Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Cum fuck
(22-05-2020, 11:24 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: She closed her lips ..and kf rubbing his dripping dick head on her soft lips ...

Kf: aahm..kriti aahs ...bahut soft ho tum aahm..lo na nikalo apni jeebh aahs ...aahs lo na aahm...

Kf holding her head ...made her look up at him ..and making her open her mouth and take it ...(jitna der lagayegi ...kf utna humiliate karega )

kriti was feeling very bad an then kf started rubbing his cum dripping dick on her lips

kriti k lips pe white white droplets  kriti ne tab bhi muh nahi khola

kf makes her look up

kriti: sir please............ as she opens her mouth to talk  a small part of droplets under her mouth

when kf says humiliation...........she slightly opens a mouth

[Image: 06c1aee27cc9e981a70e1dcc83665a3c.jpg]
(22-05-2020, 11:28 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Asin: lagta hai ...aap puri tauyari ke saath aye the haa ...ki aaj to le ke hi rahenge ...

Asin: are ...cs ji kaha aap is condom ke chakkar me pad rahe ho ...ise laga ke woh maza thodi ata hai ..jo nanga lund andar dalne me ata hai ...rehne dijiye ise..

Asin : waise ..ek good news bhi hai aapke liye .....

cs: hehehe abb taiyari toh karni padti hai, kya pata kab zarurat pad jaye

cs: arey you sure............I mean aap itne high class..............mera bina condom k

cs: aisa kya news hai asin............mere liye toh yahi best news tha ki aap maan gayi mera lene
(22-05-2020, 11:35 AM)Cumster Wrote: kriti was feeling very bad an then kf started rubbing his cum dripping dick on her lips

kriti k lips pe white white droplets  kriti ne tab bhi muh nahi khola

kf makes her look up

kriti: sir please............ as she opens her mouth to talk  a small part of droplets under her mouth

when kf says humiliation...........she slightly opens a mouth
As she opens her mouth ...kf slightly pushing his dick head inside her mouth ..moving it inside ..causing her to open her mouth ...

Kf: aahm..aahs ..come on kriti ...I know you can do it kuch better aahs ..suck it ..aahm..

Kf moving his dick head ..in and out of her mouth ...feeling her mouth .
[Image: kriti-sanon-shows-a-gorgeous-looks.jpg]
(22-05-2020, 11:42 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: As she opens her mouth ...kf slightly pushing his dick head inside her mouth ..moving it inside ..causing her to open her mouth ...

Kf: aahm..aahs ..come on kriti ...I know you can do it kuch better aahs ..suck it ..aahm..

Kf moving his dick head ..in and out of her mouth ...feeling her mouth .

kriti: sir please nai.............sir please

and kf slowly pushing it in................kriti unwilling to take doesnt open her mouth

but kf starts pushing aur muh apne aap khulne laga jata hai

kriti's eyes opening wide as kf's dick goes in

[Image: 21690780_2011602345786529_44277932054879...1506148559]
(22-05-2020, 11:39 AM)Cumster Wrote: cs: hehehe abb taiyari toh karni padti hai, kya pata kab zarurat pad jaye

cs: arey you sure............I mean aap itne high class..............mera bina condom k

cs: aisa kya news hai asin............mere liye toh yahi best news tha ki aap maan gayi mera lene

Asin: yaa ...sure cs ji ..aab aap jaise bade aadmi ko ..condom lagane bolna ..matlab it's insulting ...me aise ...kaise aapko ...

Asin moving on bed ...holding cs cock herself ..and peeling off the condom from his cock herself ...

Asin: yeh to kuch nahi cs ji ...is se bhi badi good news hai ...bas aap yeh baat woh verma ji ko mat bataiyega haa ...
(She not telling pehle confirming )
[Image: 778ada967426fa127c7e0ba917f772b8.jpg]
(22-05-2020, 11:45 AM)Cumster Wrote: kriti: sir please nai.............sir please

and kf slowly pushing it in................kriti unwilling to take doesnt open her mouth

but kf starts pushing aur muh apne aap khulne laga jata hai

kriti's eyes opening wide as kf's dick goes in
Kf enjoying it ..her hot mouth over his cock ...

And kf holding her head ...moving it ...age piche ...

Kf: aahm...kriti aahs ...so hot aahm..lo n aahs ..aur lo aahmm..

And kf now pushing his cock more and more in her mouth ...ffuuuchhh...ffuchhh ..fuuchhh...
[Image: ed6ac4f027a9edec6f48e47cab50fbeb.jpg]
(22-05-2020, 11:46 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Asin: yaa ...sure cs ji ..aab aap jaise bade aadmi ko ..condom lagane bolna ..matlab it's insulting ...me aise ...kaise aapko ...

Asin moving on bed ...holding cs cock herself ..and peeling off the condom from his cock herself ...

Asin: yeh to kuch nahi cs ji ...is se bhi badi good news hai ...bas aap yeh baat woh verma ji ko mat bataiyega haa ...
(She not telling pehle confirming )

cs: so nice of you asin ji.............even mujhe bhi bina condom k pasand hai

jab skin aur skin touch hota hai tab hi asli maza aata hai

cs again bed pe chadhta hai behind asin rubbing her ass

cs: aisa kya news hai asin ji jo aap verma ko nahi batana chahti...............agar aap nahi chahti toh mai katayi nahi bataunga

rubs his dick on her ass
(22-05-2020, 11:53 AM)Cumster Wrote: cs: so nice of you asin ji.............even mujhe bhi bina condom k pasand hai

jab skin aur skin touch hota hai tab hi asli maza aata hai

cs again bed pe chadhta hai behind asin rubbing her ass

cs: aisa kya news hai asin ji jo aap verma ko nahi batana chahti...............agar aap nahi chahti toh mai katayi nahi bataunga

rubs his dick on her ass

Asin spreading her legs ...both of them talking ..while getting into positions

Asin: aahm...woh sharma ji bol rahe the ...ane me ek hafta aur lagega ..( asin look back at cs expression)

Asin: to ...agar aap chahe to ..ek hafta ruk sakte hai ...haa lekin woh verma ji ko mat bataiyega ..varna woh to yahi bas jayenge ...

[Image: 0b58d5e0a4b04e6bacdab786bd1043d5.jpg]
(22-05-2020, 11:50 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf enjoying it ..her hot mouth over his cock ...

And kf holding her head ...moving it ...age piche ...

Kf: aahm...kriti aahs ...so hot aahm..lo n aahs ..aur lo aahmm..

And kf now pushing his cock more and more in her mouth ...ffuuuchhh...ffuchhh ..fuuchhh...

kriti holds kf's thigh for grip automatically

kriti starts coughing ahuh ahuh...........but kf not stopping

slowly slowly pushing her limits, deep inside

kriti: urrrggghhhhh urrrghhhhh 

[Image: kriti-sanon-attends-the-lokmat-most-styy...=2048x2048]
(22-05-2020, 11:57 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Asin spreading her legs ...both of them talking ..while getting into positions

Asin: aahm...woh sharma ji bol rahe the ...ane me ek hafta aur lagega ..( asin look back at cs expression)

Asin: to ...agar aap chahe to ..ek hafta ruk sakte hai ...haa lekin woh verma ji ko mat bataiyega ..varna woh to yahi bas jayenge ...

cs inserting a small part in her ass

cs: ohhh acha ............. did not react much when asin said ek hafte late hoga

but when she says tha

cs stops: kya!!!!!!!!!!! sach!!!!!!!!!! I mean mujhe toh koi problem............but aap bhi chahti hai mai rukun? aap mera ek hafte lengi?