Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(31-05-2019, 03:44 AM)wkdevil Wrote: all the fridn walking in hugging u..as they loved u as u called them to use ur wife  (talking with u only)

WD: kaisay late hojay bhabhi nay bulaya hay na..woh bhi chai pay (wink)

sumit: bhabhi kay hath mein dena hay ..i mean unakay hath ki chai toh ufff

rohit: yaar hum 5 kafi thay na tunay vicky ko bulaya?

vivky: sarray mazzay tum kameeno lutoo..bohot dekh liya aaj toh thok dunga iski

(walking in sitting all seeing tamman in a she standing giving smile)

tamman: bethi betho bohot batay karni hay sabsay..badmash tumlog call bhi nahin kartay

rahul: bhabhi woh apnay chai banyi bhi hay ya chai bas bahana tha?

tamman: (just realsing it) woh abhii lati hoon tum sab bethoo aram say

open kitchen she literally staring at ur freinds..so much that she burned the tea) array woh sorry woh chai kharab hogai

WD: bhabhi rehnay doo app ider aoo na..kuch naya hi pehna hay apnay paas akay bataoo

tamman: haay yeh khaoo mein ek aur baar banati hoon na tum log shuru karoon

(ur wife bringing some snack...and kepping at the table in between..u saw ciky staring at her ass..)

they all flirted with my wife so much... they were so open with her now since they were all so close

even my friends who used her didnt want to share her with new guys... but i wanted to see her with new guys... i was just sitting back now

just letting my friends talk with her and i saw vicky staring at her ass which i ddint mind since all my friends checked out my wife
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(31-05-2019, 03:46 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i went in and got naked..kust wore my shorts and nothing else..took a stroll on the beach..waiting for her,,

in my mind..was thinking if she would be willing to doo all the nasty things i want her to doo

you had no idea how much of a slut she actually was... she already had loads of things in mind as well

she was just teasinf you to start off with... you got naked waiting for her

then she came after awhile since she wanted to make sure she was free and you saw her looking super hot... you coudlnt tkae 

your eyes off her she was looking even hotter than you thought and she saw you was naked 

katrina: aare already free hoagye... kuch kapde nahin pehane... shower mein nahin ho open beech mein ho tum aise hi nange

aur uapr se main kaise lag rahi hoon kaise lag tumhe tumari katrina

[Image: IDZIktl.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 03:48 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she outisde my home..on her knees sucking a cock just cause she dint get the amount of cum she wanted today

alia: mmmmm ab cummy milega mujhe 

uncle: haan haan jitna chiaye tum le sakti ho alia... chalo le lo

he kept looking around to make sure he didnt get cuaght but she didnt care since this was all normal for her 

she took his cock in her mouth and sucking him off behind a tree

alia: sssslluurrpp mmm mmm ssslluurrpp jaldi dena daddy wait kar rahe hai... he might get worried 

uncle: aare he wont (he taking his phone out and sending you a picture of her sucking his cock and with a message as well)

'dont worry... tumari beti mere saath hai'

[Image: e56fmuT.jpg]
as soon as she was close..everyone was staring at her..some looking under her skirt

one thing u noticed .she was bending and serving the biscuits veryyyy slowly taking all her time

she loved teasing ur freinds too without making it obvious

[Image: A9RoIsn.jpg]

tamman: array Is yeh kaun hay? bataya nahin apnay aur bhi koi ara hay?

vicky (not saying much u saw he touched hid cock over his pnats and staringa t her ass)

roohit: bhabhi bohot hi sundar lag rahi hoon..ek dum pari hoon ap

WD: bhabhi yeh flowers bhi lay hay hum sab

[Image: onmPxAL.jpg]
tamman: array iski kya zarorat thi..chalo aap log batay karoon..mein jhana bhi bayi leti hoon ab

(u saw vicky stand up..he moved his hand and grabed ur wofe skirt and roughly pulled it down and spanked her ass

he spanked her so hard..she lost her balance and fell on u as u were sitting opposite to her)

[Image: MJDFT86.jpg]

vicky: kya bak bak laga rakhi hay jabsay ay hay chai..,khanna biscuit..raand ko nanga karo aur chudai start kartay hay

(he unzipped his pants) chal kutiiya ider aaa aur lund choos bohot hogaya..kaap pay lag

(ur wife in abloulte dibelied and ur freind in sudden shock as the whole scen just changed)

[Image: yQ02ZtQ.jpg]
wd just in shirts as soon as saw hwe a hige boner very evident in his pants now

seeing that little red things and only a bra

WD: wohh wow yeh expect nahin kiya tha (walking closer to her she moving back) woh aoo na pass aoo na katrina

[Image: zo5vHrB.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 03:53 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia: mmmmm ab cummy milega mujhe 

uncle: haan haan jitna chiaye tum le sakti ho alia... chalo le lo

he kept looking around to make sure he didnt get cuaght but she didnt care since this was all normal for her 

she took his cock in her mouth and sucking him off behind a tree

alia: sssslluurrpp mmm mmm ssslluurrpp jaldi dena daddy wait kar rahe hai... he might get worried 

uncle: aare he wont (he taking his phone out and sending you a picture of her sucking his cock and with a message as well)

'dont worry... tumari beti mere saath hai'
i absoultly loved itwhen i saw men sending pics of my daughter with a huge cock she could barely cuck in her mouth

WD: array bhai abhi tumaray sath..bada load dena meri bachi ko theek hay

[Image: ZVTA267.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 03:56 AM)wkdevil Wrote: as soon as she was close..everyone was staring at her..some looking under her skirt

one thing u noticed .she was bending and serving the biscuits veryyyy slowly taking all her time

she loved teasing ur freinds too without making it obvious

tamman: array Is yeh kaun hay? bataya nahin apnay aur bhi koi ara hay?

vicky (not saying much u saw he touched hid cock over his pnats and staringa t her ass)

roohit: bhabhi bohot hi sundar lag rahi hoon..ek dum pari hoon ap

WD: bhabhi yeh flowers bhi lay hay hum sab

amman: array iski kya zarorat thi..chalo aap log batay karoon..mein jhana bhi bayi leti hoon ab

(u saw vicky stand up..he moved his hand and grabed ur wofe skirt and roughly pulled it down and spanked her ass

he spanked her so hard..she lost her balance and fell on u as u were sitting opposite to her)

vicky: kya bak bak laga rakhi hay jabsay ay hay chai..,khanna biscuit..raand ko nanga karo aur chudai start kartay hay

(he unzipped his pants) chal kutiiya ider aaa aur lund choos bohot hogaya..kaap pay lag

(ur wife in abloulte dibelied and ur freind in sudden shock as the whole scen just changed)

i was shocked when he said this... even thou my friends sometimes fucked her like a whore they all still respected ehr and loved her

but here vicky was just treating her like some cheap whore like she was nothing which i ddint like 

IS: aare tum kya kar rahe ho... (i was holding her) jaan tum teek ho na... aaare bhai tum chale jao... aise yahan meri jaan ke saath nahin kar sakte ho

(i even pulled her skirt back up covering her up) lagi toh nahin na jaan
(31-05-2019, 03:58 AM)wkdevil Wrote: wd just in shirts as soon as saw hwe a hige boner very evident in his pants now

seeing that little red things and only a bra

WD: wohh wow yeh expect nahin kiya tha (walking closer to her she moving back) woh aoo na pass aoo na katrina

she could see how much you wanted to fuck her now

katrina: kyun... paas kyun aana hai mujhe... paas aake mujhe kya karna hai aise toh 

dekho toh na kitni badi beech hai main toh kahin bhi ja sakti hoon mujhe toh wahan jaana hai tumse doro jaana hai 

(you coudlnt believe katrina was like this infront of your eyes)

lagta hai tumara kaafi kuch ho bhi raha hai neech pant mein dekho toh... yahan se hi dikh raha hai mujhe toh door hi rehna 

chaiye isse mujhe lagta hai (she liked that you had a big cock she knew these 7 days would be great fun)

[Image: VverFEq.jpg]
(31-05-2019, 04:00 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i absoultly loved itwhen i saw men sending pics of my daughter with a huge cock she could barely cuck in her mouth

WD: array bhai abhi tumaray sath..bada load dena meri bachi ko theek hay

uncle: dont worry... bada load hi milega isse... kua raandi hai tumari toh 

alia: ssslluurrpp ssslluurrppp mmmmm uummmmmm

she was just focusing on the cock now not even talkign all she wanted was his cum and was making sure she got it 

she even went down and tarted licking his balls now and sucking on his balls since you taught her that

alia: daddy ne kaha tha jab cummy chaiye toh yahan bhot kuch karna padta hai... aise hi karna hai na mujhe mmm ssslluurrpp mmmm

uncle: haan haan ais ehi akrti raho... tumhe th cummy bhot jaldi mil jaytega agar aise hi kiya toh

[Image: qI0zAIi.jpg]
vicky: kya natak hay bay..chal randi ko nanga kar..(he took his wallet and threw money at her)

paisa ki deal hay kya? yeh lay aur deduga iskay liya (seeing u) array kya huwa..chinnal ki letay hay na

(as he was saying sumit got up and literlay swinged at his face punching him)

(all 5 of ur fridns kicking him..u saw ur wife...she was so happy and excited and now tears straming from her eyes)

[Image: U3dvMny.jpg]

tamman: (to u) kya hay yeh IS..mainay kahan tha yeh sab mat karwaoo dekho kya sohctay hay apkay dost meray baray mein

WD: nahin bhabhi hum nahin yeh kammena (kicking him) hum toh apsay pyar kartay hay na

[Image: Xh7T4fE.jpg]

vivky: aaa kameeno ek randi kay liya tum log mujhay maar rhay hoon

tamman: ruko ruko meray ghar mein maarna nahin..bahar lekay jaoo inay...

(she walking away to her bedroom..turned) aaj kay baad say koi nahin ayga is ghar mein

[Image: 5fTGwCB.jpg]