Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(31-05-2019, 03:26 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i was also home..knew she would be back from schoo and we would have our usual sex..it was the best part of my day

but while walking home she ran into one of your friends who had fucked her before 

alia: uncle uncle

she going towards him 

uncle: aare bachi... aaj yahan aise time... ghar nahin jaana hai kya tumhe... daddy wait kar rahe hongaye tumara abhi 

alia: haan haan par aaj cummy nahin mila uncle... aap jaldi de dogaye kya please 

unlce: acha... toh yeh baat ahi humari raandi bachi ko cummy chaiye aur usse mila bhi nahin yeh toh teek baat nahin hai... ghar jaane se pehle milna chaiye

[Image: Pj1vOdg.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
one thing she dint know was other than ur susual 5 frinds..u called vicky over

he only saw ur wife at ur weddong but had seen all the pics and vidoes of her in the group and wanted her

with ur fetish of seeing her with new men u were gonna suprise her too

[Image: taoLRYH.png]

tamman: yeh bbech may bhi (openenig her legs) aap kitnay achay hay na..(she poting at a mark) sumit nay last time kata tha..ab tak nahin gaya hay mark dekho

aap ek kiss deddon uder na (u kissing it she heard the bell door while u were kissing she just ran towards the door leaving u on ur knees)

woh agay na chalo (she went till the door) woh aap kholo na apkay dost hay (she so confused and excited went back in)

[Image: IlJdI0C.jpg]
jaoo jaoo kholo darwaza (ur freinds outside waiting)

sumit: vicky tu? tujhay kisnay bulaya

vicky: IS nay nulaya hay..lagta hay uski biwi ko aur chaiya

[Image: OWMKgid.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 03:28 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: katrina: aare your the lucky winner... tum kuch bhi keh sakte hai kuch bhi 

driver: madam we are nearly here 

katrina: teek hai... WD tumhe shy hone ki zaroorat nahin hai... the main thing about these 7 days is that ki tum satisfied raho 

she mean to say the word satisfued... she was implying something with that 

katrina: chalo we are here... aare WD be a gentleman na... meir door nahin khologaye... tumari katrina ko khud kholni padegi kya

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

when she said tumari katrina Wd losing his senses

Reaching the the resort all empty..Wd opening the door for her..seeing her walk away

WD: woh aaj weather kaffi acha hay..woh as a fan request woh change karkay beach pay milay?

[Image: I9RdLrv.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 03:33 AM)wkdevil Wrote: one thing she dint know was other than ur susual 5 frinds..u called vicky over

he only saw ur wife at ur weddong but had seen all the pics and vidoes of her in the group and wanted her

with ur fetish of seeing her with new men u were gonna suprise her too

tamman: yeh bbech may bhi (openenig her legs) aap kitnay achay hay na..(she poting at a mark) sumit nay last time kata tha..ab tak nahin gaya hay mark dekho

aap ek kiss deddon uder na (u kissing it she heard the bell door while u were kissing she just ran towards the door leaving u on ur knees)

woh agay na chalo (she went till the door) woh aap kholo na apkay dost hay (she so confused and excited went back in)

jaoo jaoo kholo darwaza (ur freinds outside waiting)

sumit: vicky tu? tujhay kisnay bulaya

vicky: IS nay nulaya hay..lagta hay uski biwi ko aur chaiya

she leaving me there and then ended up going back anyway since she got confused i ddint mind.. i liked how excited she was 

i wanted to see her with new guys... not the same people so i called one more friend... but he hadnt spend any time with her yet 

i opened the doors 'aare tum log to on time ho... normaly toh jba bulata hoon hamesha late hote ho'
(31-05-2019, 03:30 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: but while walking home she ran into one of your friends who had fucked her before 

alia: uncle uncle

she going towards him 

uncle: aare bachi... aaj yahan aise time... ghar nahin jaana hai kya tumhe... daddy wait kar rahe hongaye tumara abhi 

alia: haan haan par aaj cummy nahin mila uncle... aap jaldi de dogaye kya please 

unlce: acha... toh yeh baat ahi humari raandi bachi ko cummy chaiye aur usse mila bhi nahin yeh toh teek baat nahin hai... ghar jaane se pehle milna chaiye
all thr neighbor hood uncles fucked her she was the most popular girl there...and she just couldnt get enoughy

[Image: 2eyx9Vt.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 03:35 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

when she said tumari katrina Wd losing his senses

Reaching the the resort all empty..Wd opening the door for her..seeing her walk away

WD: woh aaj weather kaffi acha hay..woh as a fan request woh change karkay beach pay milay?

katrina getting out of the car you asking if you could go to the beach with her

katrina: acha... aate hi beech par jaana hai tumhe

chalo teek hai... jaake change karo and ill meet you at the beech i just have to sort some things out teek hai wahan pe milte hai hum 

(then she walking away and you staring at ehr ass and she looked back and you looked away and she smiling and saying)

aare its ok... you can look... after all you are the lucky fan na

[Image: oSAWBzx.jpg]
all the fridn walking in hugging u..as they loved u as u called them to use ur wife  (talking with u only)

WD: kaisay late hojay bhabhi nay bulaya hay na..woh bhi chai pay (wink)

sumit: bhabhi kay hath mein dena hay ..i mean unakay hath ki chai toh ufff

rohit: yaar hum 5 kafi thay na tunay vicky ko bulaya?

[Image: 1op5qW9.jpg]

vivky: sarray mazzay tum kameeno lutoo..bohot dekh liya aaj toh thok dunga iski

(walking in sitting all seeing tamman in a she standing giving smile)

tamman: bethi betho bohot batay karni hay sabsay..badmash tumlog call bhi nahin kartay

rahul: bhabhi woh apnay chai banyi bhi hay ya chai bas bahana tha?

tamman: (just realsing it) woh abhii lati hoon tum sab bethoo aram say

[Image: HoFpZTm.jpg]

open kitchen she literally staring at ur freinds..so much that she burned the tea) array woh sorry woh chai kharab hogai

WD: bhabhi rehnay doo app ider aoo na..kuch naya hi pehna hay apnay paas akay bataoo

tamman: haay yeh khaoo mein ek aur baar banati hoon na tum log shuru karoon

(ur wife bringing some snack...and kepping at the table in between..u saw vivky staring at her ass..)

[Image: 7sQm37p.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 03:37 AM)wkdevil Wrote: all thr neighbor hood uncles fucked her she was the most popular girl there...and she just couldnt get enoughy

the uncle was looking around thou to make sure no one was here she going down and to her knees

uncle: aare nahin nahin yahan nahin ek minute 

he picked her up and took her behind a tree now so no one could see them... since he also didnt want to e see like that 

alia: ab... ab kar sakti hoon na main

she going down without waiting for an answer and starting to take his pants off 

uncle: kya beti hai tumari WD sach mein 

[Image: REJx0u9.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 03:38 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: katrina getting out of the car you asking if you could go to the beach with her

katrina: acha... aate hi beech par jaana hai tumhe

chalo teek hai... jaake change karo and ill meet you at the beech i just have to sort some things out teek hai wahan pe milte hai hum 

(then she walking away and you staring at ehr ass and she looked back and you looked away and she smiling and saying)

aare its ok... you can look... after all you are the lucky fan na

i went in and got naked..kust wore my shorts and nothing else..took a stroll on the beach..waiting for her,,

in my mind..was thinking if she would be willing to doo all the nasty things i want her to doo

[Image: rbLuqmJ.jpg]
she outisde my home..on her knees sucking a cock just cause she dint get the amount of cum she wanted today

[Image: Txpdz4m.jpg]