Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
hmmmmmmmmmmm fay guy falls on her fucking her hard mmmmmmmmmmm u slut mm really mmmmm mmmm dont worry bitch mmmm everyday roadside beggars will fuck slut like he spits on her as fucks her mmm
hmmmmmmmmm really amma i come n kiss her lips mmm u me and akka will stay together amma ...come na lets meet everyone mm
(12-08-2019, 07:25 AM)Any Time Wrote: soo abhi baby you never loved this sam whore, like i never loved lav??.. i knew u always loved me..

see sam.. he always fucked u ,...thinking abt me only... i bite sam boobss.. sam why are u quiet bearing al the weight and pain ??

lav.. i though u would get excited for your gay hubby... nd u also want to fuck my ass.. see there.. i brought a big dildo...

i fucking ur ass mm i bend pulls ur hair n kiss ur lips asi fuck ur ass mmmmm mahi noo mmm i even moan ur name mmmmmmsam under u mmm mahi mmmm i always listen to my hubby mm just like u do to lav mm ur cock pressingf her pussy mmmm
[Image: Sushanth+at+Devadas+Music+Party+_14_.jpg]
i smile mmm i take out my cock mmmm lav sees dildo mmmmm brings dilsdo near ur ass mmmmmm mahi u want ur wife to fuck ur asshole also nmmmslav gettig horny mmm yess mhai mmm it does mmm  she pushing dildo [Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Vunnadhi+Okate+Zinda...n+_21_.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 07:26 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmm fay guy falls on her fucking her hard mmmmmmmmmmm u slut mm really mmmmm mmmm dont worry bitch mmmm  everyday roadside beggars will fuck slut like he spits on her as fucks her mmm
hmmmmmmmmm really amma i come n kiss her lips mmm u me and akka will stay together amma ...come na lets meet everyone mm

hari is turning like pure commercial slut.. started negotiating prices with her customers... started standing near highways to catch the lorry drivers...

hari stopped wearing clothes.. sleeps naked on the foothpath.. beggars come and fuck and go... 
[Image: Haripriya+in+Soojidara+_6_.jpg]

aish : abhi, kanna.. how would u introduce me to your friends ? would you say that I am your amma or your keep... blushes saying keep...

haa abhi baby, we 3 can live here..  me and hari will take turns satisfying you.. one will cook nd the other will satisfy your pervert lust baby... kisses abhi...

snakes, lizards, dogs, pigs all are going around in the gutter.. aish is getting used to her new life..
[Image: a712e90f9a90effac5a53e70f5f6961d.jpg]
beggar keep fucking hari pussy mmm her pussy swollen mmmn ozzing with cum as she lying on footpath mmm
amma yess i remove all my dress mmm i sit on her hips mmm amma see here nobody mind ..i show her old man fuckig his young daughter in shit mmas he is fucking i say hi ...uncle see i also got amma
what abhi.. u say name while fucking sam... even i do the same abhi.. i moan ur name whenever i fuck lav...

yeah lav.. fuck ur gay huby.. fuck my asshole lav.. i am in ur debt..u helped me get back my abhi...

still laying on sam.. i start fucking her pussy.. moaning lav name... hmmm lav u r pussy is goodd..
(12-08-2019, 07:38 AM)Any Time Wrote: what abhi.. u say name while fucking sam... even i do the same abhi.. i moan ur name whenever i fuck lav...

yeah lav.. fuck ur gay huby.. fuck my asshole lav.. i am in ur debt..u helped me get back my abhi...

still laying on sam.. i start fucking her pussy.. moaning lav name... hmmm lav u r pussy is goodd..

yess bro mmmm ask sam if u want mmmm i come behind lav mmmm lav pushes dildo further in mmmmmmmm giving it hard push pushes half dildo in mmmmmmmmm lav looks at me .....really mahi u think soo mmmmm she winks at me 
[Image: Vunnadhi+Okate+Zindagi+Lavanya+Tripathi+...os+_6_.jpg]
hmm yes mahi mmm he does mm i am his wife na i help him anyway i can mmm sometime i even pretend to be u mmm he rapes my ass ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yess mm fuck mmmmm mm mahi mm u wan tto lav soo badly mm she is ur wife na mm sam smiles 
[Image: Samantha+at+U+Turn+Pre+Release+Event+_15_.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 07:37 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: beggar keep fucking hari pussy mmm her pussy swollen mmmn ozzing with cum as she lying on footpath mmm
amma yess i remove all my dress mmm i sit on her hips mmm amma see here nobody mind ..i show her old man fuckig his young daughter in shit mmas he is fucking i say hi ...uncle see i also got amma
hari became a slut.. forgot her rich life and attitude.. sometime dogs come lick her pussy... licking off the cum... hari stopped shooing these dogs long back..  infact she likes it now... 

hari finish her 30 and going to abhi...
[Image: Haripriya+in+Soojidara+_5_.jpg]

aish.. not minding at all... infact more than happy to fuck her son out in the open is a big turn on for her... hmm baby.. see how he is fuckin that young daughter... even that daughter is horny af... u like her ? or him.. laughs naughtily...

i can arrange that girl fo you... 
[Image: aishwarya-rai-awards1.jpg]

even girl says hi..
[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier.jpg]
yeah sam.. she is my wife but now i cant touch her.. she is under abhi control na...

i see.. lav enjoying abhi touch.. his dick.. yet i can't say anything...

sam.. please be like lav... i bite sam boobs imagining lav boobs.. bitch u got such saggy boobs... u fat bitch
amma i am not new to gutter mmm i helped uncle rape his daughter first mm i held her down amma mmm uncle be easy on that slut ...uncle if u get my amma is always here mmm i pressing her boobs infront of him mmm uncle u can come n use her as uwant mmm i sitting on her hips start pissing on her mmmmmm hari coming back home
(12-08-2019, 07:54 AM)Any Time Wrote: yeah sam.. she is my wife but now i cant touch her.. she is under abhi control na...

i see.. lav enjoying abhi touch.. his dick.. yet i can't say anything...

sam.. please be like lav... i bite sam boobs imagining lav boobs.. bitch u got such saggy boobs... u fat bitch

lav pushing dildo hard mmm mahi mm see u dont need abhi cock also from today mm u have ur wife an mm she pushign hard mm shoving dildo till base mmmmm she moves her ass back mmm
i rubbing her pussy mm pushing it slowlky mm lav moaning had mm
[Image: lavanya-tripathi-in-saree-pics-22.jpg]
sam looking feeling bad mmmm mahi i only do that for my hubby ok mmmmm but mmm this time i will mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mahi dear yess mm suckl my saggy boobs mmmmfuck my oussy hard with ur lil cok [Image: tpaHDcA.jpg]