Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(20-09-2019, 11:39 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ha ha ok ok sweety dont be scared ........what this ..she opening her blouse come snear servant .....kanna see this servant is not gay like u ...he likes girls .....so i wam just helping ......baby dont worry u follow ur papa ......dont worry sweety i will get a good wife for u like me ..she comes near servant ...holds his head n pulls near her boobs 
amma, i am loving this pee pee amma...please tell him to give me his pee pee amma

seeing my mom feeding a low class servant is making me jealous... 

amma, marry me to a girl.. who will also feed me.. but only to me
(20-09-2019, 11:41 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ok aunty i tensed ....i hug her hard n bury my face b.w her boobs .....aunty ...i am scared of needle .....
as she starts injects me ..i crying hug her hard
raja, don't cry.. you are the king of all woman... king shouldn't cry.... 

to stop him cry.. pallavi inserts her boobs inside abhi mouth....

raaja.. you feel like heaven once finished... how is it raja
[Image: 177-Sai-Pallavi-New-Latest-HD-Photos-Her...Images.jpg]
(20-09-2019, 11:42 PM)Any Time Wrote: amma, i am loving this pee pee amma...please tell him to give me his pee pee amma

seeing my mom feeding a low class servant is making me jealous... 

amma, marry me to a girl.. who will also feed me.. but only to me

ahhhhhhhhh kanna dont worry he is our servant ....he is here to serve us .....ask him whenever uw ant baby .....she holds his head pressing on her boob smmm......yess my iw ill find good wife for my sweet boy dont worry abby ....

as servant sucking her nipple hard ...pulling her saggy boobs hard in his mouth mmmmmm
[Image: Suhasini-Maniratnam-at-19th-Gollapudi-Sr...295570.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i start oulling her bobos in my mouth mmm yess aunty mmm what really i am huh king ...mmm
i subking her boobs look at her .......aunty i feel weird ....
(20-09-2019, 11:47 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhh kanna dont worry he is our servant ....he is here to serve us .....ask him whenever uw ant baby .....she holds his head pressing on her boob smmm......yess my iw ill find good wife for my sweet boy dont worry abby ....

as servant sucking her nipple hard ...pulling her saggy boobs hard in his mouth mmmmmm

i pick up mom's blouse from  the floow ... and wear it... and look at my mom.. ask her innocently.. how is it mom

i am getting really hard but don't know what to do.. so I put my dick near servat dick
(20-09-2019, 11:49 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i start oulling her bobos in my mouth mmm yess aunty mmm what really i am huh king ...mmm
i subking her boobs look at her .......aunty i feel weird ....

ahhh.... ssshhhh.... tears rolling from pallavi eyes but won't take her boobs from abhi mouth...

haa raja, you are the king... so you can do anything... no one can say no to you raja...

pallavi thinks that abhi is horny... so starts pressing his small dick over his shorts...
[Image: Sai+Pallavi+at+Padi+Padi+Leche+Manasu+Pr...t+_23_.jpg]
(20-09-2019, 11:51 PM)Any Time Wrote: i pick up mom's blouse from  the floow ... and wear it... and look at my mom.. ask her innocently.. how is it mom

i am getting really hard but don't know what to do.. so I put my dick near servat dick

ahhhhhhhhh baby u look soo pretty baby .......i love u soo much ...suddenly servant comes starts kissing her hard mmmmmmmmmm baby mmmmm see he got soo horny he couldnt control mmm she kissing him hard mmm hey idiot take care of my son ..she pushes him to u ...making ur cck press his hard mmmmm
[Image: 07-02-2012-14358-1-3.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i sucking her boobs mmm aunty really ....i never knew that ...ahhhh aunty my pee pee what are u doing to it .....mmm
as she pressing my cock getting hard ..i look at her ...aunty why are u touching me there ...
(20-09-2019, 11:55 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhh baby u look soo pretty baby .......i love u soo much ...suddenly servant comes starts kissing her hard mmmmmmmmmm baby mmmmm see he got soo horny he couldnt control mmm she kissing him hard mmm hey idiot take care of my son ..she pushes him to u ...making ur cck press his hard mmmmm

amma.. find a woman whose blouses i can wear also...mom why i am not getting horny for you.. like our servant ?

my small dick slides between his cock and skin...aaaahhhh
(20-09-2019, 11:56 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmm i sucking her boobs mmm aunty really ....i never knew that ...ahhhh aunty my pee pee what are u doing to it .....mmm
as she pressing my cock getting hard ..i look at her ...aunty why are u touching me there ...
giving pleasure to you is everyone duty, raja... that's why i am touching ur pee pee.. i will show u what u hav to do... pallavi starts tearing her saree.. not moving abhi

little bloods comes from pallavi boobs... yet she smiling and kneading abhi head onto her boobs... take more rajaa

[Image: Actress-Sai-Pallavi-Unseen-Cute-HD-Viral...shoot8.jpg]