Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(14-03-2019, 03:31 PM)divya01 Wrote: ahhhhh aumm ahhhh aumm araams e ahh aumm hardick aummm aumm ahh umm ouch aouch aumm ahh yeah baby itni jaldi pahunch gaye mere neeche aah yeahah bbay laagta hai ki aaaj to jannaat dika doge as she hold the tree with both hnds for making balance aumm hh aahhummm yeahhh aummmm ahh 

uff

as she spread her legs to ease you

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3016374388_Parineeti%20Ch...edcffd.JPG]

HD : ah yssss pari.. ah ysss slurp slurp slurp slrup karke uski thighs chaat the huye  dheeres eupar anelaga and spread ur legs more wider..

and hold ur butts and spread it wider..

ah ysss that pinky pussy.. and that as shole.. ah ysss my fvrt food is here pari..

kehthe huye ek hi jhatke me mera poora face there butts ke beeche me ghused detha hu neeche se.. and started to suck her pussy foirst.. from bottom slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slur pslurp slrup slrup srup karke daba dabaaake chaatne lag.. like lifting u up with my face... from bottom. alsur slu slrup slurp

and hatahose there bade bad egaand pe fat fat fat karke spank kar rahahu slurp slur slrup slrup slrup fat fat fat fat

[Image: DNs09mlUMAAGYu_.jpg]
(14-03-2019, 03:31 PM)white panther87 Wrote: she suprised by ur move.. and she suddenly hold ur thighss tightly.. and tapping it.. 

ki use saas lena mushkil ho rahi thi. she is caughing..  glrup glrup glrup glrup glurp glru pglru signing u with the hand slow.. down

ankhome aasu nikalne lage halke se.. mose thook there lund pe bahne laga... glrup glru glru glru pgurp her juicy lips.. glittering by her sticky saliva. while u fucking he rmouth

[Image: d2dfb986b3cebc688fa38833392e8f26.jpg]

uff aumm kya lag rhi ho tum ek dum raand aumm ahh fucking her mouth.... and suddenly apna lund bahar nikalta hu...as she feels relieved ummmm ummm umm and usko push karke khade karta hu...

and khud bhi khada hoke

uski dress ko neeche girata hu... as she is in bra and panty

me loking at her

uff kya maal lag rhi ho tum kat

kehte hue i hold her hand and taook inside the big bathroom jaha par sirf charo taaraf glass hai au bathtub aur shower hai...

and usko shower ke neeeche khada karta hu and srted the shower and kissig re lips hard aummmmmmmm aaumm aumm aumm as we both getting wet aumm yeahh bya and squeeezing her butts over panities aim ummm

kehte hue removed her br and neeche n bend hokar started sucking her boobs ummmmm ummmmmm ummmm aummmmm ummmm kya mamme hai baby ummmm ummm pinching her nipples

kat enjoying ummmm ummm ahhhh ummmmmmmm ummmmmm aummmm ahhhh ummmmm umm

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(14-03-2019, 03:36 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ah yssss pari.. ah ysss slurp slurp slurp slrup karke uski thighs chaat the huye  dheeres eupar anelaga and spread ur legs more wider..

and hold ur butts and spread it wider..

ah ysss that pinky pussy.. and that as shole.. ah ysss my fvrt food is here pari..

kehthe huye ek hi jhatke me mera poora face there butts ke beeche me ghused detha hu neeche se.. and started to suck her pussy foirst.. from bottom slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slur pslurp slrup slrup srup karke daba dabaaake chaatne lag.. like lifting u up with my face... from bottom. alsur slu slrup slurp

and hatahose there bade bad egaand pe fat fat fat karke spank kar rahahu slurp slur slrup slrup slrup fat fat fat fat

[Image: DNs09mlUMAAGYu_.jpg]

aah aummm aumm ahhhh aummm aumm ahh umm yeahh aumm baby aumm yeah she enjoys aumm ahhh thaats great umm ahh yeah baahy deeper ummmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhh umm ummm she bites her fingers further up aummmm ky baat hai aummm

peeche mud kar tujhe dekh rhi haai and enjoying more

aahhhhh u like my pussy baby

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4258532233_Parineeti%20Ch...f6ab61.JPG]
bhaai... 5 min call pe hu aata hu
(14-03-2019, 03:37 PM)divya01 Wrote: uff aumm kya lag rhi ho tum ek dum raand aumm ahh fucking her mouth.... and suddenly apna lund bahar nikalta hu...as she feels relieved ummmm ummm umm and usko push karke khade karta hu...

and khud bhi khada hoke

uski dress ko neeche girata hu... as she is in bra and panty

me loking at her

uff kya maal lag rhi ho tum kat

kehte hue i hold her hand and taook inside the big bathroom jaha par sirf charo taaraf glass hai au bathtub aur shower hai...

and usko shower ke neeeche khada karta hu and srted the shower and kissig re lips hard aummmmmmmm aaumm aumm aumm as we both getting wet aumm yeahh bya and squeeezing her butts over panities aim ummm

kehte hue removed her br and neeche n bend hokar started sucking her boobs ummmmm ummmmmm ummmm aummmmm ummmm kya mamme hai baby ummmm ummm pinching her nipples

kat enjoying ummmm ummm ahhhh ummmmmmmm ummmmmm aummmm ahhhh ummmmm umm

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

kat ; ah yss hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa yss suff janwar kaheeke.. ah ysss itna hawaas.. uff  behan ko raand kah rah eho kehthe huye naughtyly ther elund pe maarthi he.. saas lethe huye

and when u toook he rin the bathroom and started to suck her boobs.. in the shower water..
she is feeling so horny.. 

Kat ; ahhhhhhhhhhhh yss hmm haa auff arjun.. ah ysssss uff  mene thume business freak sochathaa ah ys haa uff.. but manan padega!!! ah ys thu tho kaafi romantic bhi ho.. ah yss ha yss baby chooso.. behan ki mammonko choosu arjun.. ahysss haa ysss kehthe huye there sarko apne mammo pe pres karne lagi

[Image: 2e5ee675053e98e3b720288fea6a6c1c.jpg?b=t]
(14-03-2019, 03:40 PM)divya01 Wrote: aah aummm aumm ahhhh aummm aumm ahh umm yeahh aumm baby aumm yeah she enjoys aumm ahhh thaats great umm ahh yeah baahy deeper ummmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhh umm ummm she bites her fingers further up aummmm ky baat hai aummm

peeche mud kar tujhe dekh rhi haai and enjoying more

aahhhhh u like my pussy baby

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4258532233_Parineeti%20Ch...f6ab61.JPG]

HD : ah ys sbaby ah ys slurp slrup slru pslur pslur slur pslur slru i love to eat ur evert part kehthe huye wais eh choot chaat chaat ke.. seedha upar ki aur jaatha hu.. and now spread ur butts more wider.. ki uski gaand bhi khule.. and split on her ass hole.. and seedha firse uski gaand ki andar bhi moo ghused diya.. and started to suck her as shole with full lust slurp slurp slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slru

and doosre haath se uski choot ke andar 3 ungliya daalke finger karne laga.. and upar uski gaand chaat raha hu slurp slrup slrup slurp slurp fach afch afch afch fach fach fach fach fach

[Image: 41640984_500812340418012_129678910775142...nd_1_1.jpg]
Ahh sexy Rakul in ramp

[Image: Rakul%20preeth%20(16).jpg]
[Image: Rakul%20preeth%20(15).jpg]
[Image: Rakul%20preeth%20(1).jpg]
(14-03-2019, 03:57 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh sexy Rakul in ramp

[Image: Rakul%20preeth%20(16).jpg]

Ippudu ani flat aypoyay kada bro