi... but i m not leaving her ponding her from bottom thapka thapak thapka thapak thapka thapka thapka thapka thapak thapak.... sam moaning loudly on every hard push... thapak thapka thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak..

AHh yssss Samantha.. tho BF se naa mil paane ki Dukh ho raha he ya mujse chudne ki khushi...? bolo thapak thaak thapa thapak thapak kehthe huye... suddenly i pushed my dick deep inside her pussy... and kept it righ there.... and holding u like that still on the air.. by support of the wall i moved more near and kissed ur lips.. umma umma uma ah ys bolo sam... u want more or not... baby...?

[Image: 4Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-is-bringing-the-he...oshoot.jpg]
[Image: Samantha%2BHot%2BHD%2BPhotos%2B%252816%2529.jpg]

Samantha: (pinned to wall with ur cock stuffed deep inside.. jaise maano deewar pe tangi ho) aaaahh oummmm smooochhhh tumse chudne ki khushi Hardick aaahhhh uff (feeling the huge cock inside) aaaahh what a feel. andar hi rakh lu ise aaahh nikalne na du tumhe aaah (contracting pussy walls gripping ur cock) aaahhh i want more aaaahhh thapak - thapak aaahhh i want ur strokes aaahhh Hardick (eyes drowsy,)
sex YL
HD : ahh ysss ahh ysss ah yssssss grinding my dick round and round inside ur pussy.... while u talking....ahh yssss Sam... let me ur wish come true...

kehthe huye dono hathonko uski thighs se uski kamar pe le aake use ghaske pakadkar.... waise hi ghoomthe huye... wall se usko office chair pe bitaa detha hu.... not comfortably.. thoda age ki taraf kheenchake uski pussy ko... and her head lean backwards on chair...

and then i took my dick out.. and uski dono legs ko pakadke upar utaaake started to bend  it on till her shoulders.... and then legs ko uski haathose pakadwaadetha hu.. like her legs are si straigt bending towards her shoulder..

Jisase uski choot aur upar agayi.. jo muje aur asaaan huva.. and uski dono legs ki beech se uski cute face  dikh rahi he....

HD : Ahhh yess Samantha... uff lets do one more time.. kehthe huye i hold chair's both handles for grip.. and firse lund ko uski choot ke andar daal detha hu and started to fuck her pussy with more speed and deeper this time.. ki uski G-spot touch hone lagi meri ek ek push me bhi thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapak jisase uski moan scream me badalne lagi....

[Image: samantha%2B11.jpg]