Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(14-03-2019, 02:26 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ah yss ur naughty talk and moves making her ashame and also horny.. ki wo ye sab pehli baar feel kar rahi thi... wo bhi apne bhai ke saath

Kat sharam se mirror ke saamne khade hokar... mirror me hi there aana dekh rahi he.. and her heart beating pumping up while u r coming near to her..

Kat ; ah ysssss arjun.. hmm behan kya pehnthi he.. kya nahi. khud checkkarlo... apne haathho se.. muje sharam athi he kehne me...

[Image: 384fe1ec8d2aaa389b7357aae3e797c9.jpg]

hmm really kehte hue uske peeche aakar haath uske shouders pe rakhta hu ... uske baao ko sawarte hue side karke uske ear lobes cchosta hu kass ke aummmmmm ummmmm ummmm ummm ummmm sucking her neck like mad doga umm katrina ummmmm ummm i love u bbay aummmmmm ummm ummmmm umm as she aalos enjoys aummmm ummmmm ummm and usko ear rig ko utar kar fek deta hu

as aage dono haath daalkar uske boobs ko dabata hu dress ke upar se aummmm ummmmm ummmm umm ummm and halke se uski chain kholta hu aummmm ummmm ummm ummmm umm aahhh aumm aumm aumm aumm and uski cleavge nazar aati hai aummmm ummm along with sided bra aummmmm ummmmm

uski raa ko mirror me dekhkar

me: auum ahah baby ye to jannat haia ummmm ummm ummm ummm dont u think so kisig her cheeks aummm umm umm umm

aumm umm as she laughs in pleasure ha ha and enjoying and oaning hard aummmm ummmm 

[Image: Fitoor2.jpg]
(14-03-2019, 02:30 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ah ys i put one thick soft towel down. ki usko bethathe waqth kuc  lage na.... on that rough surface..

and she sits infront of my pant.. and a huge bulg dikh rahahe use mere pant se..

and i bend down.. and kissing her lips once again..

HD : oh yesss Pari.. come on lets play a naughty game.. thuje wo khane ko chahiye tho.. thuje bina haath use khiye.. mere pant and uderwear nikaalna padega.. bahitho.. aaj wo nahi milega kehthe huye wink kartha hu..  i know she i desperate for my meat now..

[Image: 6cfbfa73224d8f7a38c8ff6beca629f2.jpg]

as she looks at you... ha ha ha seriously u r crossing aall the limits

aumm ujm common aise to mat karo.. i want it.. kehte hue she tries to catch that without using hand and apna mu jitna bada ho sake utna kholti hai as u teasing her

and catches your cock on pants with her mouth aummmm aumm finally aa agaya pakad me

trying to opeen the pants with her mouth

and looking u upawards tesingly as u enjoying the situation

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1112908093_Parineeti%20Ch...0c5d15.JPG]
(14-03-2019, 02:32 PM)divya01 Wrote: hmm really kehte hue uske peeche aakar haath uske shouders pe rakhta hu ... uske baao ko sawarte hue side karke uske ear lobes cchosta hu kass ke aummmmmm ummmmm ummmm ummm ummmm sucking her neck like mad doga umm katrina ummmmm ummm i love u bbay aummmmmm ummm ummmmm umm as she aalos enjoys aummmm ummmmm ummm and usko ear rig ko utar kar fek deta hu

as aage dono haath daalkar uske boobs ko dabata hu dress ke upar se aummmm ummmmm ummmm umm ummm and halke se uski chain kholta hu aummmm ummmm ummm ummmm umm aahhh aumm aumm aumm aumm and uski cleavge nazar aati hai aummmm ummm along with sided bra aummmmm ummmmm

uski raa ko mirror me dekhkar

me: auum ahah baby ye to jannat haia ummmm ummm ummm ummm dont u think so kisig her cheeks aummm umm umm umm

aumm umm as she laughs in pleasure ha ha and enjoying and oaning hard aummmm ummmm 

[Image: Fitoor2.jpg]

ah yss jais ehi thumne uski ear lobs cheeks sabkiss karth ehuye uski earing ko utaarke fenkathe ho.. she feeling amazingly horny. uski body ke nerves me chemistry jaagne laga..

and started to moan more louder.. and ek haath peeche daalke there sar savrne lagthi he....

Kat ; ah yss haaaa hmm haaaaaaaaaaaa yss ufff arjun... ohh ysssss baaby.. haa yss taste me.. taste ur b'rthday gift.. use me as u want.  play with me baby.. ah ys ummaaa

and jaise hi thume uski dress ki zip aadha open kiya age se.. and her cleavage view became to view to u,,

kat ; ah ysss baby.. jannath there saamne hi he.. aaakar jannath ma mazaa nahi loge.. kyaa kehthe huye ther ehathonko pakadke.. apne bra ke upar se mammpe rakhathi he.. and winks u.. in the mirror with shy smile

[Image: fcb132221e6640b2d9c80406d3fa7f1a.jpg]
(14-03-2019, 02:36 PM)divya01 Wrote: as she looks at you... ha ha ha seriously u r crossing aall the limits

aumm ujm common aise to mat karo.. i want it.. kehte hue she tries to catch that without using hand and apna mu jitna bada ho sake utna kholti hai as u teasing her

and catches your cock on pants with her mouth aummmm aumm finally aa agaya pakad me

trying to opeen the pants with her mouth

and looking u upawards tesingly as u enjoying the situation

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1112908093_Parineeti%20Ch...0c5d15.JPG]

HD : oh yss ohh yss ohh yss baby..... chahiye tho khud lena padega kehthe huye jais ehi thumne moome pakadli  and pant ke zip khole pant neeche agaya..

and now im in only underwear..

and u r face is infont of my underwear

HD ; ah ysss pari.. come on sirf underwear baaki he use bhi kheenchado

[Image: cb7830ae60f945ea523112fab491c9f1.jpg]
bro 10mnts
(14-03-2019, 02:38 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ah yss jais ehi thumne uski ear lobs cheeks sabkiss karth ehuye uski earing ko utaarke fenkathe ho.. she feeling amazingly horny. uski body ke nerves me chemistry jaagne laga..

and started to moan more louder.. and ek haath peeche daalke there sar savrne lagthi he....

Kat ; ah yss haaaa hmm haaaaaaaaaaaa yss ufff arjun... ohh ysssss baaby.. haa yss taste me.. taste ur b'rthday gift.. use me as u want.  play with me baby.. ah ys ummaaa

and jaise hi thume uski dress ki zip aadha open kiya age se.. and her cleavage view became to view to u,,

kat ; ah ysss baby.. jannath there saamne hi he.. aaakar jannath ma mazaa nahi loge.. kyaa kehthe huye ther ehathonko pakadke.. apne bra ke upar se mammpe rakhathi he.. and winks u.. in the mirror with shy smile

[Image: fcb132221e6640b2d9c80406d3fa7f1a.jpg]

aumm ummm kitni sharati hu aum atumm aummm aummm umm um ummm aumm aumm umm aumm aumm sucking her neack aummm ummmm umm umm aummmm aummm aummm ummm ummm aumm aummm au ummmm umm umm aumm aumm aummm aumm aummmm ummm ummm aumm

kat: just pushed me aummmm ummmm ummm

and turned around and smiling naughtily

as we were in haall jaha par sofa bed sab vahi par tha and even bathroom 

aaj tumhari behen dikhayegi ki kya kya aata hai use...

kat : common your princees wants ki show your cock...

as i get shocked....

me : are u sure baby... u will suck my cock also?

kat : jitna bola utna karo.. samjhe...

as i listened her words and apni pant ko bhi neeche gira deta hu and apni sshirt ko bhi.... as she opens her dress too but utarti nhi sirf open karti hai and uski bra panty naazar aati hai

me: your r hot baby

kat : acha abhi baatai hu... kehte hue she pushed me on sofa.... aand maain baith jaata hu as she bends down and pouring champagne in her mouth

and neeche baaithkar looking at me smilingly

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3209082276_Katrina%20Kaif...5aa6cf.JPG]
(14-03-2019, 02:45 PM)divya01 Wrote: aumm ummm kitni sharati hu aum atumm aummm aummm umm um ummm aumm aumm umm aumm aumm sucking her neack aummm ummmm umm umm aummmm aummm aummm ummm ummm aumm aummm au ummmm umm umm aumm aumm aummm aumm aummmm ummm ummm aumm

kat: just pushed me aummmm ummmm ummm

and turned around and smiling naughtily

as we were in haall jaha par sofa bed sab vahi par tha and even bathroom 

aaj tumhari behen dikhayegi ki kya kya aata hai use...

kat : common your princees wants ki show your cock...

as i get shocked....

me : are u sure baby... u will suck my cock also?

kat : jitna bola utna karo.. samjhe...

as i listened her words and apni pant ko bhi neeche gira deta hu and apni sshirt ko bhi.... as she opens her dress too but utarti nhi sirf open karti hai and uski bra panty naazar aati hai

me: your r hot baby

kat : acha abhi baatai hu... kehte hue she pushed me on sofa.... aand maain baith jaata hu as she bends down and pouring champagne in her mouth

and neeche baaithkar looking at me smilingly

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3209082276_Katrina%20Kaif...5aa6cf.JPG]

Ur dick is standing tal... and hard infront of her.. and she take a sip of champaign....

and thuje dekhathe huye... there paas aathi he.. and thoda sa bend hoke.. there lund ke paas aake.. there lund ko apne ek haath se pakadthi he.. and slowly split the champaign from he rmouth to ur dick... 

ah ysss jitna me sochi thi usase bhi  bada he ye tho kehthe huye stroking it gently with her hands..with the champaign//

[Image: b685aac40147fa15e796ac64174632e2.jpg?b=t]
(14-03-2019, 02:41 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : oh yss ohh yss ohh yss baby..... chahiye tho khud lena padega kehthe huye jais ehi thumne moome pakadli  and pant ke zip khole pant neeche agaya..

and now im in only underwear..

and u r face is infont of my underwear

HD ; ah ysss pari.. come on sirf underwear baaki he use bhi kheenchado

[Image: cb7830ae60f945ea523112fab491c9f1.jpg]
( sorry bai dhyaan nhi diya)

she looks u naughtily aumm aumm  acha bachu... kehte hue she pulls ur underwesr with her mouth and she starts looking at your dick as your dick slaps her face coming out of underwear

ummm itna laamba hai.. kehte hue she opens her mouth and starts sucking the dick aummmm aumm aaumm aaumm aumm aumm kya lund hai aumm itna lamba ummm aaumm hhahah umm aumm looking t u fce aumm aumm a

[Image: hpse_fullsize__457764780_Parineeti%20Cho...c65145.JPG]
(14-03-2019, 03:04 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ur dick is standing tal... and hard infront of her.. and she take a sip of champaign....

and thuje dekhathe huye... there paas aathi he.. and thoda sa bend hoke.. there lund ke paas aake.. there lund ko apne ek haath se pakadthi he.. and slowly split the champaign from he rmouth to ur dick... 

ah ysss jitna me sochi thi usase bhi  bada he ye tho kehthe huye stroking it gently with her hands..with the champaign//

[Image: b685aac40147fa15e796ac64174632e2.jpg?b=t]

aumm aumm really ahh as she toches my lund mere lund me sensation jaati hai aummm aumm aum ahah umm yeagh baby der kis baat ki fi.. comon

chooso bhi na ise.. i want ki teri lipstick ke nishaan mere lund pe chipaak jaaye

as she laughs ha ah ha

kat : kyu nhi

[Image: 53369470_2276447869299079_27219732465377...e=5D0C357F]
(14-03-2019, 03:07 PM)divya01 Wrote: ( sorry bai dhyaan nhi diya)

she looks u naughtily aumm aumm  acha bachu... kehte hue she pulls ur underwesr with her mouth and she starts looking at your dick as your dick slaps her face coming out of underwear

ummm itna laamba hai.. kehte hue she opens her mouth and starts sucking the dick aummmm aumm aaumm aaumm aumm aumm kya lund hai aumm itna lamba ummm aaumm hhahah umm aumm looking t u fce aumm aumm a

[Image: hpse_fullsize__457764780_Parineeti%20Cho...c65145.JPG]

Oh ysss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yss jaise hi thumne lund moome li i went crazy.. ah yssss pari.. uff kyaa choosthiho saali.

ahyss baby ah yss s suck it suck it  suck it.. deeper.. poora le.. pooraa andar thak le.. kehthe huye i hold her back head suddenly annd pushed my dick completely insid ehe rmouth and started to duck her deep throat.. without giving a gap to talk and take her breth fachak fachak afchak afchak afchak afhak afchaka fchak afchaka.. and uski ankhose panai ane lagi.. moose thook bahar ane laga.... fachak fahak afchak afchak but i m not stopping..

[Image: 51b6ef910b2b6c09e5a67012448aba40.jpg]