Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(10-12-2018, 12:23 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Manushi get suntied.. but wo resist nahi kar sakthi thi.. she knew.. u r more number than her.. so she can't oppose or resist u..  she is leaving to do whatever u giys want..

manushi : Hh yss auch haa kyaa meri gaand bhi...? no no no devill gaand nahi.. abhi bahuth thak chuki hu. no pls not on ass ah ysss me uth bhi nahi paavungi... plsss.. not on ass

but she knew u won't listen her

[Image: 31444937_174431613131637_848622180890715...e=5C9C6322]

Saali pooch kon raha hai ( repeating the same.words she said to me) kya main tera sa pyar karta hoon tera.hona wala pati hoon jo pyar karoon main toh sirf tujhe apni mistress samaj ka chod raha hoon( i insert fully into her ass and start drilling her ass) thap thP thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap thP thap 
Saaali kya mast cheez.hai tu.ahmmmm ammmmmmm
Itni tight toh kaafi time.ho gaya nahie mili mujhe zmmmm teri maa bhi itni tight nahie khol diya usko bhi chod chod ka ammmmmmm amm.aur jahan tak tera hai dna karwa la meri beti na ho tu teri maa ko tera baap sa ziyada maina thoka.hai ammmm ammmmm
(10-12-2018, 12:27 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 12:21 PM)Devil Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 12:18 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 12:11 PM)Devil Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 12:06 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yessss alia.. uff.. kyuu.. itni kyaaa hich kicha rahi ho.. ah ysss.. theri hi gaand ki henaa.. ah ysss come on baby.. ah yssss u have funn...

Ahh yes and jais ehi start kiya usne.. choosne ko uff.... now i m also feeling warmth of he rmouth and cool of ice cube.. making my dick  fucking crazy..

Ahh yss ah hysss ahh ysssss alia.. uff.. yaaa baby ah yss kyaa choosthi ho... uff... lagtha he bahuth experience he.. ah yssss haa yssss haaa fuckk.. ah yss par pooraa lo meri jaan.. ah yssss aise nahi me dikhaatha hu kaise. kehthe huye suddenly i hold her head.. and pushed my dick inside her deep throat.. and started to drill her mouth deeply.. fucking her deep throat fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak

Alia: ( as you start drilling her mouth she grabs your thights digging her nails into your thighs and now tears coming out from her eyes and saliva and cum oozing out from the sides of her lips)
Ahhmm ahhmmm ahhmmm ahmhmm ahhhmmm ahhhmmmm ahhhammmm ahhhammm ahhhammmm ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh 
[Image: alia-bhatt_35a4420a-58e2-11e8-b87b-3dd7d8bd63e9.JPG]

oh yaa salivaa coming out from he rmouth.. and falling on her white top.. making it stick withher boobs... tears fillin gin her eyes.... and my dick is completely sticky.. with her salivaa.. glurp glrup glrup glrup glurp glrup glrup

ah yss uff. haa aliaaa uff. kyaa moo he theri.. uff haa yss fahcka fachka fachak fachak karke... lund ko poora uski gale thak ghused ke.. bina bahar nikaale wahi rakh diya.. and hold her nose closed.. not giving to breath her....

alia started to tremble..  ah yss and i m enjoying that.. and keeping my dick for a minute.. like that.. suddenly i took my dick out...

and alia pushing me and coughing..  and moome bhari saari saliva floor pe thook dethi he...

but without giving a lot of time to her.. i lifted he rup.. holding her hair.. and use uthaake.. saamne rahi shelf me bita diya.. and dono hathose uski top ko parr karke dfaad diya... and bra kheenchake.. fenk ke.. mera pantan dunderwear dono kholke nikaalkar... poora nanaga hogaya.. and spread her leg wide..... and once again took on ice cube and.. uski dono mammon pe ragadne laga.. and slowly taking downwards and kept that on her pussy lipss.. and mere dick tip ko uski chut pe rakhake.. uss icce cube ko andar push kiyaa. an di placed my mouth on her boobs and started to suck them... slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slurp slrup and slowly pushing the dick inside her pussy
Alia: ( still trying to catch her breath and you already fucking her pussy ) hhhmmm ahhhmmmmm oaaaaiiiiiiiii maaaaaa maar daala ammmmmmm ammmmmmmma hmmmmmmm ammmmmm ( shivers through her legs she is holding onto your shoulder as you enter her) ahhmmm pyar sa karo na tum.toh ahjmmm aaag laga raha hoo hardik.ammmmmmm

[Image: alia-bhatt-endorse-air-hostess-training-...e-0001.jpg]

ha ha ha thodi der pehle.. thum hi tho kahi thi na alia.. ki me pyaar se kar rahahu.. u want aggreesive.. ab kyu pooch rahi ho ppyaar se karo..

ha ha haa abb mera jaanwar jaag chukaa he aaliaa.. ab pyaar nahi.. sirf waaar hogaa kehthe huye hi.. pushed my dickk with full force deep inside her pussy.. with full thurst.. and it touched her spot.. and started to fuck her like wild animal.. without giving gap of second thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak tahpak

and left hand se uski back head ko ghaske pakada huva hu.. and right hand se uski mammon pe maarthe huye tiits ko pakadke kheenchak epinch karke chod rah ahu/... and banging her hard.

ah ysss thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak.. ah yss alia ab bol.. mere jaise mechanic ko kabhi handle kiya he kyaa..? ah ys thapak thapak tahpak

Alia: ( on cloud nine she is enjoying to the maximum) ahhmm ahhmm nahie nahi ammm ammmm woh na ammmm tum toh ammmmm mujhe aammmmm chod raha hoon ahhmmmmm baki sab tkh pyar sa karta hain ammm ahhmmm aur ranbir toh bilkul ahhmmmm gaya kaam sa ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh

[Image: alia-bhatt-not-scared-failure-0001.jpg]
she shocked when u herd that.. ah ys auch auch tauchhaa fuckkkk haa kyaa saale hune mere maako bhi chode ho.. ahyss fuckk u bastrdd

ah ys auch haaa meri gaand noo fuck haa ys aah faad diyaa meri gaand saalee ah hyss auch auch auch auhc she is taaping the bed hardly in paining.. scratching the bed sheets..

ah hys sauch haaaaaa noo fuck.. haa yss auch haaaa stopp no meri gaandd fat rahi hee.. haa devill. sto[p

[Image: DV_FamRV4AA8PIT.jpg]
(10-12-2018, 12:30 PM)white panther87 Wrote: she shocked when u herd that.. ah ys auch auch tauchhaa fuckkkk haa kyaa saale hune mere maako bhi chode ho.. ahyss fuckk u bastrdd

ah ys auch haaa meri gaand noo fuck haa ys aah faad diyaa meri gaand saalee ah hyss auch auch auch auhc she is taaping the bed hardly in paining.. scratching the bed sheets..

ah hys sauch haaaaaa noo fuck.. haa yss auch haaaa stopp no meri gaandd fat rahi hee.. haa devill. sto[p

[Image: DV_FamRV4AA8PIT.jpg]
After fucking her hard i remove her from the bed and make her sit on her knees.on the floor with my dick in front of her and other servents as well with there dicks in there hands ready to give her the facial of her.life 

Saali sabka lena.parega cum.apna.mooh pa ( everybody starts jerking there dicks in front of her and she is herself jerking my dick

Ana.hi wala.hai saali abhi aya ( after a little while we all unload our cum.onto her face her face is fully covered in cum)
(10-12-2018, 12:30 PM)Devil Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 12:18 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 12:11 PM)Devil Wrote: Alia: ( as you start drilling her mouth she grabs your thights digging her nails into your thighs and now tears coming out from her eyes and saliva and cum oozing out from the sides of her lips)
Ahhmm ahhmmm ahhmmm ahmhmm ahhhmmm ahhhmmmm ahhhammmm ahhhammm ahhhammmm ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh 
[Image: alia-bhatt_35a4420a-58e2-11e8-b87b-3dd7d8bd63e9.JPG]

oh yaa salivaa coming out from he rmouth.. and falling on her white top.. making it stick withher boobs... tears fillin gin her eyes.... and my dick is completely sticky.. with her salivaa.. glurp glrup glrup glrup glurp glrup glrup

ah yss uff. haa aliaaa uff. kyaa moo he theri.. uff haa yss fahcka fachka fachak fachak karke... lund ko poora uski gale thak ghused ke.. bina bahar nikaale wahi rakh diya.. and hold her nose closed.. not giving to breath her....

alia started to tremble..  ah yss and i m enjoying that.. and keeping my dick for a minute.. like that.. suddenly i took my dick out...

and alia pushing me and coughing..  and moome bhari saari saliva floor pe thook dethi he...

but without giving a lot of time to her.. i lifted he rup.. holding her hair.. and use uthaake.. saamne rahi shelf me bita diya.. and dono hathose uski top ko parr karke dfaad diya... and bra kheenchake.. fenk ke.. mera pantan dunderwear dono kholke nikaalkar... poora nanaga hogaya.. and spread her leg wide..... and once again took on ice cube and.. uski dono mammon pe ragadne laga.. and slowly taking downwards and kept that on her pussy lipss.. and mere dick tip ko uski chut pe rakhake.. uss icce cube ko andar push kiyaa. an di placed my mouth on her boobs and started to suck them... slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slurp slrup and slowly pushing the dick inside her pussy
Alia: ( still trying to catch her breath and you already fucking her pussy ) hhhmmm ahhhmmmmm oaaaaiiiiiiiii maaaaaa maar daala ammmmmmm ammmmmmmma hmmmmmmm ammmmmm ( shivers through her legs she is holding onto your shoulder as you enter her) ahhmmm pyar sa karo na tum.toh ahjmmm aaag laga raha hoo hardik.ammmmmmm

ha ha ha thodi der pehle.. thum hi tho kahi thi na alia.. ki me pyaar se kar rahahu.. u want aggreesive.. ab kyu pooch rahi ho ppyaar se karo..

ha ha haa abb mera jaanwar jaag chukaa he aaliaa.. ab pyaar nahi.. sirf waaar hogaa kehthe huye hi.. pushed my dickk with full force deep inside her pussy.. with full thurst.. and it touched her spot.. and started to fuck her like wild animal.. without giving gap of second thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak tahpak

and left hand se uski back head ko ghaske pakada huva hu.. and right hand se uski mammon pe maarthe huye tiits ko pakadke kheenchak epinch karke chod rah ahu/... and banging her hard.

ah ysss thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak.. ah yss alia ab bol.. mere jaise mechanic ko kabhi handle kiya he kyaa..? ah ys thapak thapak tahpak

Alia: ( on cloud nine she is enjoying to the maximum) ahhmm ahhmm nahie nahi ammm ammmm woh na ammmm tum toh ammmmm mujhe aammmmm chod raha hoon ahhmmmmm baki sab tkh pyar sa karta hain ammm ahhmmm aur ranbir toh bilkul ahhmmmm gaya kaam sa ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh

Ahaa ahh aa ahhaa ys sthapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapa haa yss and suddenly i dragged down her from shelf.. and use  seedha khade karthe huye uski ek taang uthaake shelf pe rakh diya.. 

and i went behind her.. and peeche se firse uski.. choot me mere lund ghused the huye... dono hathonko aage daalkje uski dono boobs pakadke.. squeez karth ehueye firse thokna shuru kiya with more speed now.. thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak tapak

every shot..s touching her spot... insid h er pussy. .. and she is shaking and shivering.. and her boobs completely turning red... by that squeez.. 

and me uski face ko turn karwaaake.. beech beech me kiss kar rahahu.. and hammering her pussy from behind.. and my balls hitting her butts which makin ghuge noise thap thap thap thap thap thap thap thap thap tahp
(10-12-2018, 12:35 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 12:18 PM)white panther87 Wrote: oh yaa salivaa coming out from he rmouth.. and falling on her white top.. making it stick withher boobs... tears fillin gin her eyes.... and my dick is completely sticky.. with her salivaa.. glurp glrup glrup glrup glurp glrup glrup

Ahaa ahh aa ahhaa ys sthapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapa haa yss and suddenly i dragged down her from shelf.. and use  seedha khade karthe huye uski ek taang uthaake shelf pe rakh diya.. 

and i went behind her.. and peeche se firse uski.. choot me mere lund ghused the huye... dono hathonko aage daalkje uski dono boobs pakadke.. squeez karth ehueye firse thokna shuru kiya with more speed now.. thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak tapak

every shot..s touching her spot... insid h er pussy. .. and she is shaking and shivering.. and her boobs completely turning red... by that squeez.. 

and me uski face ko turn karwaaake.. beech beech me kiss kar rahahu.. and hammering her pussy from behind.. and my balls hitting her butts which makin ghuge noise thap thap thap thap thap thap thap thap thap tahp
Alia: ahhhh ahhhh please.na.jaaan.hardik baas karo maar jaoonn gi ajjmmm ahhmmm chal.na paoon.gi ahmmmmm ammmmmmmma mmmmm ahhhmmmmma ahhhhhmmm ammmmmmammm ammmmm i love this ahhhmmmm

[Image: 594162-alia-bhatt-678x381.jpg]
Manushi; never thought ki wo apni servants ke saamne nagi... aise knees me bethegi.. and every one stroking for her..

and all of them splashed on after another on her face and boobs.. and her whole fac.. covered with cum.. haaa haaa haaa haa

m,manushi disgusted.. and shamed... ah yss saalo apne maalkin ka ye halath kardiyaa apne.. but she is so stressed... haaa hmm haaa

[Image: 32079857_176687882906010_449450402050893...e=5CAA59C9]
(10-12-2018, 12:37 PM)Devil Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 12:21 PM)Devil Wrote: Alia: ( still trying to catch her breath and you already fucking her pussy ) hhhmmm ahhhmmmmm oaaaaiiiiiiiii maaaaaa maar daala ammmmmmm ammmmmmmma hmmmmmmm ammmmmm ( shivers through her legs she is holding onto your shoulder as you enter her) ahhmmm pyar sa karo na tum.toh ahjmmm aaag laga raha hoo hardik.ammmmmmm

Alia: ahhhh ahhhh please.na.jaaan.hardik baas karo maar jaoonn gi ajjmmm ahhmmm chal.na paoon.gi ahmmmmm ammmmmmmma mmmmm ahhhmmmmma ahhhhhmmm ammmmmmammm ammmmm i love this ahhhmmmm

Oh yaa oh yaa ph ya aphh yaa alia.. thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak..  ah ysss fuckk ah yssss aalia. uff mere nijkalne waali he.. ah yss and i wanna fill u up in ur fucking pussy aliaaa

ah yss ah yss ahh yss haaa ye le yel ekehthe huye splashed my load of cum insid eher pussy... haaa haaa haaa haaaaa ahh ysss haaaaaaaaaaaa uff...  my cum filled her pussy... completely and flowing out.. on her thighs... 

HD : taking my dick out.. and turning her towards me.. kissing her once again.. she is totally stressed already..

HD : ahh yss umma umma umma umma uma uff mazaa agayaa alia.. uff... tho ab se AC reapair hone thak me aise hi aake.. thanda karu kya thuje..? umma uma

kehthe huye.. mere haath se mere dick oe chipki cum ko nikaalke. uski mooke paas le aaya
(10-12-2018, 12:38 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Manushi; never thought ki wo apni servants ke saamne nagi... aise knees me bethegi.. and every one stroking for her..

and all of them splashed on after another on her face and boobs.. and her whole fac.. covered with cum.. haaa haaa haaa haa

m,manushi disgusted.. and shamed... ah yss saalo apne maalkin ka ye halath kardiyaa apne.. but she is so stressed... haaa hmm haaa

[Image: 32079857_176687882906010_449450402050893...e=5CAA59C9]

I run mh finger across her face and pour all the cum into her mouth and make her drink it all
Saali tujhe toh abhi kuch kiya nahie humna abbi toh sirf maina kiya.abhi toh eik eik karka sab ana wala hain

(.i see ramu kaka is getting super hard for her) manushi ab tujhe room.baand main.akela sirf ramu kaka ka saath 

( everyone leaves the room.and i pat ramu kaka.on the back) enjog karo kaka ji khoob maza karna maal acha.hai ( i spit on the floor in front of her and leave saying enjoy kar manushi pura.hafta hai abhi akeli ghar)
(10-12-2018, 12:42 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 12:37 PM)Devil Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 12:27 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ha ha ha thodi der pehle.. thum hi tho kahi thi na alia.. ki me pyaar se kar rahahu.. u want aggreesive.. ab kyu pooch rahi ho ppyaar se karo..

Oh yaa oh yaa ph ya aphh yaa alia.. thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak..  ah ysss fuckk ah yssss aalia. uff mere nijkalne waali he.. ah yss and i wanna fill u up in ur fucking pussy aliaaa

ah yss ah yss ahh yss haaa ye le yel ekehthe huye splashed my load of cum insid eher pussy... haaa haaa haaa haaaaa ahh ysss haaaaaaaaaaaa uff...  my cum filled her pussy... completely and flowing out.. on her thighs... 

HD : taking my dick out.. and turning her towards me.. kissing her once again.. she is totally stressed already..

HD : ahh yss umma umma umma umma uma uff mazaa agayaa alia.. uff... tho ab se AC reapair hone thak me aise hi aake.. thanda karu kya thuje..? umma uma

kehthe huye.. mere haath se mere dick oe chipki cum ko nikaalke. uski mooke paas le aaya
Alia: ( still holding you) kya ap bhi na hardik chod chod ka thaanda karna tha mahool aur garam kar diya ammmmm aisa toh maina.kabhi nahie liya lakin ammmmmm ahmmmm rooz rooz toh main maar jaoon gi( winking) ammmmmmmmmm ( sperm rubbing on her thighs)

[Image: bollywood-actor-alia-bhatt-during-the-pr...HBHGG6.jpg]