Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
series abhi bro please? tum apne purane dost arjun ko bhool gaye?
(17-10-2019, 01:12 AM)Any Time Wrote: beggar pushes mahi out of the house...  mahi starts begging..

sam.. what are you doing ?? please tell him to allow me inside .. i am your husband not him damn it...  i will do anything. but please don't push me

nayan already sick... can't do anything...

son : ha amma,, i want her... dad kick out mahi na...  i will marry her.. 

beggar : mahi, I will let you stay here inside.. only if sam, my wife, agress..

sam baby,, do u have any conditions ?
sam comes n hugs beggar mmmm dear mmm well mmm i dotn want hium to distrub mmmm ok ok i will let him mm but he should keep his mouth shut mmma nd should obey to u of course baby mm she kissing him mmmmm tell him mmmm ...as beggar tell u that mm sam comes n open the door mmm
[Image: Samantha+at+Enakkul+oruvan++Audio+Launch+_4_.jpg]
as u come mmm u see beggar kid sucking nayan boobs mm nayan lying down tired and helpless mmmmmmm 
he sucking n biting her nipple leaving bite marks mmm
[Image: Selvi+Actress+Nayantara+_2_.jpg]
How about you both guys both together fuck me? please?
abhi bro please reply my pvt mesg?
ahhhhhhhhhhh yerss amma mmm i tearing her clothes mmmmmmmm i push her down mmmmmmmmmm i come on her mmmmmmsyckjing her boobs mm lying next to mehreen mmmm blood on our bodies mmmmm i take my cock near her pussy mmm push it in mmm
(17-10-2019, 01:19 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam comes n hugs beggar mmmm dear mmm well mmm i dotn want hium to distrub mmmm ok ok i will let him mm but he should keep his mouth shut mmma nd should obey to u of course baby mm she kissing him mmmmm tell him mmmm ...as beggar tell u that mm sam comes n open the door mmm
as u come mmm u see beggar kid sucking nayan boobs mm nayan lying down tired and helpless mmmmmmm 
he sucking n biting her nipple leaving bite marks mmm

seeing sam romancing a road side is making me feel jealous... sam i am sorry.. I will be a loyal husband to you from now on.. 

please leave this beggar na... I wil do anythng to prove that I am changed..

please beggar, if you want you can take that old geezer woman nayan ??

kill her or cook her.. what ever.. i don't care.. i want my wife back..

please sam tell them na
reply bhi nhi kar re bai?
(17-10-2019, 01:22 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhh yerss amma mmm i tearing her clothes mmmmmmmm i push her down mmmmmmmmmm i come on her mmmmmmsyckjing her boobs mm lying next to mehreen mmmm blood on our bodies mmmmm i take my cock near her pussy mmm push it in mmm

shriya and  abhi are drenched in mehreen blood... 

covered in mehreen blood.. and fucking a mere human is making shriya more horny...

hmmm kanna.. fuck me.. fuck ur amma mercilessly... I am sure that mere dead human like mehreen can't satisfy your lust kanna...

shriya starts giving your reverse strokes... sssss aaahhhha... akkannan... hmmm....sssss... u r fucking better than any god... ssss ahhh

u naughty... son.. u  fuckin almighty...goddess shriya...sss... shame on u ... ssssss

[Image: shriya-saran-beautiful-hd-photoshoot-sti...vauwkb.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 01:23 AM)Any Time Wrote: seeing sam romancing a road side is making me feel jealous... sam i am sorry.. I will be a loyal husband to you from now on.. 

please leave this beggar na... I wil do anythng to prove that I am changed..

please beggar, if you want you can take that old geezer woman nayan ??

kill her or cook her.. what ever.. i don't care.. i want my wife back..

please sam tell them na

sam kissing him mmm what mahi do u want me to kick u out again .....dont talk untill i askk ok u idiot mmmmm ...dear mmmmm see he wants u have that old bitch mmm she rubbing his dirty infront of u mmmmm ebggar looks at sam mmm dear iam hungry mmm i want meat mmm...sam looks at u mmm hey mahi u heard na mmm
[Image: Samantha+event+pics+_7_.jpg]
boy sucking nayan boobs mmm ahrd mmm she looking at u mmm uncle mm cook this mm i want this mm pls mmmmm ....
nayan shocked mmm what are u saying bou mmmm 
sam looks at u ....mahi u are servant mm see my boy is hungry mmfeed him what he wants [Image: Nayantara+in+Thirunaal+_1_.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 01:29 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam kissing him mmm what mahi do u want me to kick u out again .....dont talk untill i askk ok u idiot mmmmm ...dear mmmmm see he wants u have that old bitch mmm she rubbing his dirty infront of u mmmmm ebggar looks at sam mmm dear iam hungry mmm i want meat mmm...sam looks at u mmm hey mahi u heard na mmm
boy sucking nayan boobs mmm ahrd mmm she looking at u mmm uncle mm cook this mm i want this mm pls mmmmm ....
nayan shocked mmm what are u saying bou mmmm 
sam looks at u ....mahi u are servant mm see my boy is hungry mmfeed him what he wants 

yes yes... sam .. I will cook and feed you and your family... but allow me to be you only sam..

I go and see nayan... you fucking filthy bitch.. you son fucking whore.. all because of you only u.. old geezer...

I take a knife and kill her... cut into good piecess..

sam, what do you want ? leg piece ? or her fat boobs ? beggar you also tell na.. i will cook accordingly...