Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(21-10-2019, 01:11 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmm pressign ur head mm mm yess mmm mmm mahi  mms uck it like that mmmm trisha mmm comes mnnnnnlicks spit falling from 
my cock mmm yess mmm she pushes u mm takes cock in her mouth mm sucking it mmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
ahhhhh mahi mm yess mm she does mm she keeps ur husband very happy mmm i pushiung my cokc in trisha mouth mmmm but mm she is urs mmm consider her gift from me ....use her as u want 
prani rubibng ur cock mm she looking at u ...u heard ur hubby right huh 

even though tough... i am allowing trisha to suck abhi dick... i hold abhi dick and putting it in trisha mouth...

dear.. suck it smoothly... baby.. dont harm it,..

abhi babby.. u kno.. i did not fuck my wife, trisha until now u kno... i never forgot our lve...

yeah pranee didi...even my wife also should give permission na... dear can i suck pranee didi boobs ??
(21-10-2019, 01:15 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess mmm amma mmm i fucking her hard mmm i blast my cum in her pussy mmmmmm mmm amma mm u know ur customer only taught me soo much mmmmmmmmmm i kissin her mmmm amma soo how much for full night mmm huh mmmm
sssss... feeling abhi, her own son hot cum in her pussy... aish feeling satisfied.. 

kanna.. i am so proud of you kanna.. tears flow... 

kanna.. you can fuck your amma for free kanna.. after all i am your amma na...

but if you want to see the slutty side of your amma.. then you have to pay the regular price.. what my customers pay...

only then i will treat u as a customer kanna

[Image: 4208195.cms]
[Image: aishwarya-rai-hilary-swank-life-ball-2013-02.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 01:16 AM)Any Time Wrote: even though tough... i am allowing trisha to suck abhi dick... i hold abhi dick and putting it in trisha mouth...

dear.. suck it smoothly... baby.. dont harm it,..

abhi babby.. u kno.. i did not fuck my wife, trisha until now u kno... i never forgot our lve...

yeah pranee didi...even my wife also should give permission na... dear can i suck pranee didi boobs ??

trisha takes my cock mm sucking mmmmm i moaing mmmm well mahi mmm mmmmm dont worry mmmmm mmm i will take care of her from today ok mmmm mmmmmmmm trisha sucking my cock mmmmmm mmm dear mm cant u see i am busy here mm i dont care what u do with her mmm
[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-7.jpg]
prani pulls u hugs u mmm puts her hand in mm grips ur cock mmmm msee mahi mm u wife also wants his cock mmmm mmm abhi u want mahi on ur cock or trisha mmmm
[Image: pranitha-subhash-at-brahmotsavam-audio-l...s-0010.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh amma mmm thanks mmmmm really amma mmmmm i put my hand in pocket mm give 10000 rs to her mmmm here ammma mmmm mm how about this huh mmmmmmmmmm is this enough my slut huh mmm
(21-10-2019, 01:21 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: trisha takes my cock mm sucking mmmmm i moaing mmmm well mahi mmm mmmmm dont worry mmmmm mmm i will take care of her from today ok mmmm mmmmmmmm trisha sucking my cock mmmmmm mmm dear mm cant u see i am busy here mm i dont care what u do with her mmm
prani pulls u hugs u mmm puts her hand in mm grips ur cock mmmm msee mahi mm u wife also wants his cock mmmm mmm abhi u want mahi on ur cock or trisha mmmm

yeah dear.. please take good care na... i am still horny for abhi dick... dear u ok with me as gay..

prani didi.. i am horny for abhi only.. thats why i did not fuck my wife also...
(21-10-2019, 01:26 AM)Any Time Wrote: yeah dear.. please take good care na... i am still horny for abhi dick... dear u ok with me as gay..

prani didi.. i am horny for abhi only.. thats why i did not fuck my wife also...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i hold her head mmmm dont worry mahi  mm ur wife is taking good care of my cock mmmm trisha mmmm gagging on ym cock mm as it it her first mm getting mm to horny mm she removes her saree mmm getting naked as ia m fucking her mouth mmm
[Image: 786dfad01209876ad8b1ab9aee1aecb8.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmm mahi yess i know mm she removes her bobos from her blouse mmmm brigns near ur mouth mmm but hubby mmm like trisha nowmmm its his wish mmm we are hius fuck toy na mm
[Image: Actress-Pranitha-Subhash-stills-in-By-Th...om=1&ssl=1]
(21-10-2019, 01:23 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh amma mmm thanks mmmmm really amma mmmmm i put my hand in pocket mm give 10000 rs to her mmmm here ammma mmmm mm how about this huh mmmmmmmmmm is this enough my slut huh mmm

yeah baby... I will be at your service.. with this much cash.. i am even ready to give u a babby...winks at abhi...

wanna make ur mom preggo again.. don't be shy, kanna..
[Image: 82a117e9f0d7e96e1d704c559feec0be.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 01:30 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i hold her head mmmm dont worry mahi  mm ur wife is taking good care of my cock mmmm trisha mmmm gagging on ym cock mm as it it her first mm getting mm to horny mm she removes her saree mmm getting naked as ia m fucking her mouth mmm
mmmmmmmmmmm mahi yess i know mm she removes her bobos from her blouse mmmm brigns near ur mouth mmm but hubby mmm like trisha nowmmm its his wish mmm we are hius fuck toy na mm

i am seeing that my wife getting close with abhi.. i get jealous 

and i take it out on pranee.. I bite her boobs.. yeah prani.. i like to be his fuck toy
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess amma mmm come mm lets go home mm i take her to gutter mmmmmm mmmmm yess mmmamma u will be my breeding pig here mmmmmm mmmm i take her in my house mmmmm u like it amma ...i pull her near my cock mm piss on her face mmmmm
(21-10-2019, 01:33 AM)Any Time Wrote: i am seeing that my wife getting close with abhi.. i get jealous 

and i take it out on pranee.. I bite her boobs.. yeah prani.. i like to be his fuck toy

as trsiha gets nude mm she pushed me on bed mmm comes on top of me mm rubbing her pussy on my cock mmmm mm abhi mmm mmm i want ur cock mm i hug her mmmmmm mahi mmm ur wife is horny mmm mmm u know u should have satisfied her atleast once na mmm 
[Image: C3apGqBUoAEisDO.jpg:large]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh prani screams hard in pain mmmmmmm mahi mmm easy mmmmm mmmmmmmmm dear see he is leaving marks mmmmmm 
i look at her mm baby i want his mrks all on u mmm[Image: 6cd4ecce2ca87c9e50464c5c295adb08.jpg]