Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(21-10-2019, 01:33 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess amma mmm come mm lets go home mm i take her to gutter mmmmmm mmmmm yess mmmamma u will be my breeding pig here mmmmmm mmmm i take her in my house mmmmm u like it amma ...i pull her near my cock mm piss on her face mmmmm

aish swaying her ass... walks to the gutter... on the way aish sees lot of beggars.. pros more worse than her fucking beggars for cheap pricess...

is this where you grow up kanna... 

aish.. bit taken aback looking at the house... kanna chii this is gutter... looking at the drainage water flowing... 

yet.. she took money.. so she obeys.. kneels down.. and washes her face with abhi piss.. and drinks little..

kannna u piss is good... she removes her saree.. becomes nakes... kanna.. u like amma saggy boobs.. and fat belly
[Image: d14de973580b274e50731eb1ebfe912e.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 01:36 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: as trsiha gets nude mm she pushed me on bed mmm comes on top of me mm rubbing her pussy on my cock mmmm mm abhi mmm mmm i want ur cock mm i hug her mmmmmm mahi mmm ur wife is horny mmm mmm u know u should have satisfied her atleast once na mmm 
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh prani screams hard in pain mmmmmmm mahi mmm easy mmmmm mmmmmmmmm dear see he is leaving marks mmmmmm 
i look at her mm baby i want his mrks all on u mmm
dear satisfy my hubby good na... please don't say no to him.. in our whole journey.. this is first request he made baby...

pranee didi.. u asked for.. this is how i treat ppl,,, who are not loyal to my hubby

I dig my teeth all over her boobs.. writing abhi name... 

then looks at trisha to show how much i love abhi
mmmmm yess ammma mmm this ur home now amma mmmmm...mmmmmmm yess i love ur fat belly mmm i press my cock on her navel mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i take her to drainage mmm push her in drainage mmwater mmmamma we use this bathing drinking everyhting mmmmmm amma yes i lvoe saggy mm boobe m i sucking her boobs mmm some beggar mm pissing on side near drainage mmm...
(21-10-2019, 01:44 AM)Any Time Wrote: dear satisfy my hubby good na... please don't say no to him.. in our whole journey.. this is first request he made baby...

pranee didi.. u asked for.. this is how i treat ppl,,, who are not loyal to my hubby

I dig my teeth all over her boobs.. writing abhi name... 

then looks at trisha to show how much i love abhi

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm trisha pushing my cock in her pussy mm fuck mmmmmmmm mm mmm she screams hard mm i hold her kiss her hjard mmmmm amhi mmm wifem mpussy sii tight mm yess mmm i start giving reverse stroke mm
[Image: 4b1dcf99add7afe6cd3d01b68b06a19a.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mahi mmmmm my boobs mmmmmmmmm it hurts mms he squeezes ur cock n balls hard mmmmmmmmmm mahi mm it hurts u bastard mm but its ok it my hubby namemmm
[Image: 1415683612Praneetha%20Attarintiki%20Dare...%20(5).jpg]
(21-10-2019, 01:45 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmm yess ammma mmm this ur home now amma mmmmm...mmmmmmm yess i love ur fat belly mmm i press my cock on her navel mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i take her to drainage mmm push her in drainage mmwater mmmamma we use this bathing drinking everyhting mmmmmm amma yes i lvoe saggy mm boobe m i sucking her boobs mmm some beggar mm pissing on side near drainage mmm...

kanna.. i will be with u... until i give u a child kanna... amma is all yours kanna...

ssssss... u r father must have a very big dick... u r dick is so awesome.. holding abhi dick and rubbing all over her waist and belly...

holding aish in the gutter water... she can't breathe.. so  aish drinks the drainage water...

chiii.. kanna... yet lookng at the cash  abhi gave.. she puts her face as if she likes it... pours gutter water on her boobs... come kanna drink water from my boobs...
[Image: YAY-Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-to-make-her-I...arance.jpg]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 01:48 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm trisha pushing my cock in her pussy mm fuck mmmmmmmm mm mmm she screams hard mm i hold her kiss her hjard mmmmm amhi mmm wifem mpussy sii tight mm yess mmm i start giving reverse stroke mm
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mahi mmmmm my boobs mmmmmmmmm it hurts mms he squeezes ur cock n balls hard mmmmmmmmmm mahi mm it hurts u bastard mm but its ok it my hubby namemmm

i start kiising pranni... calling out abhi name... aaa pranee.. u be my hubby, abhi.. wenever abhi is with my wife...

dear.. u don't mind me fucking this abhi na...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh o fcourse amma mmmmmmm i drinking water form her boob smmmmmm mmmmmmmmm yess mmm amma u are my sutter slut mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm dont worry mm slut mm after that i will give u more money mm u will keep breeding here in gutter mmmmm i mmmmm i sucking her boobs mmm pushing my cock on her fat belly mm mm beggar walking by come n pissing on us n going mmmm mmmm
(21-10-2019, 01:55 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh o fcourse amma mmmmmmm i drinking water form her boob smmmmmm mmmmmmmmm yess mmm amma u are my sutter slut mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm dont worry mm slut mm after that i will give u more money mm u will keep breeding here in gutter mmmmm i mmmmm i sucking her boobs mmm pushing my cock on her fat belly mm mm beggar walking by come n pissing on us n going mmmm mmmm

kanna.. u wanna make ur amma.. a breeder cow.. how kids u want with me ?? huh... u will fuck me.. even when i become 70years or 90 years old.. with saggy boobs and arms, huh.. making fun of abhi... my sweet kanna... umma.a. 

aish becomes habiuated to the gutter sitaution... she is accustomed to beggars pissing on her... she even doesn't mind drinking gutter water which is filled with begagr piss and used and thrown condoms cum
[Image: sn-545.jpg]
[Image: aishwarya-rai-bachchan-is-photographed-a...?s=612x612]
[Image: 21526031447.jpg]
[Image: aishwarya_28.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 01:52 AM)Any Time Wrote: i start kiising pranni... calling out abhi name... aaa pranee.. u be my hubby, abhi.. wenever abhi is with my wife...

dear.. u don't mind me fucking this abhi na...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm trisha hugging me hard mm kissing mmmm moving her hips hard mmmm fuck mm yes mma bhi mmm mm i also kiisng mmm fucking her mmmmm mm like horny rabbits mmmmm we fucking on bed mmm
[Image: MV5BNWExZDdjZTUtZTA2NS00MTY1LThkOTktNDI0...66_AL_.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yess mahi dear mm i know hoe mush u lvoe sucking my cock mmm n taking my cock mm she press her finge in ur asshole mm u like me fucking ur ass huh mmmshe pushing her fingers in ur ass mmm 

[Image: 56742827_667251773731179_392911137179750...OQ%3D%3D.2]
Nidhi is abhi's gf.. abhi is a dumb kid.. but abhi is rich af..

hi baby.. why do you always want to go that stupid school or classes or whatever the fuck that is ?/

do you want to go to pub , winks
[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-nidhi-agarwal-p...=2048x2048]