Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(14-03-2019, 03:09 PM)divya01 Wrote: aumm aumm really ahh as she toches my lund mere lund me sensation jaati hai aummm aumm aum ahah umm yeagh baby der kis baat ki fi.. comon

chooso bhi na ise.. i want ki teri lipstick ke nishaan mere lund pe chipaak jaaye

as she laughs ha ah ha

kat : kyu nhi

[Image: 53369470_2276447869299079_27219732465377...e=5D0C357F]

Kat ; ah ysss baby.. ah yss kehthe huye....she started to suck ur dick with full lust slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slur pkarke there lund ko  choosne lagthi he... slurp slurp

thupak thupak karke there lund pe thookathe huye.. aur andar lene ki koshish karthe huye choos rahi he..

ahysss arjun.. uff kya lund he thera.. ah ys slurp slurp slurp  ahys u like it baby.. ahaa..? u likeing ur sis sucking ur meaty cock..? haa bollo ah ys bolo kaise dikh rahi he theri kattu dedi ther elund choosthe huye

[Image: a28c683943852b8b5c14b2228339cfce.jpg]
(14-03-2019, 03:11 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Oh ysss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yss jaise hi thumne lund moome li i went crazy.. ah yssss pari.. uff kyaa choosthiho saali.

ahyss baby ah yss s suck it suck it  suck it.. deeper.. poora le.. pooraa andar thak le.. kehthe huye i hold her back head suddenly annd pushed my dick completely insid ehe rmouth and started to duck her deep throat.. without giving a gap to talk and take her breth fachak fachak afchak afchak afchak afhak afchaka fchak afchaka.. and uski ankhose panai ane lagi.. moose thook bahar ane laga.... fachak fahak afchak afchak but i m not stopping..

[Image: 51b6ef910b2b6c09e5a67012448aba40.jpg]

aumm aummm ahhh aumm fuck aummmm aumm aummm ummmmm umm umm ahh aumm aummm sh shaking her head in pain but cant do anything beacuse of your force aumm finally she broke the promise and hod yoyr thighs aummm to take the balaance as her eyes was filled with pain aumm no

scratching ur thighs to take breath but u r not aloowing as the impression is clearly visible in her throat

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2107866704_Parineeti%20Ch...53078f.jpg]
(14-03-2019, 03:14 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Kat ; ah ysss baby.. ah yss kehthe huye....she started to suck ur dick with full lust slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slur pkarke there lund ko  choosne lagthi he... slurp slurp

thupak thupak karke there lund pe thookathe huye.. aur andar lene ki koshish karthe huye choos rahi he..

ahysss arjun.. uff kya lund he thera.. ah ys slurp slurp slurp  ahys u like it baby.. ahaa..? u likeing ur sis sucking ur meaty cock..? haa bollo ah ys bolo kaise dikh rahi he theri kattu dedi ther elund choosthe huye

[Image: a28c683943852b8b5c14b2228339cfce.jpg]

aah uammm amazing bay aumm ahh i moan ahh yaeh bay i m njoying ur mouth is hell baby aummm aumm kya choosti hai tu aummm aumm katrina umm aumm ahh yeah aumm common i m playing with her hair from above and upar se champagne ki bottle lekar daalta hu aur neeche jo jaake uske face aaur boobs me girti hai and mere lund se neeche hue jati hai.. 

common baby sab chooso haaa aummm yeah u,,,,,aumm

[Image: katrina-kaif-in-swapnil-shinde.jpg]
(14-03-2019, 03:15 PM)divya01 Wrote: aumm aummm ahhh aumm fuck aummmm aumm aummm ummmmm umm umm ahh aumm aummm sh shaking her head in pain but cant do anything beacuse of your force aumm finally she broke the promise and hod yoyr thighs aummm to take the balaance as her eyes was filled with pain aumm no

scratching ur thighs to take breath but u r not aloowing as the impression is clearly visible in her throat

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2107866704_Parineeti%20Ch...53078f.jpg]

Oh ys oh ys oh ysss fuckk.. i m goig super crazy... on he rmouth fuck.. and fucking he rdeep throat fachak afchak afchak afchak afchak afchak afchak afchak karke lund ko andar thak thoos thoos ke chopd rahahu

ah yss pari.. uff ye kyaaa u broked the promise.. ah yssss ah yss u must be punished.. kehthe uye fatak fatak fat fat karke uski gaal pe maarne laga... when my dick still inside her mouth fach fahc fach fat fat fat...

and sudddenly uski mooki andar thak thooske.. bina bahar nikaale wahi rakh diyaa lund ko.. ahhh yss uski saliva thook bahaar aake.. moose chin pe tapak rahi he.. uski mamme pe...

she is going out of breath.. tapping on my thigh.. 

ah yss s and i m enjoying her.. like that.... and keeping dick in her mouth lik ethat for a minute suddenly i took it out.. and bahar nikaalthe hi wo deep breath lethe huye thook bahar nikaalne lagi.. cough karthe
(14-03-2019, 03:17 PM)divya01 Wrote: aah uammm amazing bay aumm ahh i moan ahh yaeh bay i m njoying ur mouth is hell baby aummm aumm kya choosti hai tu aummm aumm katrina umm aumm ahh yeah aumm common i m playing with her hair from above and upar se champagne ki bottle lekar daalta hu aur neeche jo jaake uske face aaur boobs me girti hai and mere lund se neeche hue jati hai.. 

common baby sab chooso haaa aummm yeah u,,,,,aumm

[Image: katrina-kaif-in-swapnil-shinde.jpg]

kat ; oih yes su naughty devull ah yss slurp slurp slur pslurp slur pslur pslur slrup karke chooss choosthe huyethere lund ko.. when u pour the champaign.. she took her tongue.. out.. and slowly sucked all the drink.. from bottom of ur dick edge to ur dick tip.. and slurp slurp and tongue se there dick tip ko hilaake tease karthe huye.. again took ur dick insid ehe rmouth and started to suck slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup

[Image: 0adf0922c9bb14c2f8a7aa92c602984b.jpg]
(14-03-2019, 03:19 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Oh ys oh ys oh ysss fuckk.. i m goig super crazy... on he rmouth fuck.. and fucking he rdeep throat fachak afchak afchak afchak afchak afchak afchak afchak karke lund ko andar thak thoos thoos ke chopd rahahu

ah yss pari.. uff ye kyaaa u broked the promise.. ah yssss ah yss u must be punished.. kehthe uye fatak fatak fat fat karke uski gaal pe maarne laga... when my dick still inside her mouth fach fahc fach fat fat fat...

and sudddenly uski mooki andar thak thooske.. bina bahar nikaale wahi rakh diyaa lund ko.. ahhh yss uski saliva thook bahaar aake.. moose chin pe tapak rahi he.. uski mamme pe...

she is going out of breath.. tapping on my thigh.. 

ah yss s and i m enjoying her.. like that.... and keeping dick in her mouth lik ethat for a minute suddenly i took it out.. and bahar nikaalthe hi wo deep breath lethe huye thook bahar nikaalne lagi.. cough karthe

ahhh ahhhhhh she takes sigh of relief aumm aff apbne boobs pe haath rakhti hui nd preessing them to pump her heart.. and then looking at you... 
uff kya haai yee hardick.. aaraam se nhi kar sakte ho kya.. jyaada hawas aa gayi hai...
she says with aattitude and with lust.... ufff 

as she looking at you helplessley

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1000838304_Parineeti%20Ch...b04c02.jpg]
(14-03-2019, 03:21 PM)white panther87 Wrote: kat ; oih yes su naughty devull ah yss slurp slurp slur pslurp slur pslur pslur slrup karke chooss choosthe huyethere lund ko.. when u pour the champaign.. she took her tongue.. out.. and slowly sucked all the drink.. from bottom of ur dick edge to ur dick tip.. and slurp slurp and tongue se there dick tip ko hilaake tease karthe huye.. again took ur dick insid ehe rmouth and started to suck slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup

[Image: 0adf0922c9bb14c2f8a7aa92c602984b.jpg]

aumm ahh yeahh aumm aumm i just hold her hairs now and uskface ko control karte hue i srated pushing my dick inside her mouth aumm fuckkhhh fchh fuchhhhh fuchh drilling her mouth and she is helpless and feeling pain and pleasure at the same time fchh fcchh fcuhchh aaah you juicy mouth baby aumm aummm

kya baat hai aummmm aummm yeah controling her completely

[Image: Katrina%2B6.JPG]
(14-03-2019, 03:22 PM)divya01 Wrote: ahhh ahhhhhh she takes sigh of relief aumm aff apbne boobs pe haath rakhti hui nd preessing them to pump her heart.. and then looking at you... 
uff kya haai yee hardick.. aaraam se nhi kar sakte ho kya.. jyaada hawas aa gayi hai...
she says with aattitude and with lust.... ufff 

as she looking at you helplessley

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1000838304_Parineeti%20Ch...b04c02.jpg]

ah yss taking my shirt also completely out.. holding her face lifting her up.. !!  and kissingher saliva dripping mouth umma umma uma uma sucking her saliva from her chin slurp slup ahhysss pari... bolana me jaanwar hu...  tho jaanwar ais ehi karthe he..

kehthe huye suddenly neeche se uski skirt... kheenchake utaar diyaaa....  and turned her and pushed her on the tree near us....

and peechese uski.. baal hatake aage daalthe huye uski meaty sexy peet ko... chaat the huye neeche aane laga.. umma umma uma slurp slrup slur pslur slur lsurp slrup and me neeche aakar.. uski peeche knees pe beth gaya...

and fat fat fat karke uski butts pe maartha hu while it giggle like a jelly...

and parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr karke panty ko faad diyaaa.. and skissing her inner thigshs started to spread her legs widely.. and going upwards towards her pussy and ass holes
(14-03-2019, 03:25 PM)divya01 Wrote: aumm ahh yeahh aumm aumm i just hold her hairs now and uskface ko control karte hue i srated pushing my dick inside her mouth aumm fuckkhhh fchh fuchhhhh fuchh drilling her mouth and she is helpless and feeling pain and pleasure at the same time fchh fcchh fcuhchh aaah you juicy mouth baby aumm aummm

kya baat hai aummmm aummm yeah controling her completely

[Image: Katrina%2B6.JPG]

she suprised by ur move.. and she suddenly hold ur thighss tightly.. and tapping it.. 

ki use saas lena mushkil ho rahi thi. she is caughing..  glrup glrup glrup glrup glurp glru pglru signing u with the hand slow.. down

ankhome aasu nikalne lage halke se.. mose thook there lund pe bahne laga... glrup glru glru glru pgurp her juicy lips.. glittering by her sticky saliva. while u fucking he rmouth

[Image: d2dfb986b3cebc688fa38833392e8f26.jpg]
(14-03-2019, 03:28 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ah yss taking my shirt also completely out.. holding her face lifting her up.. !!  and kissingher saliva dripping mouth umma umma uma uma sucking her saliva from her chin slurp slup ahhysss pari... bolana me jaanwar hu...  tho jaanwar ais ehi karthe he..

kehthe huye suddenly neeche se uski skirt... kheenchake utaar diyaaa....  and turned her and pushed her on the tree near us....

and peechese uski.. baal hatake aage daalthe huye uski meaty sexy peet ko... chaat the huye neeche aane laga.. umma umma uma slurp slrup slur pslur slur lsurp slrup and me neeche aakar.. uski peeche knees pe beth gaya...

and fat fat fat karke uski butts pe maartha hu while it giggle like a jelly...

and parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr karke panty ko faad diyaaa.. and skissing her inner thigshs started to spread her legs widely.. and going upwards towards her pussy and ass holes

ahhhhh aumm ahhhh aumm araams e ahh aumm hardick aummm aumm ahh umm ouch aouch aumm ahh yeah baby itni jaldi pahunch gaye mere neeche aah yeahah bbay laagta hai ki aaaj to jannaat dika doge as she hold the tree with both hnds for making balance aumm hh aahhummm yeahhh aummmm ahh 

uff

as she spread her legs to ease you

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3016374388_Parineeti%20Ch...edcffd.JPG]