Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
they yanked the dress off her..a half torn dress hanging from her body with a cock in her mouth
I saw the hatred in her eyes for those men but she still doing it

[Image: wIwV3Cd.jpg]
(12-04-2019, 07:42 AM)wkdevil Wrote: tamnna: chee ab toh yeh aisay khullay kisi bhi kiss karay gi (she constantly yapping on the movie only criticizing it)

WD: umm bhabhi apka maan hain hay toh mein salman ki lagadun

tamann: haan wohi acha rahayga...uski movies itni clean rehti hay yeh yeh sab nahin rehta back was (

(switching on the salman movie..she cosied upto u..for a sec...then realized still was pissed so sat up front only watching the movie)

tamann: dekho dekho yeh best scene hay abhi shirt rip off krayga (he did that bare salman in sex abd..ur sifes eyes lit up)

WD: hann bhabhi jee...lagta hay aap kuch zada nahin ghoor rahi usay

(she dint catch it) IS bhai yeh apko sahi lagta hay..bhabhi jis tarah ghrro kay ehirtless admi ko dekh rahi hay?

Tamanna: huhh kya kahan (looking around to both of us) its just a movie na? toh?

there was so point watching that movie with her she was just hating it so we changed 

and she got so excited and ehr eyes lit iup watching that now and even getting close to me before realising she was angry with me 

IS: haan par jaan... woh bhi toh paraya mard hai na... aur tum aise dekh rahi ho usse... teek toh nahin hai na....

maine kuch acha kiya aur WD ko kaha usse six pack dikhane ke liye aur woh bura tha par yeh jo tum kar rahi ho acha hai
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(12-04-2019, 07:44 AM)wkdevil Wrote: they yanked the dress off her..a half torn dress hanging from her body with a cock in her mouth
I saw the hatred in her eyes for those men but she still doing it

she had no choice but to do it... she wa sin no position to bargain with these guys now... they were using as they wanted 

man 3; kya mooh hai isek sach mein.... fuck what a mouth.... her lips feel so damn good on my cock aaahhhhh 

man 1: aare tune mooh liye ab mujhe bhi chaiye chalo lets switch na ab 

they grabbed her and turned her to a side and switching now... she still had two cocks in her hand and one in her mouth but diiferer ones now 

man 1: aaahhh fuck sahi kaha tumne sach mein mooh kamaal hai iss raandi ka toh 

[Image: U2Tl0AL.jpg]

one of the guys man 3 that got his cock sucked was getting close now and hge couldnt handle it anymore and started cumming on her face 

man 3: aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck aaaaaahhhhhhh ic odulnt hold in anymore aaaaahhhhhhh

priyanka: aare poora chera harab kar diya tumen toh.... keh ke hi karte na tum aise hi kar diya tumne fuck man 

man 4: aare tera hogaya hai ab humari baari bhi hai we are left as well aur mere paas toh koi aur plan hai karna ke liye ab toh 

one guy cummed now still more lef to go yet and her hair and mouth had cum all over it as well

[Image: UCoaNEk.jpg]
WD: hann bhabhi i mean u are literary ogling at the screen..aur IS bhai nay kuch nahin kahan

matlab aap ko bhi judge karna nahin chaiya na ki what others like and what they like to watch

tamanna:  (she looking at u) apko bura lagta hay jab mein movie mein aisay dekhti hoon..but yeh toh chalta hay na its just a smal scene

[Image: 16122965_1218395314942034_83883126651638...tagram.com]

WD: bhabhi agar yeh chalta hay toh meray six pack mein problem kya hay? sochiya kal kay din IS ko agar koi kadki topless dekhni hay toh usko deknay milna chaiya na

tamnna (getiing up) kya bolna charay hoon devarjee khuklay bolo its harmless screen pay dekhna

(though she got pissed when u tried to watch a cuck movie) koi problem nahin hay ismay na.

[Image: Hlr43vk.jpg]
my sistes face plastered in cum of a man she deint knew..these were scary men

i wanted to clean her face but too scared to say anything

[Image: WDRUfdM.jpg]
(12-04-2019, 07:51 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: hann bhabhi i mean u are literary ogling at the screen..aur IS bhai nay kuch nahin kahan

matlab aap ko bhi judge karna nahin chaiya na ki what others like and what they like to watch

tamanna:  (she looking at u) apko bura lagta hay jab mein movie mein aisay dekhti hoon..but yeh toh chalta hay na its just a smal scene

WD: bhabhi agar yeh chalta hay toh meray six pack mein problem kya hay? sochiya kal kay din IS ko agar koi kadki topless dekhni hay toh usko deknay milna chaiya na

tamnna (getiing up) kya bolna charay hoon devarjee khuklay bolo its harmless screen pay dekhna

(though she got pissed when u tried to watch a cuck movie) koi problem nahin hay ismay na.

IS: par jaan jab main apna scene dekh raha tha uss din tumne toh bhot gussa kiya tha na mujh pe yaad hai aur ab bhi gussa kar rahi hoon

tum aise dekhti ho toh main kuch nahin kehta hoon dekho toh salman aadha nanga hai aur tum ghoor rahi ho

aur main dekhta hoon kuch toh problem hai... i just think ki you dont love  me as much as i love you maine toh kabhi nahin 

kaha kuch bhi... main toh tumare saath dekhta hoon salman ki movies and you staring at him par main kuch suggest karoon aur tum bura maan jaati ho
(12-04-2019, 07:53 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my sistes face plastered in cum of a man she deint knew..these were scary men

i wanted to clean her face but too scared to say anything

they didnt even try to clean het they were just treating her like she was some whore to them 

man 4: ab toh hum duno ko chaiye satah mein kyun 

man 5: haan main toh nahin wait kar sakta hoon i need it as well now 

priyanka: ab kaise main 4 ka loongi saath mein .... i cant do so many men at the same time aise hi karn apadega ek ek karke aao na 

[Image: H2RehRg.jpg]

man 4 coming infront of her an dpulling her up and bending her over and now she was standing but bent over now 

man 4: aise hi mooh mein lo merea chalo mooh mein lo 

he started making her suck his cock and priyanka had no idea but man 5 was going behinf her now and gettign in his postion as well 

she had two cocks in her hand one in her mouth and one getting set behind all this in this dirty alleyway 

man 5: ab toh main bhi loonga ssaath mein 

[Image: BzuGIue.jpg]
(12-04-2019, 07:54 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: par jaan jab main apna scene dekh raha tha uss din tumne toh bhot gussa kiya tha na mujh pe yaad hai aur ab bhi gussa kar rahi hoon

tum aise dekhti ho toh main kuch nahin kehta hoon dekho toh salman aadha nanga hai aur tum ghoor rahi ho

aur main dekhta hoon kuch toh problem hai... i just think ki you dont love  me as much as i love you maine toh kabhi nahin 

kaha kuch bhi... main toh tumare saath dekhta hoon salman ki movies and you staring at him par main kuch suggest karoon aur tum bura maan jaati ho

tamanna: app yeh kya bolay jarray hay woh bhi paray mard kay samnay kuch bhi (she dint care i was there but hated that u said something that to her)

app soch bho kasay skatay hay yeh sab apki baat aur tgi app woh ..woh

WD: kya bhabhi? kaisa scene IS bhai (u telling me about the cuck scene) itni si batt bhabhi ismay kya badi baat hay...

IS apkay sath apki chezay enjoy karta hay aap unka sath dena chaiya na n his interest

[Image: ZhNGRBJ.jpg]
tamanna: yeh humari beech ki baat hay devarjee aap chup rahiya ab ....apko pata bhi hay inka bas chalay toh pat nahin meray sath kya karday (said in anger..she holding her managsutra..she felling her mairrage was just attacked)

WD: bhabhi  app suna toh karo poori baaat..ek baar IS bhai ko khulkay bolnay doo unko kya pasand hay

IS bhai aap bolon aaj jo bhi hay solve karlo aisay mairage mein problems ayingi phir aur

[Image: 5fTGwCB.jpg]
(12-04-2019, 08:03 AM)wkdevil Wrote: tamanna: app yeh kya bolay jarray hay woh bhi paray mard kay samnay kuch bhi (she dint care i was there but hated that u said something that to her)

app soch bho kasay skatay hay yeh sab apki baat aur tgi app woh ..woh

WD: kya bhabhi? kaisa scene IS bhai (u telling me about the cuck scene) itni si batt bhabhi ismay kya badi baat hay...

IS apkay sath apki chezay enjoy karta hay aap unka sath dena chaiya na n his interest

amanna: yeh humari beech ki baat hay devarjee aap chup rahiya ab ....apko pata bhi hay inka bas chalay toh pat nahin meray sath kya karday (said in anger..she holding her managsutra..she felling her mairrage was just attacked)

WD: bhabhi  app suna toh karo poori baaat..ek baar IS bhai ko khulkay bolnay doo unko kya pasand hay

IS bhai aap bolon aaj jo bhi hay solve karlo aisay mairage mein problems ayingi phir aur

she was probablyt hinking our marriage would be over with this i got up and went to her... since i didnt want to leave her i loved her

IS: aare jaan suno toh... aise thodi hai ki iske baad i wont love you... main toh tumse bhot pyaar karta hon aur iske baad toh aur pyaar karta agar tum karti

main toh bas tumhe woh vaise dekhna chahta hoon na... kyunki tumare liye bhi... i mean socho agar salman agaya aur usne kaha toh tum nahin karti kya uske saath socho

main hi toh vaise keh raha hoon na tum khush hogi aur main bhi khush hoonga na bas ek bhar hi toh ekh raha hoon na try karne ke liye
nothing but meat to them sh was about to get it

WD: woh didi kay sath aisay mat karo..let her go na (She wasnt even fighting back)

[Image: Xw9fNWo.jpg]