Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(17-10-2019, 12:48 AM)Any Time Wrote: ahha... ssss.. amma you have such nice saggy boobs.. all these years you have locked them in this blouse... you old son fucking bitch... i start punchin her boobs... she not breathing normally..

beggar : see bitch.. i will fuck u.. only if u get bigger boobs... even after marriage also i will leave u .. if u can't get bigger boobs

son: hold me amma... sucking her small boobs.. all 3 enter house

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mm nayan looking at u tired and in pains mmmmmm kanna mmm yess mmmmmmm from today mmm ia m urs na mmm use me however u want mm mmmshe lying down tired as u fuck her 
[Image: Nayantara+at+13th+CIFF+Closing+Ceremony+_2_.jpg]
sam holding his son on her hip mmmm she pushing her boobs in his mouth mm i have ur son na deat dont worry mm he will make them big mm come in mmm meet my loser hubby n his slut amma .,....see how he is fucking that useless slut 
[Image: Samantha+photoshoot+_74_.JPG]
(17-10-2019, 12:55 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mm nayan looking at u tired and in pains mmmmmm kanna mmm yess mmmmmmm from today mmm ia m urs na mmm use me however u want mm mmmshe lying down tired as u fuck her 
sam holding his son on her hip mmmm she pushing her boobs in his mouth mm i have ur son na deat dont worry mm he will make them big mm come in mmm meet my loser hubby n his slut amma .,....see how he is fucking that useless slut 

awww... really then i can use you anyway I want.. u don't mind.. then can i jump on your spongy old boobs ?? I lie her down and start jumping on her..

sam ?  who are these peeopl ? why did you bring them here ??

hey.. u small idiot why r u sucking my wife boobs ? u idiot.. throw them out sam...
ahhmmmmm amma ,....yess mm i wanted ur milk soo badly mm i suck her boobs over her blouse mmmmmm yes smmmm
well mmmm yess mmm i want mmm mm can u be gf mmmmm my dirty black cock hanging out mmm i jerking it mmm
(17-10-2019, 12:58 AM)Any Time Wrote: awww... really then i can use you anyway I want.. u don't mind.. then can i jump on your spongy old boobs ?? I lie her down and start jumping on her..

sam ?  who are these peeopl ? why did you bring them here ??

hey.. u small idiot why r u sucking my wife boobs ? u idiot.. throw them out sam...

ahhhhhhhhhhh nayan taking long breaths mmmmmmmm yess mmabbyymmmmmm mm bounce on ym saggy boobs mm she oressing u to her bobos mmm dear ur wife mm he is a beggar chi mmmmm
[Image: Nayantara+in+Puthiya+Niyamam+_3_.jpg]
what chi shut up mahi ....how dare u ask me kick out my husband only ...she looks beggar .....dear show him u are the man of house mm 
she pushing her boobs in bouy mouth mmmm baby mmm dont mind that loser ok mmm u see that fat aunty ....u want to her huh 
[Image: Samantha+at+fashion+show++_8_.JPG]
(17-10-2019, 12:58 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhmmmmm amma ,....yess mm i wanted ur milk soo badly mm i suck her boobs over her blouse mmmmmm yes smmmm
well mmmm yess mmm i want mmm mm can u be gf mmmmm my dirty black cock hanging out mmm i jerking it mmm

you wanted to drink goddess milk... milk starts flowing from her boobs... there abhi .. taste them kanna.. tell me how do you like them ??

awww.. you want your amma to be your gf ? naugthy little boy.. if I become your gf, then my husband god will banish abhi...

looking abhi black dick.. contrasting color is making goddess go mad in lust... slowly toches abhi dick with her white soft hands...

big thunders and heavy rains starts pouring.. indicating gods are angered,,,.. yet shirya doesn't leave abhi dick... even slowly starts jerking with her fingers
[Image: Shriya_Saran_Crushed_Half_Saree.jpg]

[Image: shriya-saran-latest-stills-july-19-2011-16691.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i sucking her milk hard mmmmm yess mmmm ammam it tastes soo good mmmmmmm my occk mmmmmmmmm yess mm uyr hands aosoo soft mmmmmm mm mmmmmmmbut devi i thought u were powerfull na mmmm i mmmmm are u scared mmmmm mmm
(17-10-2019, 01:06 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i sucking her milk hard mmmmm yess mmmm ammam it tastes soo good mmmmmmm my occk mmmmmmmmm yess mm uyr hands aosoo soft mmmmmm mm mmmmmmmbut devi i thought u were powerfull na mmmm i mmmmm are u scared mmmmm mmm

milk starts oozing from both her boobs... hmm kanna.. feed on your amma beautiful boobs... fill ur stomach with u amma's milk ..kisses abhi fore head..

I will protect you like every mother protects her own son... i will defy everyone for you kanna...don't worry .. 

with her magical powers.. shriya is making abhi dick grow big... as big as it fits in her...

her small hands are turning big... to hold abhi dick... 

to show that she is fearless... shriya removes her whole saree.. 
[Image: Shiya-saran-saree.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 01:01 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhh nayan taking long breaths mmmmmmmm yess mmabbyymmmmmm mm bounce on ym saggy boobs mm she oressing u to her bobos mmm dear ur wife mm he is a beggar chi mmmmm
what chi shut up mahi ....how dare u ask me kick out my husband only ...she looks beggar .....dear show him u are the man of house mm 
she pushing her boobs in bouy mouth mmmm baby mmm dont mind that loser ok mmm u see that fat aunty ....u want to her huh 

beggar pushes mahi out of the house...  mahi starts begging..

sam.. what are you doing ?? please tell him to allow me inside .. i am your husband not him damn it...  i will do anything. but please don't push me

nayan already sick... can't do anything...

son : ha amma,, i want her... dad kick out mahi na...  i will marry her.. 

beggar : mahi, I will let you stay here inside.. only if sam, my wife, agress..

sam baby,, do u have any conditions ?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess ammma i need strength na mmmm i sucking her boobs mmm i seeing my cock grow huge mmmmm yess mmmm amma mmm u made it soo big mmm thanks i come kiss her hard mmmmu want me to fuck u amma mmmm
(17-10-2019, 01:14 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess ammma i need strength na mmmm i sucking her boobs mmm i seeing my cock grow huge mmmmm yess mmmm amma mmm u made it soo big mmm thanks i come kiss her hard mmmmu want me to fuck u amma mmmm

ssss... looking at the growing cock size.. shiya can't hold herself any longer.. haa kanna please fuck me ...

kanna.. to fuck a god... you need to have some strength kanna...

drink more milk kanna... u wiill get strenght...
[Image: shriya-saran-hot-nude-8.jpg]