Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(02-11-2019, 11:29 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam comes down mm rubs his small on her face mm yess mahi baby i can be ur road side slut mmm 
jit shcoked hearng that ....but as u come lick his cock ....chi what are u doing kid ..he hitting u n pushing 
sam seeing that she comes n holds him hard ......jit stop dont hit he is my baby ok ....she hugging jit ..he not able to move ..mahi u can lick now 

wat amma.. u can be like my road slut.. please don't go back on ur promise amma.. otherwise I will stitch my pee pee..

if u hav to road side slut, then u should also stop brushing, wearing all this perfumes.. and wear same underwear everday.. u know

as soon as jith hits me.. i start crying.. amma.. he hit me amma... either he or I should live amma... i start banging my head on ground
(02-11-2019, 11:31 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmm amma mmm yess mm i also love fucking ur pussy mmmmmm mi fucking her hard mmmmmm yesss mmmm amma mmmmmm i start cumming in her pussy mmmm yess mmmmm amma mm this time dont get abortiong ok mm

feeling hot cum filling her stomach.. nayan feels satisfied.. touches her belly... ruffles abhi hair.. and puuts head on her belly...

thanks for making me pregoo kanna..I will bear ur child.. and prove tat I am ur loyal slave...

I will divorce ur dad or i will simply lie to ur sissy dad.. that this is his child only...
[Image: 22-229940_nayantara-nayanthara-in-idhu-k...adhal..jpg]
(02-11-2019, 11:33 PM)Any Time Wrote: wat amma.. u can be like my road slut.. please don't go back on ur promise amma.. otherwise I will stitch my pee pee..

if u hav to road side slut, then u should also stop brushing, wearing all this perfumes.. and wear same underwear everday.. u know

as soon as jith hits me.. i start crying.. amma.. he hit me amma... either he or I should live amma... i start banging my head on ground

kanna i can be anything u want dont do anything to that cute lil thing .....
jit shocked as his wife is behaving liek taht ....sam let him die ....leave me
sam slaps him hard shut up jit .....mahi come here abby mmm bite off his cock ..she pulkls his pants n shows u his cock 
[Image: Samantha-Prabhu-in-Shyamal-Bhumika-and-S...lers-2.jpg]
mmmmm thanks mm amma mm i lying on her mmmmmmresting for a while mmm
amma mmm u go and celebrate ur anniversary with ur sissy nammm i go n rest in my room i kiss her leave her on floor all messed up
(02-11-2019, 11:37 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: kanna i can be anything u want dont do anything to that cute lil thing .....
jit shocked as his wife is behaving liek taht ....sam let him die ....leave me
sam slaps him hard shut up jit .....mahi come here abby mmm bite off his cock ..she pulkls his pants n shows u his cock 

sam.. kill that bastard na... sam kill him and then gift me his limp, lifeless cock..

if u do that, then I will do wat men do to woman sam.. u want that na.. don't u ?
(02-11-2019, 11:38 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmm thanks mm amma mm i lying on her mmmmmmresting for a while mmm
amma mmm u go and celebrate ur anniversary with ur sissy nammm i go n rest in my room i kiss her leave her on floor all messed up

sss... u r soo generous kanna.. kisses abhi on his cheeks...

then gets ready again for mahi... but she doesn't clean her pussy.. drops of abhi cum is dropping on the floor..

[Image: Nayanthara-in-a-yellow-saree.png]
(02-11-2019, 11:39 PM)Any Time Wrote: sam.. kill that bastard na... sam kill him and then gift me his limp, lifeless cock..

if u do that, then I will do wat men do to woman sam.. u want that na.. don't u ?

sam hearing that ....she filled with happiness ....really mahi baby mmm i love u soo much ...she hugging jit hard mm she smothering him hard on her boobs mmmm she holds his cokc mmmm pressing it hard mmm she looks at u mmmkanna can u get a knife pls ....she holding his head pressinf him harder mmmm 
[Image: Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-Hot-2.jpg]
i go to my room after fuck n sleep ..........later i wake up ......get up ....coming to hall .......
(02-11-2019, 11:42 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam hearing that ....she filled with happiness ....really mahi baby mmm i love u soo much ...she hugging jit hard mm she smothering him hard on her boobs mmmm she holds his cokc mmmm pressing it hard mmm she looks at u mmmkanna can u get a knife pls ....she holding his head pressinf him harder mmmm 

sam.. eerrr.. amma.. should i still call u amma?? i will call u sam.. ok sam..

sam.. i don't like any blood shedding.. just kill this bastard with ur bare hands na... 

my plastic baby.. kill him fast na.. nd then serve his dick for me na
(02-11-2019, 11:45 PM)Any Time Wrote: sam.. eerrr.. amma.. should i still call u amma?? i will call u sam.. ok sam..

sam.. i don't like any blood shedding.. just kill this bastard with ur bare hands na... 

my plastic baby.. kill him fast na.. nd then serve his dick for me na

ahhhhh my master u can call me anything u like mmmmmmm she looking at u ....she breaks his neck hard with full strength mm jit falls on floor mmm wiht his cock hanging out .....kanna see he is all ready ...come she calls u with open arms 
[Image: samantha-akkineni-gallery.jpg]