Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(12-04-2019, 08:07 AM)wkdevil Wrote: nothing but meat to them sh was about to get it

WD: woh didi kay sath aisay mat karo..let her go na (She wasnt even fighting back)

man 1: aare chup kar dekh isse maaza araha hai saali ko

priyanka: nahin nahin ssslluurrpp amin toh bas asie hi kar rahi hoon ab ssslluurrpp mmmm uummm

then the guy behind her entered her from behind and she felt his cock inside ehr 

priyanka: aaaaaaaahhhhhh fuck peeche se daal diya tumne aaaahhhhh fuck aaaahhhhhhh aise nahin aaahhh aaaahhhh humara deal tha na 

ki bas blowjob sirf moooh milega sssslluurrpp aaahhh fuck so big aaahhhh

[Image: Mbusy5y.jpg]

man 5: woh tumara dela tha humara nahin humein toh sab kuch chaiye ab toh 

man 4: mmmmmmm chup kar mooh mein le phirse ab kuttiya 

man 2: aur tu bas maderchod ki tara dekhta hi rahega kya... yeh hamesha tumeh asie dekhta hai kya aise

they even humiliating you as well now while fuckign your big movie star sister like she was nothign but a coomon slut 

she lost balance and fell to the floor 

[Image: BzuGIue.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(12-04-2019, 08:07 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was probablyt hinking our marriage would be over with this i got up and went to her... since i didnt want to leave her i loved her

IS: aare jaan suno toh... aise thodi hai ki iske baad i wont love you... main toh tumse bhot pyaar karta hon aur iske baad toh aur pyaar karta agar tum karti

main toh bas tumhe woh vaise dekhna chahta hoon na... kyunki tumare liye bhi... i mean socho agar salman agaya aur usne kaha toh tum nahin karti kya uske saath socho

main hi toh vaise keh raha hoon na tum khush hogi aur main bhi khush hoonga na bas ek bhar hi toh ekh raha hoon na try karne ke liye

u saying all this to her holding on to her..she felt disgusted she moved back leaving ur grip

tamanna: apki patni hoon..salman ko bas movie mein dekha hay..koi bhi ajay  salman bhi hath nahin lahany dungi

koi ladki apko dekhay toh uski ankhan nochlungi..aur aap aisay bolrya hay

WD: bhabhi aap na thoday thanday dimag say sochinya...abhi na yeh sahi nahin hay...jitna Is apsa pyar karta hay koi nahin krta

[Image: xJXEt7Z.jpg]

pehli baar apko jab dekha tha dehda mujhay akay bola tha " isay hi shadi karunga" pagal hay apka IS

din raat apki battein karta tha shadi say pehlay...apka dewana hay...

tamann: devar jee aap aisay kartay ..mujhay dosray mard kay pass bhejtay agr mein apki hoti

WD: array bhabhi IS ko kuch aur pasand hay...woh apsay hi pyar karta hay..aur itna krta hay ki he wants u to be happy...

[Image: tamanna-posters-blenders-pride35.jpg]
they pocunding her she couldnthold on and fell

i ran to her and held her hair up

WD: please behan hay meri aisay mat karo na...janay doo humay get off her

[Image: UIaVs4B.jpg]
(12-04-2019, 08:13 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u saying all this to her holding on to her..she felt disgusted she moved back leaving ur grip

tamanna: apki patni hoon..salman ko bas movie mein dekha hay..koi bhi ajay  salman bhi hath nahin lahany dungi

koi ladki apko dekhay toh uski ankhan nochlungi..aur aap aisay bolrya hay

WD: bhabhi aap na thoday thanday dimag say sochinya...abhi na yeh sahi nahin hay...jitna Is apsa pyar karta hay koi nahin krta

pehli baar apko jab dekha tha dehda mujhay akay bola tha " isay hi shadi karunga" pagal hay apka IS

din raat apki battein karta tha shadi say pehlay...apka dewana hay...

tamann: devar jee aap aisay kartay ..mujhay dosray mard kay pass bhejtay agr mein apki hoti

WD: array bhabhi IS ko kuch aur pasand hay...woh apsay hi pyar karta hay..aur itna krta hay ki he wants u to be happy...

IS: aare jaan WD ko toh zaroorat hi nahin hoti toh toh khud kar lehta na par mujhe bhi tumhe koi ache se karein toh acha lagega 

tum khush hogi toh main bhi khush hoonga na 

(her talking about me with other woman)

kya bolti ho jaan... main kiis aur aurat ko dekhta bhi nahin hoon because i love you so much... koi aur chaiye bhi nahin mujhe

aur agar yeh hua bhi phir bhi jaan... yeh meri baat nahi hai i will never go to any other woman... mujhe toh bas tumare saath rehna hai
(12-04-2019, 08:15 AM)wkdevil Wrote: they pocunding her she couldnthold on and fell

i ran to her and held her hair up

WD: please behan hay meri aisay mat karo na...janay doo humay get off her

man 1: aarer fuck... gir gai saali

man 5: aare pehle let me do na... mera hone wala hai jaldi se karta hoon main 

you was with her holding her hair up but they didnt care now and man 5t went and went on top of her she on the floor now and her pushed his 

cock isnide ehr and he was fuckign ehr ass from on top of her now and her face pushed on the dirty floor 

man 5: aaaahhh fuck aaaaahhhh mera toh hone hi wala hai aaaaahhh aaahhhh

[Image: L2JlbOr.jpg]

man 4 putting his feet on her head keeping her head down now so she coudlnt get ip up 

man 5: aaaaahhh am cumming aaaaahhhh fuck what an ass aaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhh fuck yes aaaahhhh aaaaaaaaahhh aaahhhhhh

they were just treating her teally bad now since they didnt care abotu her at all 

man 4: aare upar lo isse kuttiy ko upar karo i want ehr riding my cock now.... i want to see her jump 

even spitting on ehr while she was on the floor and man 4 still having his feet on her head

[Image: ihIqrx5.jpg]
tamanna: aur mujhay? mujhay bas apkay sath rehna hay koi aur mard nahin chaiya na toh yeh battein kyun?

(she came and held ur hands) kiski aur kay sath kaisay karlun...air apki hi patni hoon mein..khush hoon na bed mein bhi khosh hoon

WD: bhabhi Is ki baat samjhiya...agar aap kiskay sath karingi iska matlab yeh nahin ki Is ko koi aur ladki chaiya

woh chata hay ki app khush rahay har cheez mein

[Image: tamanna-oosaravelli-song-posters8.jpg]

tamanna: aap aap hamesha sath rahingay na? kahin kuch kiya mainay..uskay baad chalay toh nahin jayingay

WD: bhabhi aap bekar may pareshab hori hay aao aiya ider (u bring her and seating her on the sofa)

dekhiya Is ki kuch needs hay jo jab hi pori ho sakti hay jab koi aur mard apkay sath (she giving a look)

matlab u with another man woh (even i scared to say more)...agr IS permission hay toh mein zara bhabhi ko hath lagaun?

[Image: NVRJGNQ.jpg]
(12-04-2019, 08:24 AM)wkdevil Wrote: tamanna: aur mujhay? mujhay bas apkay sath rehna hay koi aur mard nahin chaiya na toh yeh battein kyun?

(she came and held ur hands) kiski aur kay sath kaisay karlun...air apki hi patni hoon mein..khush hoon na bed mein bhi khosh hoon

WD: bhabhi Is ki baat samjhiya...agar aap kiskay sath karingi iska matlab yeh nahin ki Is ko koi aur ladki chaiya

woh chata hay ki app khush rahay har cheez mein

tamanna: aap aap hamesha sath rahingay na? kahin kuch kiya mainay..uskay baad chalay toh nahin jayingay

WD: bhabhi aap bekar may pareshab hori hay aao aiya ider (u bring her and seating her on the sofa)

dekhiya Is ki kuch needs hay jo jab hi pori ho sakti hay jab koi aur mard apkay sath (she giving a look)

matlab u with another man woh (even i scared to say more)...agr IS permission hay toh mein zara bhabhi ko hath lagaun?

only i had ever touched her in that kind of way and now WD asking my permission to touch my wife 

IS: aare haan haan laga lo na... koi problem nahin hai 

i even came and sat near her as well with my hand on her back since i wanted her to know that even when another man is touching her i will still be with her
malaika arora... a huge movie star and a huge name as well

she had garnered a lot of repsect now from her time in bollywood and she was well known

she also had a son arhan... who she tried to keep on the good way but being the movie star son led him to bad ways 

and now not only was he addicted to drugs... he was taking them so much and spening sdo much money on them

money wouldnt really be a problem from someone who was the son of a huge movie star 

[Image: voxU00f.jpg]

but he couldnt tell his mom what he was doing 

with the money so he couldnt keep asking her for more and more money as well 

this is what led to a bigger problem for him... since he had started getting involved with the local gangsters as well 

who gave him the drugs bt he didnt pay them because he had no more money left now and the local gangster WD was not happy 

about not getting hsi money for his drugs... this put arhaan in deep trouble and he couldnt tell his mom about it at all 

[Image: OgHBmsm.jpg]
tamanna: (seeing ur freind walking close to her...she had one hand on ur palm holding it)

devarjee aap zada pass mat aiya (i was close to her u both sitting...i grabed her other hand and pulled her up)

itna kaskay pyun pakda hay apnay (she lokking down)

WD: array bhabhi aap aiya thoda ider pass meray (one hand on her back right below urs ..almost toyching her ass gave a jerk and hugged her)

[Image: tamannaah-2018-zee-apsara-awards19.jpg]

(she grappled ur hand harder)

tamann: acha hogaya na ab janay doo chalo ab yeh IS bolo na inay

WD: bhabhi app na umm (her breast squcishing at my chest) ider dekhiya na app

tamanna: yeh itnay strong grip apki Wd jee woh yeh  (her body was in a mans grip now)

[Image: tamannaah-jai-simha-photos4.jpg]
(13-04-2019, 03:13 AM)wkdevil Wrote: tamanna: (seeing ur freind walking close to her...she had one hand on ur palm holding it)

devarjee aap zada pass mat aiya (i was close to her u both sitting...i grabed her other hand and pulled her up)

itna kaskay pyun pakda hay apnay (she lokking down)

WD: array bhabhi aap aiya thoda ider pass meray (one hand on her back right below urs ..almost toyching her ass gave a jerk and hugged her)

(she grappled ur hand harder)

tamann: acha hogaya na ab janay doo chalo ab yeh IS bolo na inay

WD: bhabhi app na umm (her breast squcishing at my chest) ider dekhiya na app

tamanna: yeh itnay strong grip apki Wd jee woh yeh  (her body was in a mans grip now

she was used to my soft weak grip... but now she was in a mans grip... she holding my hand tighter the more you touched 

IS: woh relax karo jaan... i am sure tumhe maaza aayega... main hoon na yahan tumare saath hi

i even gestering to WD to take his shirt off so tamanna could see his body