Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(31-05-2019, 04:04 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she could see how much you wanted to fuck her now

katrina: kyun... paas kyun aana hai mujhe... paas aake mujhe kya karna hai aise toh 

dekho toh na kitni badi beech hai main toh kahin bhi ja sakti hoon mujhe toh wahan jaana hai tumse doro jaana hai 

(you coudlnt believe katrina was like this infront of your eyes)

lagta hai tumara kaafi kuch ho bhi raha hai neech pant mein dekho toh... yahan se hi dikh raha hai mujhe toh door hi rehna 

chaiye isse mujhe lagta hai (she liked that you had a big cock she knew these 7 days would be great fun)
WD tocuhing his cock over his shorts

i could do or order her to do anything but was loving her like this

WD: katrina please woh shorts nikaldun woh bohot tangaya hay..ek dum apkay liya hard hay

apka bohot bada fan hoon...apkao apna lund dikhana chata hoon
[Image: Pn6SOd9.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 04:06 AM)wkdevil Wrote: vicky: kya natak hay bay..chal randi ko nanga kar..(he took his wallet and threw money at her)

paisa ki deal hay kya? yeh lay aur deduga iskay liya (seeing u) array kya huwa..chinnal ki letay hay na

(as he was saying sumit got up and literlay swinged at his face punching him)

(all 5 of ur fridns kicking him..u saw ur wife...she was so happy and excited and now tears straming from her eyes)

tamman: (to u) kya hay yeh IS..mainay kahan tha yeh sab mat karwaoo dekho kya sohctay hay apkay dost meray baray mein

WD: nahin bhabhi hum nahin yeh kammena (kicking him) hum toh apsay pyar kartay hay na

vivky: aaa kameeno ek randi kay liya tum log mujhay maar rhay hoon

tamman: ruko ruko meray ghar mein maarna nahin..bahar lekay jaoo inay...

(she walking away to her bedroom..turned) aaj kay baad say koi nahin ayga is ghar mein

IS: aare nahin jaan woh bas baaki dost toh tumse bhot puyaar karte hai pakka

he mood had all changed from the slutty teasing she as doing and all excited she was now she thinking all of them think shes a whore and walking to the bedroom 

IS: aare issne toh poora harab kar diya hai ab toh... woh toh bhot hi naraz lag rahi hai

my friends did love ehr they even picked her over they own friend vicky but that had upset her now
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(31-05-2019, 04:06 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: uncle: dont worry... bada load hi milega isse... kua raandi hai tumari toh 

alia: ssslluurrpp ssslluurrppp mmmmm uummmmmm

she was just focusing on the cock now not even talkign all she wanted was his cum and was making sure she got it 

she even went down and tarted licking his balls now and sucking on his balls since you taught her that

alia: daddy ne kaha tha jab cummy chaiye toh yahan bhot kuch karna padta hai... aise hi karna hai na mujhe mmm ssslluurrpp mmmm

uncle: haan haan ais ehi akrti raho... tumhe th cummy bhot jaldi mil jaytega agar aise hi kiya toh

thought her to bend and lick balls even lick mens dirty assholes if it meant them giving her things ..she was such a slut and i loved it

WD: ek pic bhejna when u cum in her mouth...

[Image: Wqobpyw.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 04:09 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD tocuhing his cock over his shorts

i could do or order her to do anything but was loving her like this

WD: katrina please woh shorts nikaldun woh bohot tangaya hay..ek dum apkay liya hard hay

apka bohot bada fan hoon...apkao apna lund dikhana chata hoon

katrina: acha lund dikhana chahte ho ya bhot kuch aur bhi karna chahte ho tum

she standn there lookign suepr hot looking down at your cock

katrina: chalo phir... nikal do... main bhi toh dekhoon kya hai wahan ander jo bhar aana chata hai i should know how big it is 

she standing rhete waitng and you taking your shorts off and getting your huge cock out

katrina: yeh... mmmm... impressive WD... mujhe nahin laga tha ki mere fans mein itna dum hai ki itna hoga 

[Image: rGv8Hlo.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 04:11 AM)wkdevil Wrote: thought her to bend and lick balls even lick mens dirty assholes if it meant them giving her things ..she was such a slut and i loved it

WD: ek pic bhejna when u cum in her mouth...

he was so close to cumming in her mouth now that he was findiing it hard to hold it in now 

uncle: aaaahhh wahan hi stay there aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck aaaaaaaaahhhhhh poora lo aaaaaahhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhh

he cumming in her mouth and all over her face and she looked so happy when he was doing it 

he taking his phone and taking her picture as well of her smiling with the cum all over her face and in her mouth 

messaging: tumari beti toh ab aur bhi hot lagti hai sach mein... look at this slut na

[Image: fzmZNWL.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 04:09 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: aare nahin jaan woh bas baaki dost toh tumse bhot puyaar karte hai pakka

he mood had all changed from the slutty teasing she as doing and all excited she was now she thinking all of them think shes a whore and walking to the bedroom 

IS: aare issne toh poora harab kar diya hai ab toh... woh toh bhot hi naraz lag rahi hai

my friends did love ehr they even picked her over they own friend vicky but that had upset her now

sumit: is kutay ko mardunga..salla bhabhi pay hathh kaisay uthaya

rohit: guys control bhabhi nay bola hay mat maroo..kammenay itni achi bhabhi hay humari..chati toh teri haddi tud wa sakti..lekin uskay bolnay pay chod rahay hay may

WD: fuck yaar itni months ki mehnat thi bhabhi pay IS jaa bhabhi ko sambhall hum isay(draging him from ur home)

[Image: 2fEBGI8.jpg]

vicky: sallon ek eandi kay liya itna sab (he screaming ur wife hearing it all in her room)

(u went in seeing she was weeping and looked angry)

tamman: (she went to her wardrobe and wore a gown covering herself up even in front of u) kyun bulay usay?

sunna kya kaahan usnay mujhay..itnay ganday words..meray hi ghar mein yeh sab bolkay..itni zor say marra hay

mukay pata tha yeh sab galat hay..nahin sunna chaiya tha mujhay aapko

[Image: 4FHt3fu.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 04:12 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: katrina: acha lund dikhana chahte ho ya bhot kuch aur bhi karna chahte ho tum

she standn there lookign suepr hot looking down at your cock

katrina: chalo phir... nikal do... main bhi toh dekhoon kya hai wahan ander jo bhar aana chata hai i should know how big it is 

she standing rhete waitng and you taking your shorts off and getting your huge cock out

katrina: yeh... mmmm... impressive WD... mujhe nahin laga tha ki mere fans mein itna dum hai ki itna hoga 

13 inch of hard cock..a drop pf precum on the tip

WD: (like a possed man walking to her she walking away teasing) umm katrina woh ruko na..dekho..ruko na..

donat make me chase u na..ruko yeh pakdo toh zara

[Image: KicmPsJ.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 04:16 AM)wkdevil Wrote: sumit: is kutay ko mardunga..salla bhabhi pay hathh kaisay uthaya

rohit: guys control bhabhi nay bola hay mat maroo..kammenay itni achi bhabhi hay humari..chati toh teri haddi tud wa sakti..lekin uskay bolnay pay chod rahay hay may

WD: fuck yaar itni months ki mehnat thi bhabhi pay IS jaa bhabhi ko sambhall hum isay(draging him from ur home)

vicky: sallon ek eandi kay liya itna sab (he screaming ur wife hearing it all in her room)

(u went in seeing she was weeping and looked angry)

tamman: (she went to her wardrobe and wore a gown covering herself up even in front of u) kyun bulay usay?

sunna kya kaahan usnay mujhay..itnay ganday words..meray hi ghar mein yeh sab bolkay..itni zor say marra hay

mukay pata tha yeh sab galat hay..nahin sunna chaiya tha mujhay aapko

i was loving how she was but now she was upset

IS: woh nahin jaan... woh sorry usse bulaya... abse no new people pakka... par woh baaki ke saath toh chalta hai na... woh dekho kitna pyaar

karte hai tumhe... kya kar rahe hai tumare liye kitna maar rahe hai usse... abse promise no new people pakka promise

par WD aur sumit aur baaki ke saath toh you like them na...
he send a pic pf her smiling cum all over her..some in her eyes and a load in her mouth it was so hot

WD: sor proud of my bachi...ek choclate dena usay usanay itni mehnat ki hay

[Image: 4ZWMCIu.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 04:18 AM)wkdevil Wrote: 13 inch of hard cock..a drop pf precum on the tip

WD: (like a possed man walking to her she walking away teasing) umm katrina woh ruko na..dekho..ruko na..

donat make me chase u na..ruko yeh pakdo toh zara

katrina: main kyun pakad loon.. mujhe toh nahin pakadna hai... yeh karne ke liye thodi aaye hai

bas your teh lucky winner toh bas aise hi aram karegaye aur kuch nahin akregaye hum

(she saying this all while smiling and teasing you like ths slut she was)

aur chase karogaye... acha i dotn think tum mein itni fitness hai pata hai main kitni fit hoon aur tum kahan fit hogaye kabhi nahin 

you camt chase me... chalo dikhao toh pakad ke dikhao aur phir main haath laga doongi wahan pe 

[Image: FjI59Ud.jpg]