Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(10-12-2018, 11:31 AM)Devil Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:28 AM)white panther87 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:23 AM)Devil Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:19 AM)white panther87 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:14 AM)Devil Wrote: Alia: ( loving the sensation but acting ) yeh kya kar raha ho ap hardik yeh toh sahie nahie hai ap ac theek karo yeh kya kar raha
( only resulting verbally physically full turned on hai by you being dominant) 

Dekho ab yeh toh temporary fix hai aur ac toh hamesha sab thanda karta hain
( takes your hand with ice cube in your palm and licks it seductively) aur rooz rooz toh tum nahie hoga paas mera

[Image: TcLRNAhF_400x400.jpg]

HD : ahh yesss jee mere company ka rules he.. sab servants ko customer ko khush rakhna he.. kisi bhi tarah.. so... AC nahi kaam kar rahe tho.. me khud aapko shaanth.. i mean thanda kardungaa madam.. jaha jaha aapko garmi chadi padi he...

and when she suck that melting ice cube.. i dragged her on my one hand.. and taking my lips to near her..

ah ysss madam.. boliye kaha kaha aag lagi he.. me sab bhujaadungaa..!! my muscular arms grabbing her small body.. like a Snake...
Alia: ( sucking the ice cube out of your hand) ummmmmmmmaaaaaa

Aag toh haar jaaga lagi hai hardik 
Bhuja paoo ga itna kaam time main ammmm sirf size pa maat jaana mera maina toh bada bada technicians ko handle kiya hai aur tum toh waisa bhi ammm pyar aue achi customer service dena wala lagta hoon 

[Image: alia_1_1.jpg]

ha ha haa!!!  aap abhi thak mere pyaar bhari face hi dekhe huye he madam.. isi liye aisa keh rahe he...!!  abhi patha chalegaa... apako hi ki me kitna achaase repair karungaa..  kehthe huye sudenly drageed her on to me more and hugged he rtightly with my muscular arms.. and locked her mouth from mine.. and started to eat her lips like an hungry animal amn amnnn amn amn amn amn amn and  sucking her tongue and salivee.. without giving a gap...

and tightening my hug on her...  and taking my one hand downwards.. and taking inside her shorts...and squeezed her butts... hardly... ahh yss umma umma uma uma ah yss Alia.. aaj theri Butt fategi....

Alia; ( responding in full force to your kiss and the little ice cube being transfered from your mouth to her mouth back and forth) ammmm muaaaaah muaaaaaah muaaaaaah ( she can feel your dick against her body)

Ammmm ammmmmmmmm muaaaaaah muaaaaaaah 
[Image: Alia-Bhatt.jpg]

Ahh yss aliaa ah hysss umma umma umma umma umma ah yss fuckk.. ahysss slurp slrup slru pslrup slurp slrup karke deep kiss karthe huyee

suddenly... i lleaved her.. and turned her towards the kitchen shelf... and haath aage daalke.. uski.. jeans short.. ki button kholke.. panty ke saath saath neeche kheench detha hu... and and it fell down on her foot...

ah yss and i bend down little bit.. and stretched her legs little bit.. ahh ysss Alia.. butt.... ahh ysss theri naam ke hissab se tho.. there butt se hi shuru karungaa... aaj kehthe huye..

ah yss pehle idhar thanda karungaa. kehthe huye.. i took one ice cube... and started to rub it.. all over her buttss... making her feel chill.. and dheere se uss melting ice cube.. ko uski gaand ko hole ke paas le aarahu.. and ice water entered her small ass hole.. and its chills herr haaaaaaaaaa

and thabi me uss chot huyi ice cube ko uski gaand ke hole pe rakhakar.. i just unzip my pant.. and took my dick out.. from it... and placed on her ass hole on the ice piece.. ah yss Alia.. ye lo ab theri gaand shaanth karungekehthe huye pushed my dick inside her ass hole.. with the ice cube..
manushi : ahhh yss auch haa noo nooo.. haaaaaaa my braa aha panty.. she is very shamed. but even cannot cover her boob or pussy.. because all are tied and open now..

and every servants.. shooting in their mobile with extra zoom...

and recodring while u r squeezing her boobs..

Manushi : ahh yss auch haaaa noo plss.. devil ha ameri mamme ah yss ufff saale.. maalkin ke saath aise harkath kartha he ah yss auch ha sharam nahi atahi thuje

uff haa meri mame.. haa yssss no plss. leave me.. haa yss haaaaaaa

[Image: 3Sexy-Manushi-Chhillar-sizzles-in-a-bikini.jpg]
(10-12-2018, 11:38 AM)white panther87 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:23 AM)Devil Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:19 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yesss jee mere company ka rules he.. sab servants ko customer ko khush rakhna he.. kisi bhi tarah.. so... AC nahi kaam kar rahe tho.. me khud aapko shaanth.. i mean thanda kardungaa madam.. jaha jaha aapko garmi chadi padi he...

and when she suck that melting ice cube.. i dragged her on my one hand.. and taking my lips to near her..

ah ysss madam.. boliye kaha kaha aag lagi he.. me sab bhujaadungaa..!! my muscular arms grabbing her small body.. like a Snake...
Alia: ( sucking the ice cube out of your hand) ummmmmmmmaaaaaa

Bhuja paoo ga itna kaam time main ammmm sirf size pa maat jaana mera maina toh bada bada technicians ko handle kiya hai aur tum toh waisa bhi ammm pyar aue achi customer service dena wala lagta hoon 

ha ha haa!!!  aap abhi thak mere pyaar bhari face hi dekhe huye he madam.. isi liye aisa keh rahe he...!!  abhi patha chalegaa... apako hi ki me kitna achaase repair karungaa..  kehthe huye sudenly drageed her on to me more and hugged he rtightly with my muscular arms.. and locked her mouth from mine.. and started to eat her lips like an hungry animal amn amnnn amn amn amn amn amn and  sucking her tongue and salivee.. without giving a gap...

and tightening my hug on her...  and taking my one hand downwards.. and taking inside her shorts...and squeezed her butts... hardly... ahh yss umma umma uma uma ah yss Alia.. aaj theri Butt fategi....

Alia; ( responding in full force to your kiss and the little ice cube being transfered from your mouth to her mouth back and forth) ammmm muaaaaah muaaaaaah muaaaaaah ( she can feel your dick against her body)

Ahh yss aliaa ah hysss umma umma umma umma umma ah yss fuckk.. ahysss slurp slrup slru pslrup slurp slrup karke deep kiss karthe huyee

suddenly... i lleaved her.. and turned her towards the kitchen shelf... and haath aage daalke.. uski.. jeans short.. ki button kholke.. panty ke saath saath neeche kheench detha hu... and and it fell down on her foot...

ah yss and i bend down little bit.. and stretched her legs little bit.. ahh ysss Alia.. butt.... ahh ysss theri naam ke hissab se tho.. there butt se hi shuru karungaa... aaj kehthe huye..

ah yss pehle idhar thanda karungaa. kehthe huye.. i took one ice cube... and started to rub it.. all over her buttss... making her feel chill.. and dheere se uss melting ice cube.. ko uski gaand ko hole ke paas le aarahu.. and ice water entered her small ass hole.. and its chills herr haaaaaaaaaa

and thabi me uss chot huyi ice cube ko uski gaand ke hole pe rakhakar.. i just unzip my pant.. and took my dick out.. from it... and placed on her ass hole on the ice piece.. ah yss Alia.. ye lo ab theri gaand shaanth karungekehthe huye pushed my dick inside her ass hole.. with the ice cube..

Alia: ( she was still recovering from.the kiss and you pushed the ice cube and your rod into her ass  she was in shock and currents went through her body) ahhmmmmmmm thaanda ammmmm ahhhhhmm ( she pushed upwards a little to get away a little) ahhmmmmm hardik yeh kaisa tha ammmmmm choti hoon main abhi bachi hoon aur ice cube ka saath thaanda kar raha ya aur garam kar raha mujhe ahhmmmmmmmmm ammmmmmmm
( she is holding the kitchen counter sides) ammmmm
[Image: Alia-Bhatt-GIonee-Branding-in-Asia.jpg]
(10-12-2018, 11:41 AM)white panther87 Wrote: manushi : ahhh yss auch haa noo nooo.. haaaaaaa my braa aha panty.. she is very shamed. but even cannot cover her boob or pussy.. because all are tied and open now..

and every servants.. shooting in their mobile with extra zoom...

and recodring while u r squeezing her boobs..

Manushi : ahh yss auch haaaa noo plss.. devil ha ameri mamme ah yss ufff saale.. maalkin ke saath aise harkath kartha he ah yss auch ha sharam nahi atahi thuje

uff haa meri mame.. haa yssss no plss. leave me.. haa yss haaaaaaa

[Image: 3Sexy-Manushi-Chhillar-sizzles-in-a-bikini.jpg]

( sucking her boobs i slide my hand in between her legs and feel her pussy getting wet) kya hai natak manushi chut toh geeeli hai teri enjoy kar rahie phir kya natak naa na kaa

I get up from her and start taking off my dress i am fully naked in front of her and following me other servents undress as well

( i come forward with my dick in my hand and come close to her mouth i spit on my dick and place it on her lips and push it into her mouth) ahhhnmmm saaali kya garam maal hai tu ( with each thrust pushing it fully into her ) ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh ( her eyes widen up every time i thrust into her mouth) saali bite kiya toh maar daloon ga( feeling her teeth come down to resist but she doesnt bite)
(10-12-2018, 11:42 AM)Devil Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:23 AM)Devil Wrote: Alia: ( sucking the ice cube out of your hand) ummmmmmmmaaaaaa

Alia: ( she was still recovering from.the kiss and you pushed the ice cube and your rod into her ass  she was in shock and currents went through her body) ahhmmmmmmm thaanda ammmmm ahhhhhmm ( she pushed upwards a little to get away a little) ahhmmmmm hardik yeh kaisa tha ammmmmm choti hoon main abhi bachi hoon aur ice cube ka saath thaanda kar raha ya aur garam kar raha mujhe ahhmmmmmmmmm ammmmmmmm

Ah hyess wahi tho.. asli mazaa he na aALia jee.. thanda garam.. ek saath milegaaa wo bhi ahh andar se tho.. ah ys smaza ajaaayega kehthe huye hold her hair... tightly and pushed my dick completely with full force..

and my dick enetered her deep inside her ass hole cracking it.... and alia screams loud.. she never took in her ass hole.. before... and now ishe is taking a monster first time in her tiny ass hole...

and she started to scream like a hell. but i m not stopping at any cost... started to bang her ass thapak tahpak tapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak tahpak thapak tahpak thapak.. 

ah yess fuk kyaa gaand he... thumari alia.. uff.. sach me theri butt faadne me maza araha he.. kehthe huye taking ice cube melted water.. from another hand and pouring on her ass hole.. and fucking without a gap.. thapak thapak thapak tghapak thapak thapak thapak thapak
manushi trying to move her head.. but not happening and at the same time u hld her head and pushed ur dick inside her mouth...

and her yes popped out.. glurp glrup glrupg lgurp glrup glrup glurp glrup glruppppp haa no.. stop glrup glrup

[Image: 011520158475-copy.jpg]
(10-12-2018, 11:47 AM)white panther87 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:28 AM)white panther87 Wrote: ha ha haa!!!  aap abhi thak mere pyaar bhari face hi dekhe huye he madam.. isi liye aisa keh rahe he...!!  abhi patha chalegaa... apako hi ki me kitna achaase repair karungaa..  kehthe huye sudenly drageed her on to me more and hugged he rtightly with my muscular arms.. and locked her mouth from mine.. and started to eat her lips like an hungry animal amn amnnn amn amn amn amn amn and  sucking her tongue and salivee.. without giving a gap...

Ah hyess wahi tho.. asli mazaa he na aALia jee.. thanda garam.. ek saath milegaaa wo bhi ahh andar se tho.. ah ys smaza ajaaayega kehthe huye hold her hair... tightly and pushed my dick completely with full force..

and my dick enetered her deep inside her ass hole cracking it.... and alia screams loud.. she never took in her ass hole.. before... and now ishe is taking a monster first time in her tiny ass hole...

and she started to scream like a hell. but i m not stopping at any cost... started to bang her ass thapak tahpak tapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak tahpak thapak tahpak thapak.. 

ah yess fuk kyaa gaand he... thumari alia.. uff.. sach me theri butt faadne me maza araha he.. kehthe huye taking ice cube melted water.. from another hand and pouring on her ass hole.. and fucking without a gap.. thapak thapak thapak tghapak thapak thapak thapak thapak

Alia: ahhhhhh ahjmmm ahmmmmm hardik ji ammmm ammm virgin thi ammmmmmmm bhaad diya apna ammmmm ahhhhmmm ahhhmmmmm ( cold water dripping is lubricating and hardik is fucking her ass in a smoth motion) ahhhhhhh apka toh experience mujhe first time toh pooch leta ahhhhhhh ahhhmmmm ahhhh nn  ( she is clenching her ass cheeks open to help 
Her legs are shivering she is unable to stand only thing keeping her standing is the shelf)

[Image: Alia-Bhatt-in-Roberto-Cavalli-for-Vogue-...2018-3.jpg]
(10-12-2018, 11:51 AM)Devil Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:31 AM)Devil Wrote: Alia; ( responding in full force to your kiss and the little ice cube being transfered from your mouth to her mouth back and forth) ammmm muaaaaah muaaaaaah muaaaaaah ( she can feel your dick against her body)

Alia: ahhhhhh ahjmmm ahmmmmm hardik ji ammmm ammm virgin thi ammmmmmmm bhaad diya apna ammmmm ahhhhmmm ahhhmmmmm ( cold water dripping is lubricating and hardik is fucking her ass in a smoth motion) ahhhhhhh apka toh experience mujhe first time toh pooch leta ahhhhhhh ahhhmmmm ahhhh nn  ( she is clenching her ass cheeks open to help 
Her legs are shivering she is unable to stand only thing keeping her standing is the shelf)

Oh yaa oh yaa oh yaaa Alia.. uff.. me poochkar karne waalome se nahi hu..!!! ah yss jab karth ahu tho.. ah yss patha chal jaatha he... kehteh huye increasing the spee dmore thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak thapak thapak...

and suddenly took out my dick...  and turned her towards me once again... and locked her lips... umma aummaa umma ummaa

ah yssss Alia.. uma there moome bhi bahuth garmi he.. ahh ysss.. come on ab.. use shanth karna he.. come on gow down.. kehthe huye.. i took one small ice cube.. and kept that on my dick...

ahh yss aliaa.. come on suck it.... baby... (saying to suck the dick which is just banged deep inside her ass)
(10-12-2018, 11:49 AM)white panther87 Wrote: manushi trying to move her head.. but not happening and at the same time u hld her head and pushed ur dick inside her mouth...

and her yes popped out.. glurp glrup glrupg lgurp glrup glrup glurp glrup glruppppp haa no.. stop glrup glrup

[Image: 011520158475-copy.jpg]

( i remove myself from her mouth and come in between her legs ) ahhhhh kya mast chikni chut hai teri kya virgin hai tu ( she is a virgin i put my finger in her pussy and she shivers in excitement i push another finger in and slowly start fingering her pussy while i see another one of the senior servents ramu kaka come to the bed side next to manushi 55 year old ramu kaka

Ramu kaka  : sorry beta is umar main bhj mujhe khush kar da toh kya baat hai( inserts his semi erect smelly dick into her mouth and she is disgusted feeling used and everyone starts laughing) hahaha saali manushi ramu kaka ko bhi hard kar daala tuhna( i go down in between her legs place my face on her pussy and start eating out the virgin pussy of our miss world
Ahnmmm ammmmm ammmmmm amaaaaammmmmmm
(10-12-2018, 11:54 AM)white panther87 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:51 AM)Devil Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:38 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss aliaa ah hysss umma umma umma umma umma ah yss fuckk.. ahysss slurp slrup slru pslrup slurp slrup karke deep kiss karthe huyee

Oh yaa oh yaa oh yaaa Alia.. uff.. me poochkar karne waalome se nahi hu..!!! ah yss jab karth ahu tho.. ah yss patha chal jaatha he... kehteh huye increasing the spee dmore thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak thapak thapak...

and suddenly took out my dick...  and turned her towards me once again... and locked her lips... umma aummaa umma ummaa

ah yssss Alia.. uma there moome bhi bahuth garmi he.. ahh ysss.. come on ab.. use shanth karna he.. come on gow down.. kehthe huye.. i took one small ice cube.. and kept that on my dick...

ahh yss aliaa.. come on suck it.... baby... (saying to suck the dick which is just banged deep inside her ass)

Alia: ( feeling a little disgusted) ahmm kya hardik isko abhi karna hai kya yeh toh mera andar thi smell bhi a rahie chee cheee( throwing some of her actress tantrum but.knows you wont stop today) ammmmmmmmm ,( licks the ice cube off your dick ) muaaaaaaaaaaah ammmmm ammmm ( takes your dick and starts sucking it slowly with each suck rubing the ice cube against your rod on purpose) ammm muaaah slurp slurp slurpp slurp slurpp slurp slurpp slurp slurpp slurp slurpp slurp slurpp slurp slurpp slurp slurpp slurp slurpp slurp slurpp 

[Image: alia-bhatt-reaffirms-standing-bollywoods...i-0001.jpg]